PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Funny moments of the students..
During exam:"
Yeh bhi ho gaya
Ye bhi ho gaya
Ye bhi ho gaya
In Result:" yeh kyaa ho gaya...😲 🤣 Sach hain!!!
PMithalee thumbnail
He proposed me...
but i was rude !!!
He proposed me, i was rude...
cozz
BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE...😎
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning all... How are u?

Naashta finished?

Back 2 work on the Monday Morning...
supradipta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pansy123 thumbnail

Lovely Chapter Aazeen...first of all accept my apologies for being late and Congratulations on your third thread of this FF...👏👏👏👏👏

In start loved the family bonding.

Ashu's demand for girl and justification was superb...Verma girls and mathur boys 😆

Loved the way Rohan made Malika to speak out the truth...finally good sense prevails on him.

Malika and her remorse...what's that? she regretted... really???

Liked the way Rohan says Bye to Malika.

Are you planning Neti and Rohan's 😉 ????? if yes I'd love to see Neti's reaction???

It has been long since you posted the chap... Don't you think we deserve an update now?
Aazeen02 thumbnail
That's good then... 😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Thank u Tasha dear... 😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hello Anjani di...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

Lovely Chapter Aazeen...first of all accept my apologies for being late and Congratulations on your third thread of this FF...👏

-- Please Eisha, No need for any apologies... I have always said, come at ur convinience... And no matter how late one is, the matter of fact is, u came... So I'm thankful to u...
And thanx a lot 4 the wishes on the new thread...

In start loved the family bonding.

Ashu's demand for girl and justification was superb...Verma girls and mathur boys 😆

-- Thanx a lot dear... Heheh... Dunn talk abt the justification... I find it funny... As if Vermas are some girl supplying factory... 😆

Loved the way Rohan made Malika to speak out the truth...finally good sense prevails on him.

Malika and her remorse...what's that? she regretted... really???

Liked the way Rohan says Bye to Malika.

-- thank u... Jaate-jaate, apna aakhri salaam toh achha de hi sakte hain na... Toh Mallu, too did that, coz uski life mein ashu ka scope na ke hi barabar hai... Ab kisko bewakoof banaayegi, to get Ashu... Isliye, khamoshi se apni dumm dabaakar, she left...
Rohan is not a kid... He was living in a mist made by Mallika, but, the sunshine has to clear that mist someday na... So he too understood wat is going on... All he needed was a full proof of that...

Are you planning Neti and Rohan's😉 ????? if yes I'd love to see Neti's reaction???

-- Isn't that but obvious? Ofcourse, It's time for their part... And but obviously, Neeti's reactions are predictable... But dunn forget, if Rohan and Neeti think, they can take their decisions and do as per they wish, then, they both have elder siblings, that are smarter than them, and are more experienced... So, it wud be really interesting, how a sorry Rohan Manaaos an indifferent Neeti...

It has been long since you posted the chap... Don't you think we deserve an update now?

-- Really? I had posted on the 10th and today is what, 18th... Abhi toh sirf 8 days hi beetey hain... 😆

Anyways, Thanx a lot for this wonderful review...