Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Where is this track heading? :/

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
A lot of you guys were pretty much left confused, annoyed & irritated at the precap after Kapil made a plan to also go Delhi and make sure Adi never becomes free and that too Pankhuri gets trapped!😡 So wouldn't what mean where back to square one? ðŸ˜• Why would CV's do such a thing? I mean its too early too make a judgement at this point and we will only be able to make a better conclusion after Monday's episode. Heres hoping that something happens and Kapil doesnt make it to Delhi...due to bad weather, flight cancelation, no flights available, or something else. Or that he does reach Delhi and GETS CAUGHT REDHANDED!! Since now Pankhuri and Rubal are going to be there! If he does remain successful in his ways then many people will lose interest and just begin to stop watching! This track has been going on since July! Its already half way through september gonna be october!!! 4 MONTHS!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Nanu passing away was in end of July...then Manik's came straight after. Now Manik's are STILL HERE!! Ughh just growing frustrated. Where is this track heading?? 

Where I WANT IT TO HEAD: 
-Kapil DOESNT make it to Delhi. 
-Pankhuri & Rubal go Delhi. Meet Adi. Adi clears all his tests!
-Rubal apologises to Adi. 
-Adi becomes free 
-Adi comes home. 
-Maniks exposed and chucked out! 
-Latika exposed and chucked out!
-Rubal divorces Latika! 
-NEW TRACK!! 

OR 
-Kapil makes it to Delhi. Gets caught red-handed
-Rubal faces him, threatens him 
-More proof against Manik fam 
-Adi clears all his tests
-Adi is realsed! 
-Rubal apologises to Adi 
-Rubal/Adi/Pankhu/Harish/Avantu take Kapil back to Mumbai 
-Pankhuri threatens him with the auction deal 
-Kapil confess's to All of Manik's plans/will changing etc in front of everyone 
-Maniks chucked out/arrested etc
-Rubal divorces/chucks out Latika
-NEW TRACK!! 
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post! :)
agreed with all your points.
all in all.. in the end, we just want a NEW TRACK now.
doesn't matter how Cvs show it..
some things MUST happen now -
Adi is proven innocent.
Manek chacha's family depart from the dewaan mansion
and Latika's game over FOREVER.

not sure what will happen to anuradha.. as we know Revati will stay in Deewan mansion as Adi's sister .. but i have a feeling Anuradha will go with Kapil.. even though she has suffered a lot.

jekenm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.

It's so heart-rending to see Adi's torture and the helplessness of Avanika and Pankhuri. It's high time Manek fam's schemes be exposed. They don't deserve forgiveness and any consideration that they are Deewan Saheb's bro's fam. They must be punished for forging, usurping, manipulating, plotting, etc. 

Why didn't the Deewan Co. file a police case? Don't they have CCTV in their office? They could use sniffer dogs, collect finger prints, etc.

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

nice post! :)

agreed with all your points.
all in all.. in the end, we just want a NEW TRACK now.
doesn't matter how Cvs show it..
some things MUST happen now -
Adi is proven innocent.
Manek chacha's family depart from the dewaan mansion
and Latika's game over FOREVER.

not sure what will happen to anuradha.. as we know Revati will stay in Deewan mansion as Adi's sister .. but i have a feeling Anuradha will go with Kapil.. even though she has suffered a lot.

Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ 
Yes basically tying up loose ends and for this track to come to a closure! Ending soon!!
Yep i think this week will HOPEFULLY be the week for change and justice! Maybe! Heres hoping! 
Latikas storyline needs to just END...finish..!!!

Hmmm i agree with you or maybe Anuradha will divorce Kapil? ðŸ˜• Lol that will be an interesting one!! ðŸ˜‰
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jekenm

Agree with you.

It's so heart-rending to see Adi's torture and the helplessness of Avanika and Pankhuri. It's high time Manek fam's schemes be exposed. They don't deserve forgiveness and any consideration that they are Deewan Saheb's bro's fam. They must be punished for forging, usurping, manipulating, plotting, etc. 

Why didn't the Deewan Co. file a police case? Don't they have CCTV in their office? They could use sniffer dogs, collect finger prints, etc.

Totally agree with this!! 
hAHA That point i agree with in bold!!! For a high tech company they sure LACK the basic necessities!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Not at all they need to be chucked out!! And arrested just how Adi was ðŸ˜­ They need to be CHUCKED out!! 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ 
Yes basically tying up loose ends and for this track to come to a closure! Ending soon!!
Yep i think this week will HOPEFULLY be the week for change and justice! Maybe! Heres hoping! 
Latikas storyline needs to just END...finish..!!!

Hmmm i agree with you or maybe Anuradha will divorce Kapil? ðŸ˜• Lol that will be an interesting one!! ðŸ˜‰

FEW DAYS, we can wait.
Keep calm and enjoy the TRIO (Rubel - pankhu - kaira)

oohh yeahh maybe, i didn't think of divorce.. i want her to speak up.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
need to get every post Pink in this forum.  

Cvs don't use logic.. that's why the story stretches this far.

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think ur second predicitions will seem so amazing to d CVS! But I know that Kapil wont succeed in dis plan of his, he CANT!  And do you remember d officers were making Adi do d test again cos probably d results were fine! they want to keep him in so maybe am getting suspicious on dem too!

I hope All this doesn't take too long n ur predictions do cum true... this track is seriously taking too long must end now
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cv's have purvhased expired bournvita ka dabba... Thats dangerous.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I think it will go with second one.. It does not matter if he goes to Delhi, he will be caught since Rubel will be there and Pankhu as well.. It is just going end up that way.