Made by Appy

So we here back!!!

Made by Amor

The Mad Khabaris 
With the 

21st Edition !!!!!

of 

llSaraspatrall

Made by Appy

Theme

Tu Jahaan Mein Wahan, Sang Sang yoon chalu tere
Jaise tera Saaya

Ofcourse, We had problems with Saras becoming a Chugalkhor!! But then that is the point..he has completely forgotten himself..and is ready to do anything, becoming anything, undergo anything for her...he is always there!! with her!! like her shadow..even if she cannot see him due to the darkness...he is there!! 

Acknowledgements
Few mentions as the names on the sections are not enough...The brilliant team of this Saraspatra and especially Appy and Amor  a big jhappi for their wonderful and everlasting support and sweet siggies!!!!ClapAlso  Appy for this wonderful new banners
And ofcourse, the new wholly NEW NL team...all the members!! All of the new team Veera, Sweetgal, Trina, Oma, hunnybunch, Omshreejaanu and Shana who are so relentlessly working on the issue...!! A big jhappi to all of my special cuties!!

Links to previous Patras

Edited by -Srushti- - 23 September 2013 at 12:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajnanoeditingsomshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-vidya0906happychappydasan.divyaOmaRamdasshunnybunchShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saraspatra # 21 ~ Sang Sang yoon chalu tere Jaise tera Saaya ~" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Episode started with Pramad changing strategy to intimidate Kumud and put a stop to her "pativrata-ness". He trapped her in the room and tried to force himself on her and even forced her to drink, giving the hubby-wife relationship as the reason for getting close and to consummate.
A traumatized Kumud succeeded in escaping him and cried her heart out in the kitchen which was witnessed by a devastated Saras.
On the other hand Kalika was busy filling a fuming Pramad's ears, taunting him and provoking him.

The next morning SD found Pramad outside the bedroom trying to get in. Kalika seized that opportunity to instigate subtly against kumud by telling SD that may be Kumud was not taking good care of the chota seth... When SD came to meet her, Kumud opened up to her mother in law but the latter dismissed it as hubby-wife issue which left Kumud disappointed. But Saras didn't lose time to tell BD about the same which led to a good slap to Pramad.
Saras also had a talk to Kumud and told her that Pramad was crossing limits with her and that she should put a stop to it. To that Kumud replied that it was Kalika who the root of all problems in her marriage.
Later SD brought Teej stuff for Kumud and told her that this fast could get Pramad and Kumud  closer but Kumud didnt looked convinced.
When Kussum brought mehendi for her, Kumud told her sibling that she had decided not to fast. She tried to tell SD about her decision but couldn't and had recourse to a letter which Kalika exchanged.
to create misunderstanding between the two ladies. 

When the guests came, Kalika took them along with SD, to Kumud's room and they were shocked to see the sister of the daughter in law trying to feed her a slice of apple. 
SD got upset and told Kumud that she was disappointed with her because even Kalika has fasted on Teej. Kumud reassured her that she was observing the fast. BD as expected supported his DIL.

Kumari and Chandrika came to give Teej gifts at the BDs. SD was not too hospitable and BD told her off.
Later at night the shrewd Kalika ran to SD to notify her about Pramad's absence. Kumud proposed to accompany Kalika to get Pramad home and she found him boozing and gambling in a bar. Pramad was forced to come back home as Kumud threatened to call the police.
Back home Kumud broke her fast with water and an upset Saras, completely unaware of what he was doing, broke his by drinking in the same glass, which didn't go unnoticed by Kussum.

Back to Kumud's room, Pramad had an evil plan to get the wife punished. He had bring bangles of smaller size for Kumud and hurt her by putting them around her wrist. 
Kumud ran away from him and went to the terrace to cry her heart out and again found Saras who immediately understood that Pramad has again hurt her.
Kumud stopped him and asked him to go away and start life afresh, to which Saras replied that's what he was doing  - starting a new life with Kumud's happiness as his mission.
But he reassured Kumud that the day she would be happy he would go away. He also asked her to leave Pramad if ever he doesn't change even after Kalika's exit from his life.

The next morning Kumud had an idea of how to get rid of Kalika. She started looking for a groom for her with Moorkdaas' approval. Kalika and Pramad were left fuming.
The doorbell started ringing
Kumud went to open the door to see her family smiling at her happily. Kumud is shocked and tensed. The BDs welcome the Desais for their pleasant surprise but were surprised to learn that the Desais did call to inform that they were coming.
It was Kalika's "misdeed" as usual. Desai's arrival was a boon for her to brew trouble for Kumud.

Kumud enters the place where people are playing cards and drinking wine. Pramad is also playing there. The men see Kumud. Pramad sees her and asks her what you are doing here. She says I came to take you, Maa is worried. He says are you mad, leave from here. She says I won't leave without you, I promised Maa. He says I won't come, go from here, don't create nuisance. She says if you don't come with me, I will call police. Kalika hears this. Pramad asks his friends to relax and tells Kumud you are warning me, will you send me to jail. He asks her to leave. Kumud calls police. Pramad asks what are you doing. She makes them hear that she called police. The men say lets leave, whats all this. Pramad takes Kumud's phone and cuts the call. He walks out and sees Kalika. Kalika says Pramad what could I do, your mum asked me to take Kumud. Pramad gets angry. She says you be angry on me, not on her. She taunts Pramad and asks him what you will do. Kalika says hide your face and sit at home. He gets angry.

Edited by -Srushti- - 17 September 2013 at 2:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuvidya0906OmaRamdassdasan.divyahunnybunchShanUlas

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Touching even though Saras needs to mind his own business a bit .

Saras hears the sound of something breaking and runs to save Kumud.

Kumud is drunk and unable to walk. She keeps coughing and comes to the kitchen to take water. Saras comes to her and sees her state. He is shocked to see her in such state. Kumud washed her face and he looks at her. She sees him and falls. Saras holds her.
Saras and Kumud are in the kitchen and he stares at her shocked. Kumud looks at him and cries. She is unable to stand. Kuch na Kahe... plays in the background. Saras is worried for her seeing her miserable condition.

He gives her his hanky. She takes it and wipes her face. She signs she is fine and walks away. He follows her. She comes back to her room crying. He too sheds out some tears and looks at her. She closes the door and sits crying. He stands outside the door feeling her every bit of pain. 

It has to be the scene ...where she falls into his arms..albeit out of sheer exhaustion ...fighting with her fate that she was!! But even that brief Samud moment gave us such hope,...and for a moment took our breath away!!

Coming from the 13/9/13 episode - totally an aww moment when Saras came and saw Kumud holding her hands and crying after what Pramad did to her. When he asked if she had dinner and he lied saying yes. Day Dreaming

"Don't talk anymore my love
Just look at me
and you will understand

how I feel.
Look deep in my eyes

and you'll see what i am going through..."

http://i.minus.com/ipvgVyfaQ05wQ.gif" />

SaMud SaMud SaMud!!
 My heart squeezed and bled seeing a drunk and wrist bruised Kumud crying her heart out with Saras witnessing it all completely devastated and agonised!!
It was a scene with not a single word exchanged by them but their eyes were crying it out to each other.

Edited by -Srushti- - 17 September 2013 at 2:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishree-Koeli_Appy-omshreejaanuvidya0906OmaRamdasshunnybunchShanUlas

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Ah that scene!! Where PPP aka Psycho Piyakkad Pramad gets a tight smack from his father.!! Just when we all wanted to kill Saubhagya for her ostrich attitude, Buddhdhan marches in ...and without any preamble just gets hold of his no-use son and gives him a tight ghoomake!!!!! What a smack!! And so totally unexpected after the inaction from every other quarter of the house!!!!!! Buddhidhan is the ideal man of the house!!!! 

Kumud comes to her room. She is shocked to see Pramad suddenly appearing infront of her. Pramad comes to her and says I care for you so brought gift for you. He shows her bangles and says this are smaller in size. He gives her and says wear it. He hurts her and says this gift will make you know that I m the man and you are the woman. He says I have many ways to show you I m the man but you are not hot. She starts crying. He says sit here and says wear it. She gets hurt. Kumud says what are you doing. He says its not going. Kumud says leave me and says its hurting me. Pramad smiles.

errr the scene where Saubhagya devi tells her bahu dear to deal with her piyakkad, abusive and complete moraleless hubby by herself!!!! She turns her blind eye towards every injury that her daughter in law suffers and tells her to deal with that herself!! Because if that is between "Hubbyy wifey!!" Dead I wanted to maro one big Chappal !!! What kind of woman are you!! You have a daughter yourself and if she had been subjected to similar treatment would you have taken the same stand!! Maro Maro koi chappal maro!!!

Pramad says lets complete the suhaagraat which was incomplete that night. He closes the light and Kumud says before coming closer to me, its necessary that our hearts get closer. She says this will be by force and you will be apart from your duty. Pramad says I always miss doing my full duty, so let it be. Saras is on the way. Pramad says why are you afraid, I won't be able to give you happiness if you are afraid. He takes her with him. Kumud says leave me. Pramad drinks wine and puts in a glass for Kumud. She looks at it shocked. She asks her to drink it. Kumud says no. He insists. Kumud says I can't. He makes her drink it by force.

Saubhagya devi dominates this week!!! Every scene where you want to bang your head or fast forward the scene belongs to her!!! This one is when she insists that her dear bahu keeps a vrat for his Piyakkad son...and make him UNDERSTAND the importance of Teej!!Dead And actually compares her to the maid and says that if the maid can take care of PPP aka Piyakkad Pati Pramad then why cant she??? Then why in the name of God did you not get him married to the maid!! That would have solved every problem and we never would have encountered you in our life!!!Angry the scene was the worst Blah blah I had heardthis week!!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 17 September 2013 at 3:06am

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-vidya0906OmaRamdassdasan.divyaShanUlashunnybunch

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Charitra of the Week this week is a special tribute to all Kumud fans. Despite all the hardship she is going through, and despite the increasing extremes the CVs are taking when creating the obstacles she has in her path, she's still running smooth like an engine! Way to go, Kumud! Clap

No wonder that the most irritating or the shady characters in the show tend to be be the best dressed. This week's fashionista award goes to none other than Saubhagya. She looked elegant in the latter brown sari with the matching golden jewellery, which also added class to her character.

The Great Mother in law of the week...comparing her daughter in law with the maid of the house..expected her to keep fasts for the abusive and drunkard husband of hers...and expressed her helplessness over her dearest son making her dearest daughter in law drink alcohol!! My question dear Saubhagya devi...had your bahu got drunk on her own, would you have said that you cannot do anything and let her get her own way??? The way she kept on ranting that Kumud was brought in to the house for only ONE purpose..controlling Pramad...Saubhagya devi did take the prize for GOOOracter..aka Irritating character of the week!!!

The Saras Rishta..ofcourse we had Danny and Kumari's mini nokjhok!!! The way both of them ..stubborn and pulling the sides of their siblings!!! Stood their ground and gave us the light moments of the week...they definitely take the cake for Saras Rishta !!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 17 September 2013 at 9:03am

truptishreeomshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-vidya0906OmaRamdassdasan.divyahunnybunch

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Undoubtedly there is a magician in the creative team of SaraswatichandraLOL 

When pramad gets ready to pour wine into the glass he was wearing a red dhaaga with the black one on his wrist.

But as he poured the wine into the glass, the red dhaaga vanishedShocked
Again it appeared when he finished Confused
It vanished when he lifted the glass to Kumud's mouth?Shocked
Was it the wine or the red dhaaga that did the magic???Confused

What exactly is this expression?? I mean she is happy that her brother got slapped, Angry that why only one slap? Shocked that someone in the house has the guts to do a big hungama except her brother or Confused as to what she was feeling???ConfusedLOL

As we have seen this week that saras is now a Bin Byaha Pati of Kumud Sundari .Which he has rightly proved by safeguarding Kumud and roaming around her with band aid and bernol.The one who  keeps fast for her be it Karwachauth or Teej !

So next week we will see this bond strengthen .Soon  Naveen Ji aka Saraswatichandra  will be seen cooking healthy food and serving Kumud Sundari  haldi wala doodh to keep her strong enough to fulfill her Pramad Sudharo Mission .Not only this he will get Kalika marriage  fixed so that Kumud  has her path clear to reach Pramad heart. And will even decorate her suhaag raat room. He will not forget to put lot of extra band aids , barnol , and paracetamol for his dearest Kumud Sundari and badaam wala doodh for Pramad

Meanwhile when pramad misses his Suhaagrat in his spree to playteen patti with his frinds. Saraswatichandra  will sing lori from hisroom in voice high enough to make  his beloved  Kumud Sundari  sleep well.

So will our  sindoor bin suhagan Saraswatichandra be able to achieve his mission to keep Kumud Sundari happy. Keep tuned for more news in this section.

Edited by -Srushti- - 17 September 2013 at 9:16am

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-vidya0906OmaRamdassdasan.divyaShanUlashunnybunch

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged

selected by
Appy

And the winner is

.AnkitaM.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by        
 Appy

And the winner is

.hunnybunch.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by

Appy
And the Winner is...
" Barunaholic."
by
.What the ...are they showing .

IF Thread :What the ... are they showing??
Congo Shongo Yaaras!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by  Appy! Flaunt it! !!

selected by
Appy

and it is 
 .Dasandivya.

Congo Shongo Yaaras!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by  Appy! Flaunt it! !!

Edited by -Srushti- - 17 September 2013 at 8:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-vidya0906sona...666dasan.divyaOmaRamdass

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
thats great shruthi love omg scene...pramad ko pada thappad :)

omi summery is good and ur beautiful lines for samud...great !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-dasan.divya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top