Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sushiani

me too..
i want to know how gana will be out of the mess..

he will bail her out I guess. Swami was asking if she can be bailed out, that police officer seems uncooperative , he gave Swami such a weird reply "maybe"😕 whats maybe? Even murderers get bailed out
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yanks28

he will bail her out I guess. Swami was asking if she can be bailed out, that police officer seems uncooperative , he gave Swami such a weird reply "maybe"😕 whats maybe? Even murderers get bailed out

I think Jagya will give money to police and save Ganga😊 but it is correct or not😲
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalinii173

All I want is Jagya to tell the entire truth (Sanchi's true color) to Singhs. I don't want him to leave Mangalore before that. Otherwise our Anandhi mata will play that part and she will be Jagya's life saver again. 😡

LOLz what will she actually save???? He broke the marriage, she was busy telling him to let her talk to Shiv, he took the entire decision and saved himself , lets not get so wrapped up that we think the slightest thing Anandi does belittles Jagya, he is still doing most of his own work, I dont think this mess will get better , it will get worse. It wont be fixed for a LONG time. Anandi cannot save him bec he is going to GANGA and Ganga is a cursed word now
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't believe after so many crimes happening police behaves the same way with woman...
yanks28 thumbnail
I think it's better not to reply certain ppl outside of this thread. 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
   woot woot new AT    ðŸ¥³   am back with bang 
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
without any proper proof.. how cann they arrest her.. a chemist said n thats it..
And to whom she is selling meds.. she can't even properly talk local language.. she started illegal business.. these ppl.. na.. drink bournavita😆
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dolly , Shanky , Santhi Thank you so much ðŸ¤—saw your posts for congratulating me now 

Here treat for all  of you To sweeten your mouth in celebrations of I finally becoming rockerz😆

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yanks28

I think it's better not to reply certain ppl outside of this thread. 

but if the exceed the limit of bashing i will reply for sure
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree. I am just waiting for exposure of sanchi and then i wanna see face of shekhars and will fire on them