Chhan Chhan

Stunning, Happening & SimplyAmazing..HappyBirthday Sanaya NOTE-752 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5173

.EtherealSaRun.

.EtherealSaRun.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
And Finally that day is here, the most awaited day.
The 17th of September the day an ethereal beauty, an angel, was born into this world.
Her name being Sanaya IraniHeart
HAPPPY WAAALA BIRTHDAY MERI ANGEL MERI SANAYA HugHeart 
Party TimeParty 
I hope this birthday is one of the most memorable birthdays for you, i hope you have an amazing day and may all your dreams come true. I wish you all the success and love for your future cos baby you deserve it.

Its pretty hard to get a celeb to impress me but girl, from the first time i saw you as Khushi, you had me right there and then. Your beauty, charm, talent, personality everything! Words fall short to describe your perfection. You define perfection. 
All i can say is Sanaya your F L A W L E S S L Y P E R F E C THeart
Dont ever change your self for anyones cos 'girl your amazing, just the way you are'.
Your acting skills as Khushi, well what can i say? you were just perfect for this role. No one and i mean no one could have done it as well as you. And the fact that Khushi's character somewhat relates to you personality made it even more amazing! Sanaya bhi khushi jaise, Pagal, chulbuli, cute si Sanka devi hai and i love you for this Heart your personality is the best thing about you. this is why you are above all other actresses. Your cuteness, craziness, fun loving nature, the way your always ready to help people, your nature and humbleness, and the way you interact with your fans is just a whole class apart. No one can match up to you. Not in this lifetime, not ever. 
I can Proudly say  i'm so happy to have discovered you as gunjan and seen you as Khushi, because Khushi got me crazy over you. I am so happy to have fallen in love with you, mostly im am so happy to be your diehard fan. The love and respect i have for you i can never give to anyone else in this lifetime. You are just perfect beyonds words. And in all honesty you are my idol, i look upto you

Every show you've taken part in makes me fall for you even more. Each show and role you've taken up describes something about you, and that the best thing about your shows.
Your role of Gunjan shows your calm, down to earth and humble nature. 
Your role of Khushi shows your pagalpan, chulbuliness, and your fun loving nature. 
Your role of Chhanchhan shows your mature, sensible, modern side, the kind considerate and generous person who is always ready to help others. 
All 3 of these roles define Sanaya Irani perfectly. No wonder you are so loved by all your co-stars and many stars feel they'd love to work with you sometime. 

The talent you have is just indescribable. Your acting is out of this world. Your expressions, emotions, voice tones, determination to portray the role to the best of your ability makes your each and every role perfect. Not only your talent in acting but also dancing. Such a flawless and graceful dancer and i've witness that with my own eyes, not just on tv but in real life in the SPL event when you danced to 3 songs. Your moves were so graceful and beautiful executed i was just left stunned. How can you be so perfect, so talented. I wish i had atleast 20% of your talentEmbarrassed
You truly made the 25th of November the most special day of my life, even though i didnt get to meet you in person, i still got to witness your perfection live. The way you interacted with your fans just shows how amazing a person you are. I wish one day i can meet you and just give you a huge hug and express to you how perfect you are. 

I dont think anyone can take you place in my heart. Not just in my heart but many of your fans across the globe. your the queen of heartsHeart
All i can say is i love you Millions and always will. I will always remain a die hard fan of you. 
Cant wait to see you back on tv again soon bringing our tv screens back to life with your beauty and talent. 
Lots and Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses coming your way, mwah Heart

your deewani, 
BijalHeart xx

Edited by .EtherealSaRun. - 17 September 2013 at 2:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dontsee.DivaDeluxe.-SI--himu-SanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stunning, Happening & SimplyAmazing..HappyBirthday Sanaya NOTE-752 (Page 3)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.EtherealSaRun.

.EtherealSaRun.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Just cant seem to get enough of her beautiful face hayyye Heart
why so pretty?! i wish i could have a face just as pretty as hersEmbarrassed
Some more siggies from my side:

Amazing job on the thread Ragzii! i dont think anyone could have done it better! its looking perfect!Thumbs UpClapHeart

Edited by .EtherealSaRun. - 17 September 2013 at 4:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI--himu-SanzPaRudholic

..Enchantress..

IF-Rockerz

..Enchantress..

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Good work everyone !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Queen of Indian TV, the gorgeous SANAYA IRANI Heart Heart
May you have a wonderful life ahead Sanaya and may God fulfill all your wishes.

God bless you with all the happiness, success and love that a wonderful person like you rightfully deserves.

Words fall short in your admiration

Just wanna say that you're my addiction

Always stay the way you are

Stunning the world with your love, beauty & care !!

LOVE YOU SANAYA Heart Heart

Edited by ..Enchantress.. - 16 September 2013 at 1:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dontseeSidda8-SI-FAYKHAN29shonasandy-himu-MesmerizingSanzSanzPaRudholic

MesmerizingSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

MesmerizingSanz

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
great work , a very lovely thread just like Sanaya Irani , well done

Edited by khoshidarling - 16 September 2013 at 1:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yasminraizadadontsee-SI-FAYKHAN29shonasandy-himu-SanzPaRudholic

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Edited by ..Enchanteur.. - 17 September 2013 at 12:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-SanzPaRudholic

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Happy birthday girl

Edited by ..Enchanteur.. - 17 September 2013 at 12:13am

-SI-SanzPaRudholic

RadiantSanz..

IF-Dazzler

RadiantSanz..

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Guys, please feel free to reserve your spots, post etc. etc :D Have fun and hoping you'll like my work Embarrassed

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS THREAD WOULD BE THIS GORGEOUS ALL THANKS TO YOUR HARD WORK Hug MERI FLAWLESS RAGZIE, YOUR VAISHU IS SOOO HAPPY! I'M BEYOND WORDS RIGHT NOW BlushingHeart THIS THREAD FOR OUR DOLL IS FLAWLESSSNESSS IF ONLY MIY & AANI COULD SEE IT <3333333333333 OMFG I AM CRYING ALL THE CREATIONS AND THE MESSAGES AND I JUST CAN'T :')))))

Did you know this was my first Sanz bday on IF?????? :'))))))) AND YOU WITH YOUR ULTRA TALENTED SIGGIE MAKING AND LAYOUT TALENT AND OTHERS TALENT RAGZIE JUST MADE THE BDAY SO PERF <3333 MY FEELS FOR SANZ AND HER FLAWLESSNESS ARE RAINING MAN!

I'M GOING TO UNRES AND ALSO SPAM IN THE MORNING ... LET THIS SHOW HIT THE ROAD! IT'S AN SI PARTY!!!!!!!! 

LOVE YOU <333 YOUR HARD WORK FOR OUR DOLL AND THIS THREAD, NO AMOUNT OF WORDS CAN BE PUT TO THANK YOU RAGZIE. A THOUSAND VIRTUAL HUGS. OVER AND OVER.

ILY Heart AND SANAYA Heart

UNRESING SOON WITH MY HUGE MESSAGE FOR MY BABY FACE DOLL <3333333

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-FAYKHAN29kbtrshewolf.SanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Guys, please feel free to reserve your spots, post etc. etc :D Have fun and hoping you'll like my work Embarrassed

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS THREAD WOULD BE THIS GORGEOUS ALL THANKS TO YOUR HARD WORK Hug MERI FLAWLESS RAGZIE, YOUR VAISHU IS SOOO HAPPY! I'M BEYOND WORDS RIGHT NOW BlushingHeart THIS THREAD FOR OUR DOLL IS FLAWLESSSNESSS IF ONLY MIY & AANI COULD SEE IT <3333333333333 OMFG I AM CRYING ALL THE CREATIONS AND THE MESSAGES AND I JUST CAN'T :')))))

Did you know this was my first Sanz bday on IF?????? :'))))))) AND YOU WITH YOUR ULTRA TALENTED SIGGIE MAKING AND LAYOUT TALENT AND OTHERS TALENT RAGZIE JUST MADE THE BDAY SO PERF <3333 MY FEELS FOR SANZ AND HER FLAWLESSNESS ARE RAINING MAN!

I'M GOING TO UNRES AND ALSO SPAM IN THE MORNING ... LET THIS SHOW HIT THE ROAD! IT'S AN SI PARTY!!!!!!!! 

LOVE YOU <333 YOUR HARD WORK FOR OUR DOLL AND THIS THREAD, NO AMOUNT OF WORDS CAN BE PUT TO THANK YOU RAGZIE. A THOUSAND VIRTUAL HUGS. OVER AND OVER.

ILY Heart AND SANAYA Heart

UNRESING SOON WITH MY HUGE MESSAGE FOR MY BABY FACE DOLL <3333333

You know how fast my heart was beating when I was posting everything, I was so nervous :( LOL
I am so glad you loved it so much Vaishu :') This means the world to me Heart I love you more and my flawless sanz Heart :* This is surely the most special day for us Embarrassed 

-SI-FAYKHAN29

Post Reply New Post

Go to top