Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanaya: "Its very Touchy Topic, Its my 30th Birth Day and i'm Very Very Sad"   😆
She is Such a Darling❤️
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My love for you will never cease and you'll always be the one for me. Happy Birthday
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Click to get the codes for this image. Bow Wow Glitter Graphic, Shapes Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.Click to get the codes for this image. Bow Wow Glitter Graphic, Shapes Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.

sanaya,ilu !!!
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Click to get the codes for this image. Celtic knot Glitter Graphic, Shapes Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.Click to get the codes for this image. Celtic knot Glitter Graphic, Shapes Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.Click to get the codes for this image. Celtic knot Glitter Graphic, Shapes Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.Click to get the codes for this image. Celtic knot Glitter Graphic, Shapes Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.Click to get the codes for this image. Celtic knot Glitter Graphic, Shapes Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.Click to get the codes for this image. Celtic knot Glitter Graphic, Shapes Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.
chulbuli94 thumbnail
[QUOTE=SanayaFlawless] [/QUO full pic is more beautiful !!!TE
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it's so great! What a joy! Today it's your birthday and apart from saying happy birthday and wishing all the best - as part of habit and good manners - I would dare saying that today is a day for celebration! Yes it is! So please don't come up with "I'm not doing anything" or "birthday is not a merit but just a consequence of time going by". We will party; the birth of someone as special, funny and joyful as you has to be celebrated!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
stay blessed sanaya! one of ur most beautiful looks ever ❤️

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
May this birthday be your best birthday ever,
full of light and laughter,
a fireworks explosion of joy.
May this birthday live in your memory forever,
creating happiness and satisfaction
whenever you remember it.
Happy, happy birthday Sanaya!!!
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Click to get the codes for this image. Happy Birthday Glitter Text with Birthday Cake, Birthday Cakes, Birthday Glitter Text, Happy Birthday Graphic Comment and Codes for MySpace, Friendster, Orkut, Piczo, Xanga or any other website or blog.