Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Here's wishing Sanaya a VERY, VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May she receive all the happiness and joy in the world because she deserves it! šŸ˜Š
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

aww such a doll..she rocks with her innocence..
Guinea thumbnail

Here's wishing Sanaya a VERY, VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May she receive all the happiness and joy in the world because she deserves it! šŸ˜Š
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
May Allah bless you!!!!!!!
And may u get success in everyfield of your Life!!!!!
Love uā¤ļø
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Birthday Crazy Girl šŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail

Ms.Mano thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sanaya Flawless Irani..Wish you all the happiness and success in the world because you truly deserve it girl..you are the most beautiful and talented and humble actress on Indian TV and every time I see you onscreen or an offscreen segment I respect you and love you more than before..IPK and Khushi Kumari Gupta made me aware of you and I am so glad that you were part of that show and I watched it to discover you..love you lots xx will always be a proud fan of yours!!!
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Happy birthday in yellow!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Sanaya God Bless be happy!šŸ˜³šŸ¤—
Guinea thumbnail