Stunning, Happening & SimplyAmazing..HappyBirthday Sanaya NOTE-752

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
..p l e a s e  l e t  t h e  p a g e  l o a d..

Barbie Doll ho ya ho Rockstar

Sanz hai hamari superstar

Tintin Angel yeh kehlaye

Sunny banke Khushiyan laye

Chhanchhan karke Gunji Sameera

Mehbooba banke dil jeeta hamara

Chinese dekhke jee lalchaye

Chocolates brownies isko bhaye

Birthday manate hum hain uska

Which of thy qualities should I envy?

Passing by dazed faces enameled with bliss

Measuring her sunlit glow is staring into an abyss

Your perpetual confidence lingers on and on

Against murky bitterness you've always won

In your profession you're a splendid icon

Not dwelling in houses you've foregone

We wish the best for you

A beauty so pure and true

No sunset darkens her hue

"Stay" implores the morning dew

Traveling through rocky mountains or steppe plains

She carries soft roses and luminous flames

A lass who transcends all the laudatory claims

Sanaya Irani was not born for ordinary frames

There's something very special about Sanaya Irani
A tribute to Sanaya on her 30th birthday..

There is something very special about Sanaya Irani - something that merely words can't express.

Her eyes ... hazel in some light, green in others, they light up her face and express her emotions more than any words can do. If eyes are the window to the soul, then Sanaya has a beautiful soul, as clear and transparent as her eyes. When her eyes light up with laughter, everyone around laughs with her. When they cloud with tears, they wrench viewers' guts and make one want to kill whoever hurt her. And when they sparkle with mischief, they make everyone feel that all's right with the world. She conveys a myriad of emotions through her eyes, they change with her every mood, every expression. No words are needed when Sanaya's eyes speak, for her eyes say it all. 

Her smile ... lights up the surroundings. Effervescent and sparkling, it draws the world in and invites all to smile with her. 'The world is beautiful,' it seems to say, so enjoy life, be happy and keep smiling.' Her smile is infectious and all-encompassing. Smile and the world smiles with you' seems to have been written for Sanaya. 

Her face ... Sanaya doesn't have the most perfect features, nor the most beautiful face in the world. But when you see her, it's difficult to remember that. She's a natural screen stealer - when she's on screen, it's difficult to look at anyone else. Her beauty lies in the perfection with which she portrays emotions, the way she draws in her audience to share every single feeling she expresses on screen. Her flawless skin and porcelain complexion, a heritage of her Iranian ancestry, makes her face glow on screen, and add to her natural beauty. And off screen or in real life, with no makeup, she looks gorgeous, young and simply beautiful, her straightforward nature and sparkling effervescence is far more attractive than any simple criterion for beauty. 

Her nature ... Sanaya's true beauty and compelling draw is in her nature. At first look, she seems loud and ebullient and simply bindaas. Then one looks deeper, and sees the person beneath - a girl who is simple, honest to the core, to herself and her loved ones, talented, dedicated, extremely hard working and completely professional, a girl who gives whatever she does, her 100 percent, and is fiercely loyal to her friends and loved ones. A girl who makes friends and gets along with everyone, from the spot boys on the sets to the backstage crew, to even the dogs and homeless kittens on the sets ... and of course, with all her co-actors and co-workers. A girl who is bold, beautiful, brash, outspoken, honest ... a girl who says what she feels, and doesn't worry what anyone will think of her. Take her or leave her - but don't try to change her. She is what she is, and unless she feels the need to change, she will not. And what you see is pretty much what you get, no hidden messages or playing games for Sanaya. 

Confident in herself and in her own skin, Sanaya is truly a new age woman. No wonder Sanaya is so loved and admired in her field, by all those close to her, those she has worked with, and by her legions of fans, the ones who watch her on screen, and simply admire her as an actress, and even more by those who follow her off screen and love her for the person she is.

So a message filled with love and best wishes from all your fans, whose hearts you rule - Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Sanaya Irani. Have a wonderful day, a wonderful year and a wonderful life. May you always face the sunshine and all your shadows fall behind you. May your life be filled with love, smiles and laughter, and all happiness and success come your way, for there is no one who deserves it more. God bless you!

H A P P Y  3 0 T H  B I R T H D A Y  S A N A Y A  I R A N I  ❤️

A special tribute to Sanaya Irani, a song so perfect for her.. ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loXTad241LE[/YOUTUBE]

We're trending  Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani today(17th september) on twitter. The trend will start at 8pmIST. Please note that there is no hashtag and only the first letter of each word is capital. Hope to see all Sanaya fans to trend with us and join us in celebrating Sanaya's birthday on twitter. :')

..For more details please visit this topic..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3720003

Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail

She is the most genuine human being

She keeps her beautiful smile at all times

She has a heart filled with kindness and gratitude

She is honest and frank

She is a talented and versatile actress

She is completely dedicated and devoted to her work

She is beauty with brains

She has a down to earth nature despite all the glitter that surrounds her

She is simple and straightforward

She has an impressively positive attitude

She talks straight from her heart

She is confident and bindaas'

She has a pure heart that holds no grudges

She is very well-spoken

She carries herself with immense grace

She has an amazing sense of humor

She is fun, cute, and crazy'

She has eyes so beautiful and deep

She is always her natural self with no pretense

She is very affectionate

She brings positive energy

She brought to life Gunjan, Khushi, and ChanChan

She is a graceful dancer

She is very charismatic

She is the best of friends

She has great compassion for animals

She has no superiority complex

She realizes her limitations as a human

She is loyal to and has faith in her well-wishers

She is simply Sanaya Flawless Irani

ragzz. thumbnail

• Aapko MJHT mein sab kuch milega, youth show, saas bahu show, sab kuch milega, just keep watching for the next 5 years n u will get everything u want in the show!

• When Arjun & Mohit tease her about having to learn to cook as she cannot expect to have her saas to cook for her after marriage she happily quips, haan sach mein I would love to marry a chef! So all u chefs out there, I am waiting!'

• To Mohit & Arjun backstage of the college play, maine kaha in dono ko Vegas jaana chahiye, waha bohot badi badi shows hoti hai, pata hai' and the whole lot of others try to shush her up telling u r on camera!, control urself!' n she goes, haan dono aise...' n again everyone protest trying to stop her n she giggling finishes with theek hai theek hai math jao yaar Bombay mein bhi hota hai!'

• Arjun talks about his friendships on the MJHT sets and says Sanaya is obviously on top of the list, I know her from since before, Left Right Left mein bhi hum ne saath mein kaam kiya tha.. aur..' & Sanaya goes, jab hamara affair chal raha tha!'

• Digging in to a full on yummy chocolate cake she goes, Actually aaj kal mein diet kar rahi hu!' n when she is teased pointing at the cake in her hands, she goes, diet karne ke koshish kara rahi hu!'

• On her b'day in 2010, when asked about MoNaya being just friends, n she goes, agli saal tak koi setting ho jayenge, tension mat ho, sab bata denge!'

• On her b'day in 2010, at the end she says I would like to thank Saas Bahu aur Saazish kyunki har saal meri b'day pe who log, even though mein bolt hi hu Chocolate cake lekar aao phir bhi hamesha Black Forest cake leke aathe hai!' n goes on to thank further! (For the record - never again did SBS forget her chocolate cake! :p)

• In Sep 2010 on SBS ITA Milestone Awards RC she goes aaj ki taaza kabar yeh hai ki we r seeing each other! Aur kal ki taaza kabar hogi humne shadi karli!'

• In Meethi Choori when Mohit is called to come to be checked out by Karishma Tanna she goes, Run Baby Runnn!!' & when the heights of them r checked she goes, what r u standing on ur toes for?'

• Yaha hoga, Issi kaamre mein hoga mera murder!  (Introducing RM to us on their 1st off screen video for IPK! :p)

• [center[When asked about love, and she 1st says that u know u love someone when u love them unconditionally. And Barun says it doesn't happen like that n she says, hota hai! I love my parents unconditionally, my dog unconditionally!' [/center]

• When we went to Lucknow, in whatever vehicle we sat driver used to ask us chickn ki yaha le jao' aur mein soch rahi thi kya Laknow mein achcha chicken khaane ko milta hai!'

• In the episode shoot after guest house one, when she is given the stethoscope she keeps it on Barun's chest, listens for a while with a confused look and goes Pathar ka dil hai, pathar! Kuch sunai nahi de raha hai!'

• The resignation letter she writes off screen which is all of Sanaya's creation! AR Group of companies subject resignation to whom so ever it may concern. This is to bring to your kind notice that I hate you, you loser, piece of beep you deserve the worst, ******'

• In the Teej episode shoot when asked what they were doing after saying they were accidently getting married she asks the reporters for wedding gifts! dahej nahi maang rahi hu, gift maang rahi hu, shaadi mein ayi hu paise do!' n actually goes, arre paise do mike lo!'

• Her message to her brother for Rakshabandhan, Mein apne bhai ko ek message bhejne wali hu, This is for u Nauj, I loveee uuu and happy Rakshabandhan & now that u make sooo much money send me some!'

• Friendship day 2011, And I am gonna tie u a very manly friendship band, mein blue aur red me se tujhe pink bhandugi!'

• To Barun after the mango juice scene, Tere bachpan mein tune kabhie susu nahi kiya?'

• The production house decided to set Khushi on fire! They were like let's light something up. So they were like light up Khushi!'

• Aise pakode kha rahi thi yaar, bol diya tha na! Meine socha ek aise jaga jao waha aur koi mere pakode par nazar nahi daal saktha hai, aur nahi kha saktha hai. Toh meine socha laad governor ke ghadi mein ja kar pakode khao!

• Waise bhi Khushi jeens aur T-shirts pehenni waali thi. Lekin jaise hamare director ne entry mara, usne bola, NAHIII!! Meri heroine dupatta pehenengi!' in a bit as an afterthought, along with the suit obviously!'

• When a speculation on one Khushi having 3 suitors after her at once she says, mere pati ko na massage karna... he should know how to massage well & he should know how to cook well! Bas yeh do choti choti cheeze.. saath saath mein good looking ho, rich ho, aise waise...'

• When Daljeet says when Anjali sees Shyam in her puja thaali and starts speaking to him, as he is anyway not at home ever...' Sanaya quips with a straight face, that will be the sign ki Anjali pagal hagayi hai!'

• Khushi slapping Arnav in the guise of killing a mosquito and afterwards, Mein bohot kush hu! Aaj meri sari kwaishein puri ho gayi hai! Meine Barun Sobtiko tappar mara! Yeh scene, matlab meri itne mahinoki hard work ka phal hai!' and proceeds to give a thank u speech I would like to thank my mom & dad, I would like to thank the writers, the screenplay writer, the dialogue writers, aap logone sachmein... thank you very very much! Aaplogoneke bina yeh kabhi nahi ho pata'

• She gets this set of gifts from a fan, most of it is for her & after thanking for her personal gifts n her own box of chocolates she lands her hands on the box of chocolate meant for the whole team & seeing it's also chocolate she goes, This is also chocolate!! OHHH Nobody is getting this!! Mistake, u all shouldn't have given it to me! Anyway I just want to clarify things, Anjali doesn't like chocolates' looking shocked, cz its too sweet according to her! Barun doesn't like chocolates' looking a little worried, mami likes it.. and so does nani..' n then with a conspiratory look goes, but they don't know!sooo..' n finally says happily, ok no I am gonna give this to them, cz u gave me a separate box!'

• Diwali miss kiss shooting Arnavko bilkul laktha hai mein bilkul angelki tarah lakthi hu!'

• Water fight shoot Actually we don't like each other so much in real life, but we just pretend like we do! Yaah!'

• During kidnap track, And Khushi takes Arnav down!'

• Jaya Parvati joh wrat hai na, obviously its something to do with the husband' n giving Anuj a scowling look continues, kash mein yeh wrat nahi rakti aur yeh..' gesturing him breaking neck n dying n going to heaven, aur phir aata meri teesra Manav!'

• After stuffing herself with samosa on CC sets patting her tummy lovingly she says, yeh jo meri pet mein paap pal rahi hai na' and when Anuj tease about it being a samosa, she agrees to it saying isiliye samosawala ne baap ban gaya!'

ragzz. thumbnail

Karan Tacker

She is fantastic.

Anuj Sachdeva

Sanaya's cool and chilled out about everything.
My experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person. She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show.
I'm confident our chemistry onscreen will be fabulous. Sanaya is one crazy woman!

Barun Sobti

She is a wonderful person.
Sanaya is cool and calm as a person. It is great to have a co-star like her.
Our onscreen chemistry is khatarnak.

Hrishikesh Gandhi (Cinematographer)

Sanaya has a very good photogenic face.

Viraf Phiroz Patel

Sanaya has the most beautiful eyes, she is a beautiful coactor to work with. As an actor, she is very and comforting.

Rajan Singh

Sanaya's a great person and she's very very supportive of all our international markets.

Suresh Menon (Comedian)

I was stunned to see such a graceful dancer.

Vipul Shah

Sanaya's good-looking, bubbly, charming.

Supriya Pathak

Sanaya's a lovely girl. I've really enjoyed working with her. As a person, she's wonderful.

Akshay Dogra

Beautiful and chirpy Sanaya Irani needs no introduction.

Madhura Naik

When asked about her favorite star on the sets of IPKKND: Sanaya...! I really had a lot of fun with her.

Lalit Mohan

She was always positive about IPK even in testing times and used to motivate everybody else. I salute that spirit of hers.
Sanaya is a very intelligent actress; she is very professional and dedicated. If I reach the set at 6:30AM and her shift starts at 7 then she would be there sharp at 7.
Sanaya has really worked hard and she used to give her 1000% to it.

Angad Hasija

Sanaya is my close friend and would anytime love to work with her. I consider her to be the most beautiful female actor on television.

Adhvik Mahajan

From the television industry I like Sanaya Irani, I find her a complete package which includes good looks, acting skills and she is an entertainer.

Ram Kapoor

We love her a lot.

Aishwarya Sakhuja

Sanaya Irani is a great actor.

Dheeraj Miglani

Sanaya is a gem of a person and is quite humble. She is a very nice and a co-operative human being. Never did anyone of us feel that Sanaya is a three show old actress and popular too.

Vividha Kirti

Sanaya Irani is the best one to work with... she is simple, sweet, caring and very friendly.  She is a fabulous person

Srman Jain

She is one of best persons I have ever met in life, who is so sweet and genuine

Deepak Parekh

She is very professional and hard working. Even being such a big star of the industry, she always shows keen interest to learn. Working with her is a treat. As she is so calm-minded and never throws tantrums on the sets

Daljeet Bhanot

She is very light-hearted and doesn't believe in taking things too seriously in life, not even her fame

Gautam Hegde

Sanaya is cute. She is such a chatterbox and quite a story teller!

Sunil Sale (Choreographer)

Indeed she is a very good dancer and a kind hearted person too which comes out in her dancing and acting. She is gorgeous. I love to work with her

ragzz. thumbnail

SublimeSanz..

Happy happy birthday to my most favourite girl, Sanaya Irani ❤️ This day is special and unforgettable for me :') You are the most talented and versatile actress the television industry has ever seen. Not only those natural good looks but also your talent in acting , personality, your nature and that beautiful heart have taken me over. You are unforgettable, Sanaya Irani ❤️ May you have the best birthday of all times, wishing you many more birthdays to come, wishing you all the good luck for your future. God bless you my babydoll :* 

-Aliya-

Happy birthday Sanaya! I hope you have a blast on your birthday and that you are surrounded by all the love and happiness you deserve.
You are a fantastic actor, you have proved yourself again and again by the variety of roles and shows that you have chosen. Every role that you do, you make sure you give your best. Going from portraying a introvert character like Gunjan to portraying a extrovert character like Khushi takes great talent and you have shown your ability to step right into a character's shoes so easily. People loved you as Gunjan, they adored you as Khushi and now the same for Chanchan. I hope that this show continues to grow in success.
Whats even more is that you seem like a really genuine person - you say what you truly think and believe without hurting people and that's one of the most admirable traits you have. Also, the fact that your such a funny person and you have this contagious, bubbly energy around you that makes your presence onscreen so entertaining. You have grown so much throughout your career and I'm so glad to be your fan. You haven't let us down because you've always made great comebacks and I hope that we can continue to support you as you continue to make a greater impact on indian television.

-Saumya-

Happy happy Birthday Sanaya Flawless Irani <3

I really hope you get each and everything you wish for. May every little wish of yours come true and you have God's blessings upon you, forever. I hope you get success in every sphere of life and stay happy, always.

So what do I write about you? There's so much to admire about you, I mean you are somebody I look up to. You've been so good at whatever you do, not just career or acting-wise. The person that you are Sanaya, I adore you. And whatever I'm going to write here is going to sound very cheesy and all, but you are without a doubt one of the finest human beings I've seen. I have the utmost respect for you, not just as an actor, but also as a human being. The maturity with which you handle even the most chaotic things is <3

And talking about Sanaya Irani, the actor, let me tell you, you are my most favourite actor in this television industry. The wide range of characters that you've played is absolutely brilliant. Right from the sweet, innocent Gunjan to wild, crazy Khushi and now ChhanChhan.. Your characters have the widest spectrum and you, with your absolutely brilliant acting have done justice to all of them <3

Oh and did I mention your smile, Sanaya? I LOVE it. I mean, you are ridiculously good-looking but your smile? I have to tell you this, you have the most gor-geous smile ever. No body looks so pretty like you do when you smile. And your eyes have to be one of the most beautiful I've seen. So warm and expressive and when they tinkle when you smile? That has to be the most beautiful sight ever. And I'm just going to stop here because I can literally go on and on. LOL

Anyways, so I'd like to wish you a happy birthday once again, doll. Have loads and loads of fun and some really nice chocolate cake too, yea?

Love,

Saumya

Fluffy.Catty

Hello Sanz !! Happy Birthday to the most prettiest lady in the world <3 lots of love , hugs , kisses & chocolates to you !! Your a really talented & professional actress . May you acheive alot more success in your life !! Congratulations for winning Face Of The Year Award in Gold Awards !! Your really beautiful !! Your Smile , You Eyes are just dazzling !! You have a PERFECT body that makes me to drool over you even more !! U Are doing Excellent Work as ChhanChhan <3 I Love You <3 Be Happy & Keep Smiling !! Once Again Happy Birthday !! <3

Sidda8

Dear Sanaya Irani,

I feel joyful that this day has come. It's the day that a gem of a person was born. Today is the day that a lovely girl graced all with her presence; she is someone who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She is a rare beauty that many may come across and yet only a few will recognize and appreciate. That lovely soul is none other than you, Sanaya. You are a pure hearted soul who loves others in abundance. You are someone who is imperfectly perfect. Someone that is true to one and all. You are a woman who has the courage and intelligence to face all challenges and become an inspiration for many girls. You are a woman who gives complete support to loved ones and friends. Someone that cheers when others succeed in life, this is a quality that is rare to find in everyone.  You find happiness in seeing others achieve their dreams and your happiness brings great joys to all your fans. In fact, I find myself smiling whenever I see you smile whether it's on or off-screen.  You have an evergreen smile that keeps shining and makes others feel better even in bad days. It is a joy being a fan of a lovely person. Thank you for being who you are and continue to be yourself. Your loved ones and fans know your true worth and we will always continue to support you in all your future endeavors.  You have lived for another decade and you will continue reaching many more milestones in the future as well. Let your birthday be the mark of another decade that will bring your more success, joy, luck and prosperity. Happy Birthday Sanaya!

Love,

Debbie, your Canadian fan

-HaRuMi-

Happy Birthday

Love smileysLove smileysSanaya IraniLove smileysLove smileys

Today is the day when the God decided to send An ANGEL ❤️ in our life from the HEAVEN Love smileys 
                                                                          Happy Birthday SANAYA❤️ ❤️

Like a fresh Dewdrops of a new day... May God's Loving hands be upon You today & forever to freshen your soul & body. 🤗 🤗 May all your Dreams & Wishes come true. May You have all the JOY  your heart can hold...  All the SMILES a day can bring... All the BLESSINGS a life can unfold..May you get the world's BEST in everything 😎...

Wishing You A Happy Birthday..!!!🥳 🥳

I Love You forever Sanaya Love smileys   You are My an ANGEL :D Keep Rocking Love smileys

Lotzz Of Love
-HaRuMi- (Anu)

girlz-rule

Dearest Sanaya,

The day when I started watching "MJHT", I started liking you n your acting, but when I saw you in "IPKKND", I was like "Is this the same girl from "MJHT"?". Your performance in "IPKKND" was awesome, in fact I really miss the character KKGSR, a lot. I'm here to wish you a Happy Birthday and Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!! May you achieve all the success in life.

-Saba-

This is what i feel about you

I wish you on this special Day

may you experience joy
 may you experience love
 may all your dreams come true
 may all your desires be filled

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person
Happy birthday to you

Rafaheli

Dear Sanaya,
Many Many happy returns of the day sweetheart!
May this birthday be your best birthday ever, full of light and laughter,
Watching you and loving you is such a treat to our mind, our soul..
You are the most amazing actress, your each and every expression never fails to touch our hearts!
You are an amazing personality, Love the way u are girl
Just a little reminder that our Love, Blessings and Wishes are always with you..
Keep on rocking, Keep on shining, Keep reaching for greater heights in your life ❤️

sanaya_pari

Dear Sanaya,

Wish you a very happy Birthday, many many happy returns of the day..😊
I hope u have a magical day full of love n happiness.. May all of ur wishes n dreams come true today n always. l hope that this year will be full of all that makes u happy.may u have many more years of happiness n success ahead!!! May u always get what u want.let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments,bright emotions,full of joy..let love follow or footsteps everywhere u go..
Have a lot of fun today wid ur family n ur  friends!! 
Enjoy ur birthday cake..

I want you to know that wherever you go, I'm always wishing the best for you my angel..you are a great human being n extremely talented actress I have ever seen.no one can beat you👏
Keep being awesome and always take care..
Be happy and keep the beautiful smile you have
With lots of love,
Mansi(Pari)

pakpearl

I always get short of words when it comes to praising u,Sanaya...

U r just PERFECT the way u r...
U r the epitome of BEAUTY,TALENT,PROFESSIONALISM,KINDNESS,HUMOUR,
PURITY,DEDICATION...
I adore u n pray for ur true happiness n success..
Fauzia..

Arshi1195

Dear Sanaya Irani 
I can't believe it's your birthday! The queen of Telly is turning a year older, I wish you all the best and I hope after ChhanChhan a brilliant script comes towards your way and no matter who is your co star you'll be surely a rocking Jodi. I do wish for a second season of IPK with the original cast hopefully our dreams of that will once come true. 
May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond! Happy Birthday! 

From saira

-Unknowndesire

Dear Sanaya Irani
You're a talent and Beautiful actress whatever character you plays you manage to light up my screen from Gunjan, Khushi & Chanchan I don't think I have word to describe you and what an amazing actress you are Hope your future show brings you all the success and happiness in life you only deserve the best. I don't know how long I will have to wait to see you on screen again this 6 month you have light up the screen for us as Chanchan. May this year be your best ever. I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. Not just a year older, but a year better. Love you doll

khoshidarling

LOVELY SANAYA IRANI
THE CHARACTER OF KHUSHI CHARMED ME TO JOIN IF. SINCE THAN  MY ADMIRATION AND LOVE FOR YOU HAVE INCREASED MANY FOLDS. YOU ARE A TRUE GEM OF A PERSON AND A DIVA. MAY ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE AND EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT BRING LOVE N JOY 2 U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U. 
ISRA KHAN

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Hey Sanz, wishing you a very happy b'day my doll. May you get all the happiness in your life and may you achieve all the desire goals in your life. Love you my doll. Enjoy your day :D
your hardcore fan
-Ayeshaa

lina545

Happy Birthday , Sanaya Irani! You are truly an amazing person and wonderful actress!
May all your dreams and wishes comes true!

StunningSanz

--BadmaashDil--

LazilyAnonymous

Naach_Basanti

N.K.R.

..hrideyy..

goguma

incandescent

Dear Sanaya,

Whenever I think of a perfect blend of beauty, grace and talent, the name that comes to my mind is Sanaya Irani.You are the quintessence of beauty, a remarkable actress and there is no other actress as versatile as you. It is a delight to watch you perform and your presence simply lights up the screen.You have the most beautiful and radiant smile ever and it is totally infectious. You are not only beautiful for your features but your inner beauty shines through. You represent today's women and you are true inspiration to all. Wish you a very Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. Have a wonderful year ahead and I hope to see you doing great work this year. May God bless you with all the love, happiness and success that you deserve and may all your wishes and dreams come true.

Fari.

ACTywm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VL5rA01Jws&feature=player_detailpage&list=UU53o0XjcAWmTqsBDfNo2GIg[/YOUTUBE]

tiahalder

This is the first time I'll celebrate Sanaya's Birthday on India Forum and I'm too excited. But Like Mohit Sehgal said he has gone short of ideas to surprise Sanaya,I have gone short of words to express how special she is for me. She is a beauty, an ethereal beauty with a brain! As an actress she is natural and phenomenal. From Gunjan to ChhanChhan I have witnessed her growth as an actress ,which is remarkable. And today she is an actress par excellence. No wonder she is the only actress whom I admired and will admire. As an entertainer she is a complete package and will never fail to amaze me with every new thing she does.

But other than her beauty and talent, she has touched my heart for being the wonderful person she is. I believe she is my role model because it's rare to find a person so honest and selfless like her in today's world. Her sweet gestures, her caring ways speak volume of her character. She is just perfect in being herself. Stay the same Sanaya! love you loads. Thank you for everything even for the wonderful friends that I got on IF just because of you.

Happy Birthday Princess! wish u the best of everything!As U celebrate your Special Day~I celebrate U!

regards Tia(Tiahalder)

rockystar22

Sana_malik

xMidnightStarx

Dear Sanaya,

Happy Birthday! Have the most amazing day and I hope you got everything you wanted!! You are simply a lovely person, with a beautiful personality. You are an inspiration to us all and on this day we will celebrate your birthday!! You are fantastic in your current serial, doing an amazing job! I do miss you as Khushi, the character I fell in love with. I wish you all the best for the future and I really hope you see this birthday thread! Happy Birthday once again! 🥳

Love From Sharna xx

ArhiVirAnya

HAPPIEE BDAY BABY!

You stole hearts with your portrayal of the

Shy and composed "Gunjan"

Loud,crazy and Full of life "Khushi"

Modern bahu "Chhan Chhan"

Wishing You A Very Happiee Bday Sanaya aka my "Sanny"  "tintin"  "sunny girl"  "sankadevi" "parmeshwari"  "angel" <3

My first girl crush!!!!  ;) which has crossed its limits...gal im crazy about you!!!!

You conquered my heart as Khushi ..i cannot explain in words how terribly I miss seeing you on my screen at 8:00 doing some madness :p

You've turned  a year older and wiser.. and I only wish that you reach great heights of success and be happy always :D

*Praying to meet you someday*

Keep smiling, keep entertaining,Keep Rocking!

Luv Ya Alwayzzz!!!❤️

dj_arshifan 

.sobtian. 

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer. 
New happiness that stays throughout the year. 
Hope your birthday brings all these and more, filling life with surprises and fun galore.
Happy Birthday Sanaya!

Wish you All the Best in everything that you do! 

Love,
Divya (From - Nairobi, Kenya) 😊

sanjana15650

A very very Happy Birthday to you dear Sanaya Irani.. You can be perfectly described as "Beauty Personified".. May god bless you with good heath, wealth and prosperity. Love you a lot.. Best of luck for all your future plans.. You rock in Chanchan and would definitely keep rocking.. Lots of hugs, lots of kisses, lots of wishes.. Again many many happy returns for the day.. Love you.. Muaahh..

Sanjana..😃

-LiveCrazily- 

" I just want to say you are an only Tv actress I adore and love a lot Sanaya Irani, you are my Barbie doll, your charming personality, your flawless beauty and most Importantly down to earth person you are, well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.

Im in the unpleasant position of reminding you that your 20s have lost the battle against time. From now on, the 30s are in command. Happy 30th birthday! and Spread your wings and soar higher. Open your eyes and look beyond the ordinary. Elevate your imagination and rise above the mediocre. May your birthday today be the beginning of wonderful achievements in your life again. Each new day holds the promise of happiness and peace of mind. Its another opportunity to embark on a new journey, another day to celebrate life. Today, were celebrating your life. Youve always been an inspiration to us all. Happy Birthday Baby 

Regards, iqra

pancakes

ragzz. thumbnail

SanayaIsBest

Sanaya Irani, thank you for giving us memorable & unforgettable Gunjan, Khushi & Chhanchhan!
You have made me fall in love with & adore a celebrity, which I never did before you!
Here is wishing you a very happy birthday & may God shower upon you many more years of blessings, happiness & whatever you have ever wished for! 

- Anisha

PastelBeauty

The first time my eyes fell on you, it was the 30 second promo in MJHT. You were the most stunning and beautiful actress I had ever seen. And, I knew I had to follow the show. The portrayal of the character Gunjan which was a complete contrast your real self. And then, you became the beat of my heart. The beautiful, innocent and the bubbly Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada who displayed every emotion with utmost perfection. IPKKND could never have shone the way it did, without you to be there for the show since day 1.

I hope this day bring happiness, success and prosperity in your life. Thank you for being the simple, loving and down-to-earth person you are. May you always keep shining and being the queen of our hearts. Happy birthday Barbie doll. May you live a thousand years and get everything you desire. Love you so much.

Lots of love, 
Zana

melfns

My Barbie Doll wish you a very very Happy Birthday.. may all your dreams and wishes come true..may you get all the happiness in life...may you continue to capture millions of hearts across the world by your splendid portrayals.. You are unbeatable in your acting and the way you emote is just amazing besides this you are an amazing performer I admire you a lot. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors Always keep smiling Sanaya because we want to see your beautiful smile on your face always

Lotz of love

Melanie

Guinea

Dearest Sanaya 

Here's wishing you a real happy walla birthday. This is a special year for you as you enter your 30's , hope this is your milestone decade and you acheive every posibble professional sucess and also have a great fulfilling personal life. 

Thankyou so much for entertaining us on indian tv , from the sweet gunjan , to the  absolutely adorable khushi and now the sassy channchann ...look forward to many such great characters ... 

Thankyou for also being true to yourself and being the person you are - honest , loyal and reliable . You are a true professional and the way you conduct yourself is impressive. You have a fan here for life. 

Lots of love ..guinea

-Catz-

"Har Lamha Aapke Hothon Pe Muskaan Rahe,
Har Gum Se Aap Anjaan Rahe,
Jiske Saath Mehek Uthe Aapki Zindagi,
Hamesha Aapke Paas Wo Insaan Rahe"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA<3

tushky11

Today i m very very happy..as its my angel, the Indian telly DIVA Sanaya Irani's bday

u r the one who gave me the reason to laugh lyk crazy

u r the one who lighted-up my world for 1.5 yrs

u r the one who gave me Khushi

i wud never say i luv u like crazy bt yh u r the first ever female Indian telly actress whom i started lovingnd adore very much

Khushi Khushi nd only Khushi,it was something very spl nd phenomenal.

I can never forget u as Khushi

Thanx for portraying Khushi,thanx for giving me ARSHI..

Many many happy returns of the day girl

May ur all dreams cm true,may u get everything u deserve

May God always bless u with lots of happiness nd success.

Lots of luv

Minal

SanayaFlawless

Dear Sanaya You are unbelievably amazing actress and Your sweet nature and generous heart have made you a very special person to me and many others. I want to wish you a wonderful birthday and a year of happiness. ...

My Flawless Irani
God gave a gift to the world when you were born"
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.May the love you have shown to others
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.
Happy Birthday To you..Luv you loads

Oyster

Sanaya Irani, you are a rising star with so much positive energy. I am yet to figure out what exactly makes you the best Indian celebrity.  I first fell in love with you as Gunjan. In fact, that's the first time I actually saw you on TV. You portrayed Gunjan with so much perfection that I could not imagine Khushi in my wildest dreams. But when you appeared as Khushi, Gunjan became a sweet memory. Despite Khushi not being an author-backed character, you left your mark. While I thought I could never be fond of a character like that of Khushi, you made me love her. How do you do this?! Then came ChanChan. Your dedication, professionalism, and sincerity were proven yet again.  Probably these are some of the traits that make you stand out. You kept making me fall in love with every character that you played until I stopped and told myself, "Wait, it's not the character but Sanaya Irani." Other than your professional success, your purity as a human being can touch any soul. I wish I could tell you how much I cherish seeing you as Sanaya Irani. A person of your caliber deserves so much more so here I am wishing you many happy returns of the day and every other true success in life.  

Loads and Loads of Love,

Sonya.

Mrs.MuffinSobti

September 17th is such a special day, not just because it's three days away from my own birthday..but because television's most talented, adorable, and gorgeous actress was born! I love you Sanaya Irani and hope to see you on screen and successful for many more years to come 🤗 Have a wonderful birthday and wishing all the best! I will always be one of your biggest fans

-Love Aishi

mishti_17

Dear Sanaya..

Love u lots.. Thanks for coming in my life.. Earliest memory of seeing you is in "Left Right Left".. For some reasons I always liked you from the very first glimpse of Sameera I had in there.. Your sweet and warm nature has always made me adore you more and more.. On this special day in your life, my heart felt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthday. I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday. Happy Birthday... Stay Blessed.. hope you are blessed with all that you ever wish for.. 🤗

AyeReKhushi

Dear Sanaya,

Happy Birthday! I hope this is the start of your greatest and most wonderful year ever. Good things happen to good people and you deserve the best for always bringing a smile to our faces. You are a brilliant and dedicated actress and you will keep soaring higher and higher. Thank you for entertaining us with everything you do, on and off screen. It is easy to see why everyone around you loves you. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends.

Love,
Priyanka (New York)

aashizin

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHf0zMjHBXo[/YOUTUBE]

Sanaya many many happy returns of the day & Happy Birthday Day
sanaya i don't know how to express my feelings for you so this msg seems a gr8 
  way to express my Love for you ,you r wonderful and amazing actress & person 
with  golden heart , apart from being a fantastic actress  a quality of yours 
that has stolen my heart is  your lively and positive nature ,
wishing you all great things in life hope this day will bring you an extra share 
of all that makes you happiest hope you have a wonderful time
I am sure you will as you have your Loved ones  by your side ,
 i wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true ,
may god bless you and hope you  scale gr8 heights of success  & happiness
may god shower his choicest blessings on the most beautiful & gorgeous lady, 
you have special place in my heart and it will always be reserved,
 i can't begin to tell you how much I adore & Love  you and mohit to an 
extent that any kind of accolades or appreciation that comes your way
 make me immensely proud & happy ,seriously proud to be your fan
wish you guys remain the same all your lives & remember there is  
someone out there who is always praying for your well being ,success & happiness 
with lots of love Aashi

freefalling

"Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani
May all Your wishes come true..
And hope you have a day that's as special as you."

ragzz. thumbnail

Sano88

.EtherealSaRun.

saher_90

bairiyaa.issqk

..Enchanteur..

-Ms.wildcherry-

Mrs.MuffinSobti

aartipartyy

Trouble.

MariSaRunholic

Baki

appy_indy-KD

ragzz. thumbnail

A huge thanks to all the people without which this special post would have been impossible.

All the main banner gif's on all 8 posts - .DivaDeluxe.

Main write up on the first post - DiyaS

Siggy gif & VM on the first post - .EtherealSaRun.

First poem on the main post - ..Enchantress..

Second poem on the main post - Oyster

30 reasons to love Sanz & 30 best things industry says about Sanz - Oyster & princessunara

30 wackiest quotes by Sanaya - princessunara

30 icons siggy - SublimeSanz..

Layout idea - SublimeSanz..

30 special siggies idea - SublimeSanz.. and thanks to all the amazing creators who agreed to do this for me 🤗

title - DiyaS, princesssunara, ..Sanzlicious.., SublimeSanz..

twitter trend idea - -Drishti-

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya's Journey in the World of Showbiz 

Sanaya Irani - Self confessed geek and tomboy in school and college, she completed her graduation in commerce and wanted to do her MBA, till her mother saw the spark in her daughter and asked her to give the glamour world a try. So Sanaya entered the world of showbiz armed only with her own self-confidence, poor Hindi speaking skills and complete lack of any acting background whatsoever. 

She first did a small role in Fanaa, where she decided that the world of films was not for her. She then tried for ads and was rejected. That's when the grit that characterizes Sanaya first surfaced. Rejection only made her more determined to succeed. If she want the best, she wasn't the worst either, and if girls not as good as her, were getting ads, then she could do the same. And she did. Sanaya went on to do over 150 ads in the next year, with known personalities like Amitabh Bachhan, Shahrukh Khan, and Priyanka Chopra. Point proved.

Ads done, what next? She turned towards television. Again criticism surfaced - she didn't know the language, she lacked acting experience, she didn't 'look Indian'. All these only spurred her on to prove the opposite - not to the world, but to herself. She used her roles as her learning ground, and started off slowly with a cameo. As she herself confesses, with the self-deprecating humor that is so characteristic of Sanaya, her costars in her first show Left, Right Left 'dreaded shooting with her' as she was so bad in Hindi.
But even in her first show, her talent was appreciated - she was signed for a cameo in season one of LRL and was called back for a permanent role in season two. 
Next she played a glamour girl with grey shades in Radha Ki Betiyaan.
During the show, she was approached for a lead role as Gunjan in MJHT, and she took it up. 

After that there has been no looking back. Sanaya was widely appreciated for playing Gunjan, a role she herself felt was 'boring'. But Sanaya made the boring, nerdy Gunjan into a lovable and very popular character. Unlike many other actresses, who undergo makeovers during their shows, Gunjan retained her simple looks and spectacles till the end of the show, which ran for over two years. Her acting talent was further honed and polished during MJHT. Gunjan was a character completely opposite to what Sanaya is in real life, and she played her beautifully, never once slipping out of character. So much so that when she was signed for IPKKND as Khushi, even her fans wondered whether she would be able to do justice to the role of a bubbly chirpy girl, so deeply was Gunajn ingrained in the viewers' minds. Sanaya changed their minds ... and how! Khushi is Sanaya's most successful role till date, and for many viewers, IPKKND was 'the Khushi show'. 

After Khushi, Sanaya has played Chhanchhan, which is yet another different character, bubbly like Khushi, but nowhere near as whacky, Chhanchhan is modern, sensible and pragmatic, pretty much like Sanaya herself. 

Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya's acting talent lies in the fact that she gets deeply involved in her roles. Lalit Mohan, one of her IPKKND directors, called her the 'most intelligent actress in the TV industry'. She puts a lot of thought into her character, and the differences between the characters she has played show not only in superficial looks and dressing, but also in her body language, her speech and diction and her entire demeanor. 

Her voice modulation has to be among the best in the business, and the expression and emotion she can get into her dialogues is amazing. 

Her eyes, hazel green and amazingly expressive, mirror her every emotion and draw in her audience to feel her joy and sorrow alike. If Sanaya's character on screen laughs, the audience laughs ... If she cries, the audience weeps. 

And the change in her body language is astonishing ... she has played a shy demure college girl Gunjan, a small town young over-expressive, over-enthusiastic bubbly Khushi and a mature, sedate modern girl Chhanchhan, and the difference in the characters can be seen in the body language, the openness or shyness of her smile, her entire demeanor, even before she opens her mouth. 

You can't mistake one character of Sanaya's for another, she has made each one of them so completely distinctive. 

Sanaya has chosen very distinctive and different roles so far, which is quite an achievement in itself in the Indian TV industry, where most heroines of daily soaps are indistinguishable from each other and from their own roles in different soaps. She tries to keep her scenes as subtle and real as she can, even within the scripts which call for overblown exaggerated displays of emotions. In a recent poll. She was chosen by fans to be the best telly actress in breakdown sequences. 

So here's wishing Sanaya, our Queen of Emotions, our Sunshine Girl - a Very Happy Birthday! And hoping to see her back on screen soon to enthrall and delight her fans.
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago