Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ratzz-

RK ka downfall nhe horaha as evilness rocks ki inside said to why those petitions n many others things ?? Guys keep trust in inside news people here

Petitions are being signed because no one believes the inside info
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My request to all. Take your arguments some where else. But not on my thread. As I have said before, if you can't be respectful, then please don't comment at all. Create your own post to continue to bash each other. I have no wish to see the constant harping alert that keeps popping up on in my email. I realize differences of opinion will alway exist but the lack of maturity of most posters is just mind boggling. Are you all in 5th grade? No? Then act and behave! Again, if you can't have a mature and respectful DISCUSSION, then CREATE YOUR OWN POST AND BASH EACH OTHER TILL THE END OF THE WORLD!!
dolly10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ratzz-

RK ka downfall nhe horaha as evilness rocks ki inside said to why those petitions n many others things ?? Guys keep trust in inside news people here

she was so much confident that heroine track will not come soon🤣
Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mysti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand the problem of DDians..always ready for fight huh??
when did the TM said she doesn't want Madhu to be heroine...but we DONOT want RK's downfall track...we don't want Ashiqui3 ...PERIOD!!

please read the post before commenting in it...🤢

Edited by mysti - 10 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Topic Closed for review.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thread has turned into an argument/bashing/mocking and chit-chatting thread for no reason. Members have begun to bash each other and the respective actors.

Unnecessary chatting/spamming has been observed in the thread too.

Also refrain from making comments which allude to members of the forum being better behaved/fan-groups acting in a manner or conducting themselves in certain manner, this indirectly alludes to state that other members or fan-groups are either behaving in this manner or not, which obviously would cause other members to feel targeted and could be seen as an insult.

Unwanted comments/posts and those violating the rules have been dealt with.

Moreover after this note, if we find any more arguing/bashing or instigating comments we will have to take a strict action against the member(s) which can furthermore lead to the closure of the topic.

Topic has been reopened. Keep to the discussion - petition.

Regards,
-Madhubala Development Team.
Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Okay, so as per the topic makers request, the topic is been closed.

MB Dev. Team.