Crime patrol: Dastak

EDT: Nirbhaya Episode (21st and 22nd September) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

india4u

india4u

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

I have cried during the full episode. I could not sleep all through the night. Dunn know how will I react after watching the second part...
Seriously, I feel like going to the jail where those 4 morons and the pathetic minor are kept and BURN them with acid...
The doctors were shocked to see the girl's body..Obviously, the Crime Patrol team cannot show what cruel things they did to her like inserting an iron rod into her V****...Dead 

How can the law allow them to defend themselves.. How can the hopeless judge say that if they cant afford a lawyer, the court ill provide them...????Angry

What to do? Indian Law is like that. According to law the accused will be provided a lawyer for defense if they can't arrange one. The lawyer being hired will only do their duty. That's it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT: Nirbhaya Episode (21st and 22nd September) (Page 4)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi87

Originally posted by Muskaan92

I have cried during the full episode. I could not sleep all through the night. Dunn know how will I react after watching the second part...
Seriously, I feel like going to the jail where those 4 morons and the pathetic minor are kept and BURN them with acid...
The doctors were shocked to see the girl's body..Obviously, the Crime Patrol team cannot show what cruel things they did to her like inserting an iron rod into her V****...Dead 

How can the law allow them to defend themselves.. How can the hopeless judge say that if they cant afford a lawyer, the court ill provide them...????Angry

What to do? Indian Law is like that. According to law the accused will be provided a lawyer for defense if they can't arrange one. The lawyer being hired will only do their duty. That's it.

True...The law is really blind. It is blind to see the brutal crime committed on a helpless girl. It is blind to see the pain of the family who have lost their only daughter. 

india4u

Gauri_Laada

Goldie

Gauri_Laada

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
but this crime could have stopped. why does the police always behave like that...why didn't they help the guy who was looted previously nirbhaya and nilesh. i wanted to slap the policeman who said why the hell u boarded on a private bus, anything can happen in a private bus. disgusting.
also when nilesh and nirbhaya were thrown out of the bus noone really wanted to help them. this is the biggest shame for our country which is why india is being mocked all over the world. because in india people don't really help others when they are in need...what example of humanity we are giving. i don't want to live here. seriously because i have the guts to help someone on the open road. but how many will help me. do they have the courage? simply disturbing that was. 

#shame #shame #shameindiashame if a woman's dignity is violated at such brutal heights in the open. one should migrate from here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

papillonKhotaSikaShreyaMuskaan92sirjee

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Black_Cat_

but this crime could have stopped. why does the police always behave like that...why didn't they help the guy who was looted previously nirbhaya and nilesh. i wanted to slap the policeman who said why the hell u boarded on a private bus, anything can happen in a private bus. disgusting. Agreed. 
also when nilesh and nirbhaya were thrown out of the bus noone really wanted to help them. this is the biggest shame for our country which is why india is being mocked all over the world. because in india people don't really help others when they are in need...what example of humanity we are giving. i don't want to live here. seriously because i have the guts to help someone on the open road. but how many will help me. do they have the courage? simply disturbing that was. This is due to the long and lazy procedure of the Indian law. Once anyone is ready to become the witness, he/she is harassed like anything. he/she has to go to the courts and the sad thing is that the cases last for years. Moreover, there is always a threat to the witness.  The criminal after getting bail or finishing his term may harm him/her.

#shame #shame #shameindiashame if a woman's dignity is violated at such brutal heights in the open. one should migrate from here.

sirjee

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Black_Cat_

but this crime could have stopped. why does the police always behave like that...why didn't they help the guy who was looted previously nirbhaya and nilesh. i wanted to slap the policeman who said why the hell u boarded on a private bus, anything can happen in a private bus. disgusting.
also when nilesh and nirbhaya were thrown out of the bus noone really wanted to help them. this is the biggest shame for our country which is why india is being mocked all over the world. because in india people don't really help others when they are in need...what example of humanity we are giving. i don't want to live here. seriously because i have the guts to help someone on the open road. but how many will help me. do they have the courage? simply disturbing that was. 

true...i cant sleep 4m last week as dey started showing da proms...n i asked my frend yy dis cxase became soo big as rape cases do happen in india...n da way he told me i couldnt sleep properly...even now if i talk bout it...its lyk i cant breathe properly...it scares da hell out of me...
n u r soo rite dat ppl in india dont help anyone...when i watch any epi of crime petrol n talk to my frend he always say one line..."YEH BOHT AAM BAAT HAI INDIA MAIN"...i told him once if i ever come to india i ll stand no matter den if i have to lose my lyf so his reply was..."MAIN TUMHAY KHADA NAHI HONAY DOO GA...KISI AUR KE LIAY KIUN KHUD KI JAAN DAY RAHI HOO"...dese r his words...when asked he always says in india noone stands 4 others everyone is just worried bout demself...Dead

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Now what,where do we go from here, hav v or our system has learnd or people will have to come roads every time ? CP tonight at 11pm. ..

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

The Delhi gang rape case - a crime that brought the entire nation together. Watch the story unfold on #CrimePatrol tonight at 11 pm.

Insaa kehlatein hain par insano ki tarah pesh nahi aatey... Crime Patrol tonight at 11pm. ..Sony TV. ..

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Today's ending was absolutely shocking! Like I said yesterday to hear or read about it is one thing but to see it is just downright horrendous. Aise logon ko toh sach main beech raha main patharon se maar maar kar maar dalna chahiye!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top