Posted: 10 years ago
First of all my condolences and prayers and with Madhuri Dixit. It must have been extremely difficult for her. She was so happy in the beginning and then she didn't get to perform or share that last episode of her show with her jhalak family. :( I felt like crying when Manish announced it. RIP to her father. 
This is the first time I am commenting on this forum because I was just observing Jhalak this time and didn't want to predict anything. I know Lauren was not a non dancer but hats off to her. Despite being a non Indian she lip sang in all her acts and just purely danced. Drashti I love as an actress(---) however she CANT dance. I understand that she was doing a serial with this but she chose it for herself. All her performances were ok and that's due to Salman's choreography. She just portrayed excellent emotions in all which shows that shes a brilliant actress. However Lauren and Punit's every single act just left everybody speechless. Just amazing choreography and dance!! BRILLIANT! Salman is also brilliant but Drashti CANT dance. Also it was kind of shady how Drashti and Salman hugged Remo as soon as they got on stage to announce and honestly she din't seem that surprised to me. 😲 

But this show has to do more with the popularity of the celebrity rather than dance. Drashti has a lot of fans so she won. Siddhart couldn't dance to save his life and he went so far in the show. And what was up with her speech??? She didn't mention the people that were responsible for her winning! She didn't mention her FANS didn anybody notice. And don't tell me they edited it out! 🥱 She just thanked her family. The reason why she kept thanking her fans in every episode was because she wanted to win and as soon as she wins she doesnt even mention the fans. That must have been hearthwrenching for all those who voted for her! Goes to show how much she cares! 👎🏼

Anyways this was the first time I watched the whole season of JDJ and I would say the highlights for me were Kapil and Manish and LaurenPunit's acts!!! Thank you so much Kapil and Manish for making us laugh so much!! And thank you Kapil for introducing us to your hillarious show(comedy nights with Kapil)! Thank you Lauren for raising the level of jdj! You are here to stay! 👏 👍🏼 

Ps. I love Drashti as an actress but as a dancer she --.  Peace Y'all.
pps. I won't forget Lauren's face when they announced the winner! 😭

Refrain from bashing and dragging in DD shows.
-Edited by the DT

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
What nonsense, go and see Drashti's interviews after she won, she thanked her fans a lots, she was totally zoned out on the stage and she admitted it, just coz you hate her, you find any reason to bash her... Drashti is not ungrateful, she always thanks her fans in her interviews and she doesn't need to prove it to people who already hate her for no reasons...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Silence_Gold

What nonsense, go and see Drashti's interviews after she won, she thanked her fans a lots, she was totally zoned out on the stage and she admitted it, just coz you hate her, you find any reason to bash her... Drashti is not ungrateful, she always thanks her fans in her interviews and she doesn't need to prove it to people who already hate her for no reasons...

A seasoned actress Zoned out ?? 😉 Onstage thanks and later makes a lots of difference. So ungrateful 
Originally posted by LoveRafa

A seasoned actress Zoned out ?? 😉 Onstage thanks and later makes a lots of difference. So ungrateful 

Jealousy speaking 

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

Jealousy speaking

exactly dude! It makes a difference! Interview is more formal and you have to think about what youre saying so obviously she thanks them cuz she needs them but onstage was LIVE so...She didnt forget to thank Salman's friends? And her fans who made her win she forgets?? Also I don't hate her in fact I am a fan of hers!! But that doesn't mean I'm unfair! Lauren was a million times better than her in every act yet she won cuz of her fans! That's all I'm saying. If this show was purely based on dance, then I guarantee you she wouldn't come so far in the show!
Rest in Peace Madhuri's father. 

Yes Lauren was the best dancer BUT Drashti wasn't a TERRIBLE dancer either! And she has won because she is the most popular one and that's why she got the highest votes in the history of JDJ!!
This is the link of where she thanked her fans...

1.58-2.18

Also, I believe when she had the trophy in her hands, she looked at the camera and said I love you which was meant for her fans and the viewers who supported her.

And yes she was in a zone! In the interview she has said that she doesn't even remember who announed the winner...she didn't realize it was HER who won until her friends and family started running towards her.

P.S. Just because she's an actress doesn't mean that she will never be overwhelmed by emotions! First and foremost she's a human being just like all of us. But sadly, everyone forgets that. Oh well, not my problem! 

P.S.S. And she has ALWAYS thanked her fans in her tweets, interviews etc...and just because she didn't on stage (due to her overflowing emotions or whatever it was...) doesn't mean we'll stop loving her.  Even then Colors might have edited some bits of her winning speech...

Sayonara!!

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 10 years ago
Just by praising Lauren shows how you hate drashti because she won and not Lauren.. Drashti was the best dancers so was Shaan even though they weren't trained dancers! And if you didn't notice then drashti's whole speech was edited! She always thanked her fans and we know who she is and how she is we don't need you to tell us so stop with so much bashing and enjoy and pray that Lauren wins future dance shows :)
Originally posted by Maangeetlove7

Just by praising Lauren shows how you hate drashti because she won and not Lauren.. Drashti was the best dancers so was Shaan even though they weren't trained dancers! And if you didn't notice then drashti's whole speech was edited! She always thanked her fans and we know who she is and how she is we don't need you to tell us so stop with so much bashing and enjoy and pray that Lauren wins future dance shows :)
it's ok if you're not willing to admit. I understand. You consider her your idol so even her mistakes are invisible to you. As for me im her fan but i dont idolize her so theres a difference. i admire her acting but im not gonna say shes perfect and undermine how she didnt thank her fans on stage today! Truth hurts. 🥱
Originally posted by LoveRafa

Why does it matter whether she is grateful or not,  to people who do not count themselves as Drashti's fans? If she was ungrateful, then as her fans, we'll manage to live with it...please do not trouble yourselves over it. I know you're bitter that she won, but its over mate...feel that you should get over it too and avoid making irrelevant, spiteful posts aimed solely to discredit another person
Alright like flexiflicis said we'll deal with it! Get over the burden of making us realize her mistake. We'll live with it :) now sayonara!! We're just happy she won!! That's what matters not if she's grateful or not. She was a good dancer and she won :)