Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lauren...
Thank you for your wonderful dance performances.. even the simplest step looked so beautiful and the toughest looked so easy coz.. YOU were doing it..

punit... with shibani her proved that he is indeed a damn good choreographer. with lauren it was memorable performances galore..

but what i loved most is... how genuinely humble and grounded the girl was.. and how beautiful her smile is. it never left her face. come what may. 
her dance is beautiful.. and her personality.. pure..

go girl.. aim for stars. no one is gonna stop you now.

lovely thread palkiโญ๏ธ... and beautiful posts people๐Ÿ˜Š
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They were the best performers !!!

Hope Lauren had a good time and a great experience from this show !
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Thanks LAPU for all the DANCE PERFORMANCES . 
WANDERLUST thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME THREAD PALKI ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
SHES TRULY WON THE SHOW FOR ME ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  THE ONLY JHALAK I WATCHED JDJ FOR !

SHES GONNA HAVE A SUCESSFUL LIFE ..

GOD BLESS HER! 
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you sooo much for this thread.
I think you and everyone else have rightly put that Lauren and Punit were the true winners. They not only made me watch JDJ week after week but their performances touched my heart. The Aas Paas Hai Khuda and the Pehli Baar Mohobbat Ki Hai are my most favourite. I actually enjoyed each of their performance and I thank them for making JDJ so entertaining for me.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My favorites were Shaan and Lauren.  But if I am to choose the true winner, it would be Lauren and Puneet. Lauren is clearly way way above every performer. For me, Lauren Puneet are the winners.  Everybody knows Colors manupulates the results, it does not mean a thing who wins; such a matter of shame for Indians.  No field in India is free from corruption and manipulation, be it politics, governance, education or entertainment.
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
She might not have won the trophy but has won our hearts... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Foe me also Lauren and Punit are the true winners
for me this season was all about lauren and punit and they were what kept me hooked and of course the hosts manish and kapil

and dancewise it is obvious that lauren should have won...

and i am really glad that we all had the privilege to see breathtaking performances due to lauren and punit

hats off to both of them

JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Lauren & Punit โญ๏ธ
crystal462 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shmae on colors apart from promoting madhubala they also surely didnt want a foreigner to win they need to learn from the british australians or even americans where shilpa shetty won in BB britan in masterchef aus a japenese guy won the competition you dont see country politics there

DD looked so confdent from 2 weeks like stamp paper pe lik ke diya ho ki you are winning my dear ๐Ÿคข

here to make someone win because they have talent will give the colors exes a heart attack i guess

love you lauren and im so waiting for abcd 2 and all your future endevours
the runner ups of jhalak have always fared better than winners ๐Ÿ˜‰