Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey all..

Since I have finished watching all old shows of varun badola I want to re watch Phir subah hogi from epi 1 without Skipping any episode LOL - I know My hero won his love sooo Wink

I will start watching it very soon and will share every episode Here so who ever wish to re watch with me .. do join me here ... Ill be happy 2 watch it with u ... ill share my views all over again ... :)

**Notice
Sharing the written Updates and the videos too
Enjoy

Edited by ronshaan - 26 October 2013 at 12:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Se - ** Phir subah hogi ** EPI 46-49 PAGE 12 +VID & WU" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
HA RONIT BEST OF LUCK
IF U ASK ME TO WATCH PSH AGAIN THAN I WILL CHOOSE FIRST 80 EPISODE/AND LAST 40 EPISODE
OR JUST VIKRAM SUGNI /CHULBLI SCENES

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Ron  I  will gladly  watch  the beginning with you...Not sure how i will take the stress   after the Reva Manzil track...it just  irritates me...but Vickram scenes  ...definitely  watching those!!!!

rose.lavenderronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
im gLad vinnie and shweta u are with me...

any ways episode 1 is missing from youtube so ill share it from other site

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b4uvarun

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
**No idea who wrote the update but hope it helps those who want to watch it but find it hard to understand

Phir Subah Hogi - 17th April 2012 Written Update

Episode begins with a voice introducing the audience about Bundelkhand & its customs.Probably only here they rejoice when a girl child is born & here ladies dance in Thakur's house called Rai naach.

The village is ruled by thakurs and the women here are of 2 types Thakurains (legal wives) & Bedinis(Thakur's keeps).

A song plays in the background and a lot of women are dancing when the Thakur chooses a girl and puts a red cloth on her head.

Sargatiya its called means now the thakur has the right to enjoy her. He gives her property,money etc but not status.

We are introduced to the lead heroine Sulgi who is trying to catch butterflies in a field.
Her mother Narayani is Gulabiya who is also a bedini.

One of Thakur's son is eyeing a school going girl going in a boat.Sulgi comes on time and on some pretex get her out of the boat & she sits with the guys.They continue to stare at her & starts to misbehave. Sulgi takes a nearby rod and hits them & jumps off the boat & returns to work in Thakur's home.

Sulgi is putting mehendi to a thakuraian who is very friendly & kind while others dont loose a chance to taunt her calling her a bedini.Sulgi says she is not bedini and she wants a decent life not as thakur's keep.

She is coming out when she meets Thakur's son & his friends & gets nervous seeing them & hides.

Gulabiya's family is dependent on her to get money from entertaining the thakur who keep she is. She has an elder brother & his wife, younger brother & his pregnant wife to support them.Sulgi is also thakur's daughter & gulabiya's brother is forcing her toa get some money from Thakur.

Seeing sulgi's injured hand her mother gets doubt & sulgi tells she stopped the Thakur's from harassing a girl today.Her mother is shocked to hear this.

Precap : Gulabiya is dancing in the function while her daughter Sulgi is cornered by Thakur's son & his friends.

My views.
- Nice beginning to the episode and good introduction to female lead

Edited by ronshaan - 14 September 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Episode 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Phir Subah Hogi - 18th April 2012 Written Update

The episode starts with the short gist of what was shown yesterday.

The whole family comes to know about what Sulgi has done and are scared.A truck comes to their house and a man jumps who gets the phone and tells someone he will bring Sulgi along with all other bedinis and they can do as they want with her. He shouts that the red door Haveli Thakur has asked all bedinis for some function and Sulgi should also come Her mother closes the door shutting her inside when the truck driver calls and all family are scared Gulabiya does not open and the driver keeps threatening her to also bring her daughter All the family tell him she is not at home but he is not convinced finally Sulgi opens the door and says she will also go with her mother and softly reassures her mother that she will take care of herself and handle the situation.

All get into the truck Gulabiya and Sulgi are serious and Gulabiya is not at all pleased with Sulgi's decision the others talk about clothes and dress and banter among themselves and some comment that you have also put your daughter in this so that you can earn more money The signature tune with some sad lines is playing in the background. Sulgi says to a worried Gulabiya that in anger this happened and she will take care of herself. One of the women offers her a bidi to smoke and Sulgi says no her lips will become black and no one will marry her. All laugh sarcastically and one women says after a daughter is born she cant dream of marriage and both mother daughter look at each other. Sulgi says to a sad Gulabiya that she has collected some money and will run away from there. Gulabiya scolds her and asks her to keep quiet

The angry young thakurs ring up and keep a tab on the movement of the truck and say they will take away that girl from the function in front of everyone.

One of the women in the truck says to go and tell Jwala Singh Thakur( hope the name is correct) and fall on his feet as he only can save Sulgi as he is her father Gulabiya is thoughtful . One of the women says what nonsense our relation with the Thakurs ends with the bed and Sulgi says we will not take the help of Jwala Singh Thakur.her mother says keep quiet there is no other way.

rose.lavenderJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top