|| Salman Yusuff Khan Winning Celebration || - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Heya Sarah! πŸ€— LOL tbh haven't seen the full ep yet just watched Sal-D performance and winner announcent. I'll watch it tonight.

Omg I know right Varsha- He was so god damn sexy in that IV I LOVE when he's happy and care free! Never fails to make me smile! I want a looonggg IV haha
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Sarah there were not much SD moments ..but but but ill never forget this..this was for us ..ppl like me who were constantly de-mending some flying kisses specially for fans and his gesture was so obvious.. it was for us ..

For his virtual biwi's like RupaN says πŸ˜†   πŸ˜³
Seriously i was like β˜ΊοΈ

Omg his 2nd flying kiss is like he is looking straight at me 🀣
Mia i want a bigger and clear gif of those kisses ..im obsessed now ... 
Sauten and Moni, Thk U..πŸ€—

Where are Mahi and Syaza?

Sauten, Awesome write up..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β€οΈYou have summed up very well Salman's journey from a Reality show winning Dancer to Another Reality Show winning Choreographer..

He won Only because of his will power ..dedication..pure soul ..genuine personality..talent and support from his partner ! 

I completely second you on this..Ppl may think Rangeela had favored their employee, but he has major disadvantage but still he managed to come with Innovative Unique concept based acts, Risky Acts, Graphics and Vision based acts even under his hard times which shows his will power and dedication..Even though his choreography fault is not there in their low scored acts but still he took it as challenge and never made any excuse, shows his personality and sportsmanship..πŸ‘πŸΌHe got good support from Drashti..😳

He deserved to win because he trained a non dancer and made her a beautiful dancer by the end of jhalak ..Check out their first performance on ishq vala love and then check out her last performance on Rangeela re..the confidence..the attitude..expressions she improved in all the fields..

Again I second you on this. She had got lot of confidence in her expressions, Footwork, Flexibility..πŸ˜›
Ahhh he was just so sexy and omg I love him haha! Overwhelmed with Salman feelings right now! Help!
Sauten

I completely second you on this..Ppl may think Rangeela had favored their employee, but he has major disadvantage but still he managed to come with Innovative Unique concept based acts, Risky Acts, Graphics and Vision based acts even under his hard times which shows his will power and dedication..Even though his choreography fault is not there in their low scored acts but still he took it as challenge and never made any excuse, shows his personality and sportsmanship..πŸ‘πŸΌHe got good support from Drashti..😳

People need to read this 😳
Sauten, We have done virtual strike for flying kisses and today specially he had given them for his Virtual Biwi's.. *Me in Heaven*

He's looking freaking Hot in white with Trophy..❀️☺️ *Me Drooling* *Staring* *Dead*

Originally posted by MP07

Ahhh he was just so sexy and omg I love him haha! Overwhelmed with Salman feelings right now! Help!
Me too need some help ...Its very easy to bash his harwork and make fun of his fans ..but him and us have waited for like 3 years to see this
ok, just watched performance - amazing.

will try to skip ahead and find the winning announcement...