Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aww...tina...aisa kyu karti ho...hamesha galat time pe aake ruk jati ho...

plz continue ASAP...

nd plz pm me th nxt update also...
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome one dr...
u stopped at peak point...
plz cont soon...
waiting...
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😆Tel me sumthing Tina,y does ur version of Saakshi always stamp her foot on the most dangerous&venomous snake😆 😆aur phir puchti hai Maine kya kiya😆.Waiting for the Sorry wala love
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ll-Farheen-ll

😆😆Tel me sumthing Tina,y does ur version of Saakshi always stamp her foot on the most dangerous&venomous snake😆 😆aur phir puchti hai Maine kya kiya😆.Waiting for the Sorry wala love

Hmmm because my version of Sakshi is a dangerous and naughty girl, and loves to play with fire nah😆
Mimi2609 thumbnail
A big thanks to each and everyone who have liked my story🤗
tharu23,  Aym7,  peppygirl,  live,  tmbs,  redheart,  nehashtha,  angelicdeepti,  ravzs,  

and thanks for all those lovely comments. yep kya karoun lately i feel like torturing you people loads with my stopping at wrong time🤣

and now without wasting more time, here's the final part to this OS😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Part 2

"So Miss Sakshi Anand kya keh rahi thi aap?" Arjun enquired in his coldest voice.

Sakshi gulped down her saliva, and was at loss how to extricate herself from this now.

"Well i mean, men to men hi rahengein nah!" Sakshi not realising that she was digging her grave more and more.

"Aur kya? You mean to say i need such girls?!" Arjun asked not believing Sakshi's audacity to utter such things.

"Kyun aap ko girls nahin pasand?" Sakshi asked sweetly.

"What rubbish? Why are you turning every word of mine to mean something else!" Arjun shouted.

"Ab maine kya kiya?! Besides anyone else would hardly believe that she was only your informer!" Sakshi added.

"What do you mean?" Arjun asked coldly.

"Because you are a man nah!" Sakshi replied instantenously.

"What's your problem if i'm a man! Why are you throwing this on my face repeatedly?" Arjun asked.

"I myself thought that maybe you and her were..." Sakshi said.

He shook the chair on which Sakshi was sitting, and exploded, "Mein tumhein itna ghatiya insaan deekta hoon kya!"

Sakshi was finally scared at the anger in his eyes, kuch zyada keh diya shayad ousne.

She was momentarily at a lost on what to say, but then picking up her courage, because initially she had only been here to apologise, not aggravate situations.

"Nahin, aap aise insaan bilkul nahin hein, aur nahin dikte hein!" she said gently, then putting her hand on his arms she added, "You are one in a million Arjun! I really didnt believe that you could do such a thing, but just when that Lata was saying Manju called you nah, then ideas to ayegein hi nah!"

She gave a sweet smile, and waited for Arjun to respond.  But he was still looking at her, as if she was from another planet.  That's when after a few seconds, he started to laugh. He straightened himself and went to sit down on his chair.

"Tum bilkul pagal ho! Kya kya nahin sochti ho! Karne kuch atti ho, aur ulta kuch aur hi ho jaata hein" Arjun said, and realising that for first time he had laughed due to her, he stopped laughing, and was back to his khadoos mood.

"Maybe you dont have anything to do Miss Sakshi Anand, but i'm a busy person! If you'll just leave and let me work now!" Arjun said and pointed to the door.

Sakshi was happy, for once she had managed to get away from him unscathed! He hadn't even shouted much to her, nor repeated his "You disgust me" lines. 

Without wasting time, she rushed outside and was just opening the door, when Arjun said, "Raat bahut ho chuki hain! Give me 5 minutes, i'll drop you!"

Sakshi was surprised at his words, but thinking this to be a first step of friendship, she smiled and nodded.

The End...

Hmmm kya hua? I knew you all were expecting many things🤣, but at times i like writing sweet and innocent stuffs too...

Please excuse me for spelling mistakes😳😳😳

and yep kaisa tha😳

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The first thing that came to my mind when she thought that she'd survived unscathed was yes indeed, iss baar to Arjun /Sakshi ne kuchh aisa waisa try bhi nahi kiya😳😆

But lived the update! And end as well, abhi i can start dreaming of alternatives for when Arjun drops her home😳
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
are yaar bas itna hi please write moreee don't end this now 
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tum innnocent stuff bhi likhti ho😲😲 thats a shocking news nah😆😆
but but totally love it...love this new side of yours...innocent and sweet one wali😉
Awwie Hot ACP finally laughed..hopefully yes this is the first step towards friendship...you sure you dont wanna continue it?
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣You are a man na
Kyu tumhe girls nai pasand🤣 🤣
I must say Tina,this Saakshi is way more dangerous than The Arjun Rawte👍🏼
A crazy but sweet OS😃