beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
True winner is the one who won hearts ...not the one who lost some of her fans ---
the one who raised jhalak's standard ---- ...

no one knew lauren  but now she is a household name now...she has impressed every guest celebrity 
hritik wants to do a movie with her ...what else we can desire for ...

I am thankful to JDJ that because of the shoe I got to know an awesome personality Lauren :* 
 period

-Edited by DT
Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree...for me she truly is the winner πŸ˜ƒ

anesaty thumbnail
i agree she is the winner for me
love luran πŸ€—
suhani77 thumbnail
Yes!!!! Getting 13 30's straight is not easy..they are the masters of the show, stole the show with perfection everytime they came on it! 
LAUREN PUNEET """"TRULY""""""" DESERVED to win this season!! 

M not happy!

(No offence to anyone!)
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hahha buhahaha //... DD won she did not loose any 1 of fan i knew ..yes u can say she loose so called fans πŸ˜† ... and might be hrithik was paid to say that he want to do a mivie with herπŸ˜† now its our turn babzπŸ˜†
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed... After Shonali and Shan left .. it was obvious that DD is a rigged winner ... anyways does it really matter? 
Secondly the judgement was based on last week performance and IF Salman and DD are true dancers and respect it than they know it well that didnt derserve 30 for pirate act!
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

hahha buhahaha //... DD won she did not loose any 1 of fan i knew ..yes u can say she loose so called fans πŸ˜† ... and might be hrithik was paid to say that he want to do a mivie with herπŸ˜† now its our turn babzπŸ˜†

I still cant diggest it that Shan have less fans ... this is impossible ... 
But yes I can diggest that may be his fans have much better things to do that voting for ten times a day ... 

DD can never match steps with Lauren and Shonali this is another truth ... 
drasti11 thumbnail
Hello Everyone!
I am a silent reader in this forum and I totally agree with
You all about Lauren..Lauren is an AMAZING DANCER much more deserving
And i know i am contrdicting my statement but Lauren is a trained dancer whereas Drasthi learned from scratch. Its much more harder for a non-dancer to fulfill all of the requirements and expectations of the judges. Drasthi has managed to win while taking time out from her madhubala show and work along this
Whereas Lauren was only occupied with dancing.. Knowing shes a trained dancer its not hard for her too catch any dance movement. i am a dancer myself and I can tell it must be a biggest challenge for Drasthi being a non-dancer and even for Salman to teach Drasthi you all must aknowledge her dedication of not giving up when faced with pro dancers like lauren. i am not sure if you all know but Lauren has been a participiated in so you think you can dance in 2005 and also Lauren has assisted other cherographers in season 4,5,6 of so you think you can dance lauren has performed with artist like rihanna. She has given a private dance lessons to celebs like Tom Cruise... Soo my point is that Lauren is a trained dancer and cherographer whereas Drasthi isnt. i think drasthi deserves a round of applause for her dedication and victory...being a non-dancer she became a dancer proud of her and ofc Lauren is amazing as always and i knw she made a huge name and will soon hav her career rise :) thank you all for reading
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
! she is  the  true winner ...