lov d dialogue most everyone need n deserve justice
sys bi mil gya 😉
recent off screen of sm bro show dat now more pressure on him
hats off to d team
well sometimes i found difficult to saw some scenes wid my parents
my full family watch wid me 😊
ps. missing arni
pps. me active on Twitter now lol sometimes

But your Bhaiya seems a little recovered now,Payali.but agree gara Rathore hotey toh band baja dete Arjun ki for intefering in Lata's investigation😆 Missing that tu tu main main

I know the first scene with Manju was a bit embarassing☺️😆 

I have a feeling that some FB on the way😳 Yaad hai na Arjun at some date????😉

Thanks for the lovely analysis,Payali😃
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
uff, i am always late here😳
Well Narayanai was awesome!😉
kya mast marathi boli 
nice culprit, nice drama
rofling dialg...aadat ho gai hai, mujhe laga hi tha ki ab koi sorry bolne vala hai🤣 

SM rocks as usual 
well SM is so improving ...in acting or in health 😳 😉 
he was awesome from starting but now hye!! ⭐️
chalo jyada ni afterall mai bhi shaddishuda hu😳

btw u noticed zuby?? 
ek ye SM?

ar ek ye😳 😆

vaise har time ye SP vale mera kaam chala dete hai😉 😃
last tym bi jab arjun ful week ni aaya tha tab bi ghav me thi dekh ni sakti thi😆
aur kal aaya  toofan ...
ar bagha lekar light ...🤣
Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bgargate

Dear Zuby and Sadhana,

Ahhh... Couldn't resist after reading such beautiful posts by both u ladies Smile

Specially the mention of Rathore-Rawte relationship ...

It reminded me of the beautiful scenes when they were together in the frame:

1. Rathore: Agar ye aadmi is team mein hai to mai is team ko lead nahi karunga

2. Rathore: Gadi mein baitho Rawte... udta hua teer mai khula nahi chhod sakta ...

3. Rathore: Phone baj raha hai tumhara, Rawte: sun sakta hoon mai

4. Rathore: ye dramatic entry maarna band karo, Rawte: main to sirf chai pee raha hoon, drama to ab shuru hoga

5. Rawte: kamaal hai... aajkal police walo ko public se zyada apni image ki fikar hone lagi hai, Rathore: ab bina maan-samman k har koi to nahi jee sakta na Rawte, aur waise bhi ye hunar kuch hi logo k paas hota hai

6. Rathore: is team ka chief hone k natey is team ki security ki zimmedari meri hai, Rawte: to aap meri zmmedari lena band kar dijiye SIR!!!

7. Rathore:Duty pasand - napasnd par depend nahi karti Rawte

8. Rathore: aur waise bhi duty ki wajah se humein kuch logo ke saath humesha rehna padta hai... chahe humein pasand ho .. ya nahi...

9.Rawte:Bas kya Rathore? Rathore: Nahi Rawte! abhi baaki hai

10. Rathore: laparwahi  ki bhi hadd hoti hai Rawte... tumhari jaan bhi jaa sakti thi... Rawte: meri hadein to bahut pehle paar ho chuki hain Rathore ... aur meri jaan... wo to kab ki jaa chuki hai

11. Rathore: you r right Rawte !!!

12 Rathore: kuch log isliye nahi sotey hain kyunki unhe needn nahi aati aur kuch log isliye nahi sotey hain... khwabon ke darr se sona nahi chahtey...

And some scenes

In fake money plates episode, when the girl fires the gun at Arjun and Arjun dunks behind a car, Rathore first ran towards Arjun to check if he is fine, puts his hand on Arjun's shoulder and then runs behind the girl.

Ichchha Dhaari naagin episode, the looks they were giving to each other.

In both the scenes of "Laparwahi ki hadd" and "team ki security ki zimmedari" ... the concern in Rathore's eyes was at the personal level which caused that outburst.

Arjun twice saved Rathore from being killed.

And above all the Shraddh scene was something that actually opened another layer of their relationship.

And cant forget the flashback scenes... be it on beach having a cutting chai, or both the friends roaming around on a bike, trying to snatch each other's cell phones, giving high five, the phone conversation (favour maang raha hoon, u r a nice guy, tujhe kisne kaha ki muje nice guy samajhne ki galti karey) and the magical Rathore-Roshni-Arjun scene ... every bit of it was adorable

It was not just professional. These things had the personal touch.

Now coming to their overall equation...After observing them for so many episodes and latest  revealation about  Rathore having level 5 clearance, i too believe that Rathore knows a lot about sikandar, but for some reason he is hiding it from Arjun... may be he really thinks that Arjun was responsible directly or indirectly for Roshni's murder... or now he doesn't want Arjun to put his life in danger, Sik has already killed Roshni and now he doesnt want to lose Arjun... or may be he himself wants to avenge Roshni's death and doesn't want Arjun to do it (i still maintain that Rathore too was in Love with Roshni and believes that Arjun snatched her from him)

It could be anything...

But with sudden exit of Behzaad Khan, this entire track is missed

And I lost interest in the show

Ah! Finally out of the festive stupor,I see. And all re energized with epic Rathore scenes no less😉😆

But your list took me down a very beautiful memory lane.I particularly was moved by Rathore's emotional outburst after he pulled out Arjun from that car where he spent an entire night.It was so raw.All his policeman finesse & poise was dropped.His hair stood on end & his expression was of being completely viscerally terrified was priceless👍🏼

That these two are besties off screen is the cherry on the cake.It shows & how.So much that Shaleen's loss is so evident in the post Behzy episodes.That haunted look is painful to see.

As for the love triangle I still hope CVs think out of the box & portray a man & woman share pure friendship & a platonic relationship. Another beautiful take on human relationship that would be.That Rathore & Roshni can look beyond  beauty & love each other outside of any romantic dimension.Triangles are done to death & make for a very cringy watching.

Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@carrie-Firstly, I cannot express how happy I was to see the term platonic relationship-the most underrated and unexplored emotion on Indian Tv(ok, to be fair its rare on World Tv as well😉). So even if the CVs are not able to take the lead's relationship on this path thanks to the ever-growing clamor for romance,I would appreciate if they at least added this depth in the R-R-R angle.

And secondly both u and Bhavna are increasing the pang of Behaad's absence by presenting a comprehensive list of his presence!!! The scene u mentioned was a class display of subtle acting. He was literally terrified at the prospect of Arjun in danger but how beautifully he tried to camouflage it with the nonchalant 'team's safety-my responsibility'. Another significant scene I am reminded of is the bank robbery on moving vehicle case,where Rathore corrects the boasting culprit that his men are surrounded by his officer and not the other way around. The confidence his voice had, could be the mark of a Chief,but the pride it carried- has to be of a friend.

And perhaps after the tragic incident-this faith of his had been shattered-that he had sent Roshini to the city's safest abode. He could have felt let down by Arjun's inability to somehow..anyhow..prevent a tragedy which cost all of them much more than they could have imagined. This is the irony hidden in layers in the show-which peeps in whenever they show the heart wrenching visuals of her death-that even THE Arjun Rawte could be overpowered and made to lie bleeding-a mute spectator to his nightmare being actualized. And for Rathore this may be the most bitter truth to accept- Rawte's fate symbolizing the vulnerability of all in their profession.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadhana_pr

@carrie-Firstly, I cannot express how happy I was to see the term platonic relationship-the most underrated and unexplored emotion on Indian Tv(ok, to be fair its rare on World Tv as well😉). So even if the CVs are not able to take the lead's relationship on this path thanks to the ever-growing clamor for romance,I would appreciate if they at least added this depth in the R-R-R angle.

And secondly both u and Bhavna are increasing the pang of Behaad's absence by presenting a comprehensive list of his presence!!! The scene u mentioned was a class display of subtle acting. He was literally terrified at the prospect of Arjun in danger but how beautifully he tried to camouflage it with the nonchalant 'team's safety-my responsibility'. Another significant scene I am reminded of is the bank robbery on moving vehicle case,where Rathore corrects the boasting culprit that his men are surrounded by his officer and not the other way around. The confidence his voice had, could be the mark of a Chief,but the pride it carried- has to be of a friend.

And perhaps after the tragic incident-this faith of his had been shattered-that he had sent Roshini to the city's safest abode. He could have felt let down by Arjun's inability to somehow..anyhow..prevent a tragedy which cost all of them much more than they could have imagined. This is the irony hidden in layers in the show-which peeps in whenever they show the heart wrenching visuals of her death-that even THE Arjun Rawte could be overpowered and made to lie bleeding-a mute spectator to his nightmare being actualized. And for Rathore this may be the most bitter truth to accept- Rawte's fate symbolizing the vulnerability of all in their profession.

@Bold: Of course every time one sees him a reminder his tragic past is there at the back of the mind.Its there in his eyes.Yet when you put it down in words the mammoth proportions of the horror hits you like a bucket of ice cold water.I can only thank the Good Lord that this is a story.That this didnt happen to some real Arjun Rawte.Its just too much to bear.How this man walks the earth with all that bone crunching weight we will never fathom.

It pains me so much when people belittle his tragedy just because someone else's pain need to be highlighted & her "I am a fighter" spirit congratulated. Nothing beats what Arjun Rawte endures every living moment.He does not deserved to be punished for not trying to be a social butterfly.

@Underline: I have always wanted to see this sort of relationship played on screen.That where no gender exists.Its purely one soul connected to another based on the only relationship humans make of themselves:Friendship.But it never happens.Man Friends always turn into obsessed crazed lovers once the woman finds the love of her life thus proving/backing up the traditional viewpoint that a man & woman can never be just friends. There is  saying where I come from: Cotton (woman) & Fire (man) if brought close, always burn. But Gorky the creator of Arjun has always pleasantly surprised his viewers.I am waiting for that part of the story to unfold.

Though its far removed from his nature & I dont for one moment believe it but does blaming Arjun makes it easier for Rathore to live with himself? Could it be that he holds himself too somewhere responsible for what happened to Rosh? Doubly so, for putting her in both Arjun's & consequently into Sikander's path? Why does he lash so much?

With Rathore gone wonder how & when we will get answers to all this...
Sadhana_pr thumbnail

Chances of answers are scarce,so we answer our own questions here😛
I too sense that Rathore might have a hidden layer of guilt-after all whatever be the cause of Roshini's exit,her entry into Arjun's life was through him. And he maybe partly responsible for her fate-the beginning of her end.

About his lashing out so much-I think its his frustation at not being able to do anything so prevent both his friend's world from crashing down. We shouldn't forget that Rathore may not have witnessed Roshin's death, but he is the only one to witness Arjun's loss of life. He is the only one who has seen the man in his glory days so only he can understand the impact of the tragedy..the magnitude of the effect...comparing his shadow to his former self. It must be difficult to see your once soaring friend as a walking wreckage now.

And about the 'spirited girl',you are opening up my tight-lipped stance😉. Now, I have seen numerous debates on this very forum about how her tragedy matches his. I cannot comment on that because there exists no scale of tragedy where we can measure and rank tragedies. Yes, her story with an ailing father deserves respect and dignity,which I am ready to give. But just because she has witnessed pain in her life does not mean that she has a degree in Masters of Tragedy. So, her smiling through the ordeals is commendable, but that in no way gives her the right to preach about the same to Arjun. That belittles his pain and her character.

I in no way want to compare their tragedies- but this simple exercise can make it evident.

If you are asked to graph her character on paper-you can reason along the following lines-A feisty girl who has a near-dead father,but she refuses to bow down to adversity and hides her pain with an over jubilant personality...-Check-Locked.

Now do the same with Arjun-

A super cop-who sees his life being ripped apart in front of his eyes,lives with the guilt of his abilities betraying him at the crucial time, his friend abandoning him,his sleep leaving his eyes,his nemesis haunting him..BUT he decides to meet life with a smile. Wear good clothes,flash a charming grin,enjoy his work,laugh and joke, revenge is still his agenda..but lets make it a cheerful revenge!

Can this be checked and locked? Pass it on paper first and then expect it on screen!

So it would help this brave-hearted women if her character reflected some depth which usually pain bestows us with. Its not her cheerfulness which is jarring,its her frivolity in her interactions with Arjun. I would be obliged if she understood-Yes dear, I have been lucky that I could adapt and find solace in spreading happiness. But sitting right beside me is a disillusioned and distraught soul who was not even offered this straw to clutch on by his cruel fate. I cannot comprehend his grief,so the least I can do is respect it.

-Carrie- thumbnail

I too sense that Rathore might have a hidden layer of guilt-after all whatever be the cause of Roshini's exit,her entry into Arjun's life was through him. And he maybe partly responsible for her fate-the beginning of her end.

About his lashing out so much-I think its his frustation at not being able to do anything so prevent both his friend's world from crashing down. We shouldn't forget that Rathore may not have witnessed Roshin's death, but he is the only one to witness Arjun's loss of life. He is the only one who has seen the man in his glory days so only he can understand the impact of the tragedy..the magnitude of the effect...comparing his shadow to his former self. It must be difficult to see your once soaring friend as a walking wreckage now.

A thought there.It may be like he is shaking him to jerk him out of the apathy & rage he has drowned himself in.A lot of what he says hides an appeal to his old & well loved friend to try & live life again instead of chasing shadows. Roshni is beyond his or any one's reach he can't bring her back.The one thing he thinks he must do is to somehow prevent his other friend to go over too.That also may be the reason why he had kept a crucial lead out of Arjun's reach.They bring a horde of criminals to justice every day of their life & Arjun is in one piece at the end of every one those days. Rathore badly wants Arjun to remain in one piece after they cop Sikander too.

And about the 'spirited girl',you are opening up my tight-lipped stance😉. Now, I have seen numerous debates on this very forum about how her tragedy matches his. I cannot comment on that because there exists no scale of tragedy where we can measure and rank tragedies. Yes, her story with an ailing father deserves respect and dignity,which I am ready to give. But just because she has witnessed pain in her life does not mean that she has a degree in Masters of Tragedy. So, her smiling through the ordeals is commendable, but that in no way gives her the right to preach about the same to Arjun. That belittles his pain and her character.

😆 My statement was more in regard to the interpretations & inferences people had drawn from what was shown in the story at that point in time.Of course a loss of parent is most traumatic but here the parent is not lost so much that he cant come back like with Roshni. There is still hope for him.He is still breathing & maybe he can still sense his daughter around him.Its the magnitude of pain & heartbreak that is in question here. Hard as it may be to digest especially if its one's parents, comatose elderly person & death of a young woman mercilessly butchered while celebrating the first anniversary of her wedding is vastly different.The trauma in the latter is exquisite.You just cannot paste a smile over it & "live life" just because others find it uncomfortable to be around a grieving person.

But since the creatives have toned down this aspect of the character in the past couple of months nothing in depth need be discussed more😳

I in no way want to compare their tragedies- but this simple exercise can make it evident.

If you are asked to graph her character on paper-you can reason along the following lines-A feisty girl who has a near-dead father,but she refuses to bow down to adversity and hides her pain with an over jubilant personality...-Check-Locked.

A super cop-who sees his life being ripped apart in front of his eyes,lives with the guilt of his abilities betraying him at the crucial time, his friend abandoning him,his sleep leaving his eyes,his nemesis haunting him..BUT he decides to meet life with a smile. Wear good clothes,flash a charming grin,enjoy his work,laugh and joke, revenge is still his agenda..but lets make it a cheerful revenge!

Can this be checked and locked? Pass it on paper first and then expect it on screen!

Simply loved this analogy!👍🏼

So it would help this brave-hearted women if her character reflected some depth which usually pain bestows us with. Its not her cheerfulness which is jarring,its her frivolity in her interactions with Arjun. I would be obliged if she understood-Yes dear, I have been lucky that I could adapt and find solace in spreading happiness. But sitting right beside me is a disillusioned and distraught soul who was not even offered this straw to clutch on by his cruel fate. I cannot comprehend his grief,so the least I can do is respect it.

Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago

Me lost in Rathore world

Thanks Sadhana for reminding of that scene - "Galat... tumhare aadmi mere ACP ke paas fasey huye hain aur wo zinda nahi lautenge" ... that was mind blowing ... I was so missing those fiery looks that R-R used to give each other in initial episodes 😉

And how can we forget that enquiry scene where Rathore favoured Arjun in front of the enquiry committee ... "Ye team ka ek aham hissa hai.. he is an asset for the team" ... "ye aham hissa tab bhi kaam karta hai jab isey kaat kar alag karne ki koshish ki jati hai"

Another scene  - Rathore and Rawte diffusing the bomb in the bus... stubborn Aisha not ready to get off the bus leaving Arjun inside with the bomb ... Rathore pushes her off and stays back with Arjun to cut the remaining last 2 wires ... And later Rathore - Aisha scene where Aisha assures him that Arjun must be safe and Rathore replies "Mai janta hoon Arjun theek hoga, par agar aaj wo na hota to pata nahi kya hota"

And that conference room scene on Roshni's Shraddh day ... "Damn it Rawte! agar tum team ka hissa ban ke kaam nahi kar saktey ho to tumhe team ka hissa hona bhi nahi chahiye" ... "Mujhe meri duty mat sikhao Rahore"

And Meera Dancer's death episode... Rathore: "Ye batane ki zehmat karenge ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte" ... Rawte: "Zaroor ACP Sameer Daam Singh Rathore"

i'm missing Rathore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I too sense that Rathore might have a hidden layer of guilt-after all whatever be the cause of Roshini's exit,her entry into Arjun's life was through him. And he maybe partly responsible for her fate-the beginning of her end. - This touched me... true...

This is what I have been observing for long. In 50th episode it was explicitly mentioned for the first time that they were best friends in past with the flashback scene, but I had this feeling since the "Kalki Devi missing" episode that they must be best friends who share a tragic past

Lips sealed. Done with my ranting and bashed enough for this

Add a brutally slashed tattoo of his beloved wife's name on his forearm which he hides from the world using a bandage but for him its always visible in his mind.

Me and Zuby are actually done with a similar kind of exercise long back and our views were taken negatively and we were termed to be insensitive towards a brave hearted girl.

Hope creative team of the show is thinking on same lines

Sadhana_pr thumbnail