Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaJenDestined2Luv880~JenAurKsgKaConsummation (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

DITTO DITTO.Their friendship is my fav part.I had this fear too when the dating rumours started coz their friendship was too precious to lose.I was like nooo they are bffs and will remain just thatLOLGood thing that it still remains the sameEmbarrassed
i remember PMing someone and we were both crying and like why did they start dating ROFL cos i guess i thought that friendships can last for forever and BFFs is a thing for life but being in a relationship like so many things can go wrong ROFL i used to think of all the bad possibilities lol BUT I LEARNT that sometimes we have to take a risk and look they're so happy now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tranquilsoul..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaJenDestined2Luv880~JenAurKsgKaConsummation (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

congratz<3

YO VIDHIII when i watch behna i think of you ROFL

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenSkies

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

the title has been re used guyss :/ kyn we cant re use title kya ??/

no its against AT rulesThumbs Down

Wait she's changing ROFL you come to fb bitch :|
LOLLOLLOL

Accio_kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

Accio_kajen

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Accio_kajen

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8SfxlV9MWI[/YOUTUBE]
LOVE this <33

That is my most fav KaJen VM! Though the colouring is okay types but the song and scene selection is awesome Day Dreaming

I LOVE that so much has the stayed the same even after shaadiDay Dreamingi remember talking to someone about how i wished kajen didnt date and were still friends cos everythng would change ROFL but its nice that their friendship is the foundation of their relationship and they will never lose that <3

DITTO DITTO.Their friendship is my fav part.I had this fear too when the dating rumours started coz their friendship was too precious to lose.I was like nooo they are bffs and will remain just thatLOLGood thing that it still remains the sameEmbarrassed

OMG mine too! LOL I used to crib that I liked them In friendship phase- why are they getting married?But then the OTP part of my heart used to go on how they are perfect for each other etc etc Sleepy Even in these recent interviews after marriage I was like they are getting too lovey dovey coupley and I want an interview like that one in the friendship days when they were complete goofs and not much mature like now Ermm

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Silly

Humeira kahaan Gayi dabba se? Disapprove

Grover ko include karna tha,so Humeira got replacedLOLShe will come back soon ,I guess.But we wont get their scenes anymore naCryThey were so cute and that just lasted for few days </3 Now Humeira will be killed off or shown to have a worsened heart conditionOuch

Aap toh hater thi,vaapis se lover ban Gayi? Shocked Dono kameene vaapis aa Gaye DP dabbe main Ermm
I loved humeira in that cake scene- she looked so cute but *sighs* ab se no ache scenes Ouch Ketki is so casually beautiful Day Dreaming

What can I say,I suck at trying to be a haterROFLKoshish is going on.Kya pata,one day main hoongi kamyabCool Kabhi kabhi pyaar ka sudden attack hojata hai and gaye hate pani meinErmm

Cake scene was supercute man.They were really so innocently beautiful.Sab kuch khatam/sigh.Yes yes Ketki is such a doll.He smile and doe like eyesDay Dreaming

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

dude im not even close to her all im thinking abt my cousin n one of them is like 1.5 years younger to me n he came to knoww his mom is dying after he came from uni the look on his was heart breakingits hard to beleive whatever happenedCryCryCry
does she really want to live? what i remember so clearly when my aunt was alive is that when she said to me, i don't wanna go i want to live Cry and then my mum was just asking her to make a will so her son could have her stuff and she said i dont need one i am gonna live i'm a fighter. she fought so much, but in the end we all accepted that it was better she was rid of her pain. don't pray to god that she lives just pray that she is rid of pain...whether that is her getting better completely or her going

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

OMG do u remember how everyone was scrutinizing every move of theirs there coz they were supposed to hate each otherROFL
YOU KNOW even i believed they hated each other ROFL 

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

congratz<3

YO VIDHIII when i watch behna i think of you ROFL
kon behna???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.