Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaJenDestined2Luv880~JenAurKsgKaConsummation (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by Accio_kajen

Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8SfxlV9MWI[/YOUTUBE]
LOVE this <33

That is my most fav KaJen VM! Though the colouring is okay types but the song and scene selection is awesome Day Dreaming

I LOVE that so much has the stayed the same even after shaadi Day Dreaming i remember talking to someone about how i wished kajen didnt date and were still friends cos everythng would change ROFL but its nice that their friendship is the foundation of their relationship and they will never lose that <3

DITTO DITTO.Their friendship is my fav part.I had this fear too when the dating rumours started coz their friendship was too precious to lose.I was like nooo they are bffs and will remain just thatLOLGood thing that it still remains the sameEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaJenDestined2Luv880~JenAurKsgKaConsummation (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

LOVE this <33

That is my most fav KaJen VM! Though the colouring is okay types but the song and scene selection is awesome Day Dreaming

I loveee it too.But my fav is yehwala
i watched on mute but 2:04 ROFL MY BABIES are so cute

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

congratz<3

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

god take away those people who wanna live life but keep those alive who dont wanna live 
bitter truthCry
omg ignore me i know what you're talking about Ouch i had the same experience naaz i know ugh it sucks
dude im not even close to her all im thinking abt my cousin n one of them is like 1.5 years younger to me n he came to knoww his mom is dying after he came from uni the look on his was heart breakingits hard to beleive whatever happenedCryCryCry

Accio_kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

Accio_kajen

Silly

Humeira kahaan Gayi dabba se? Disapprove

Grover ko include karna tha,so Humeira got replacedLOLShe will come back soon ,I guess.But we wont get their scenes anymore naCryThey were so cute and that just lasted for few days </3 Now Humeira will be killed off or shown to have a worsened heart conditionOuch

Aap toh hater thi,vaapis se lover ban Gayi? Shocked Dono kameene vaapis aa Gaye DP dabbe main Ermm
I loved humeira in that cake scene- she looked so cute but *sighs* ab se no ache scenes Ouch Ketki is so casually beautiful Day Dreaming

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

LOVE this <33

I loveee it too.But my fav is yehwala
i watched on mute but 2:04 ROFL MY BABIES are so cute
OMG do u remember how everyone was scrutinizing every move of theirs there coz they were supposed to hate each otherROFL

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Rads u have suffered more than me since u were close :| i guess my all pains are for my cousinsCry

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

the title has been re used guyss :/ kyn we cant re use title kya ??/

no its against AT rulesThumbs Down

Wait she's changing ROFL you come to fb bitch :|

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.