KaJenDestined2Luv880~JenAurKsgKaConsummation - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by GoldenSkies

Wait she's changing 🤣 you come to fb bitch :|
😆😆😆
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

DITTO DITTO.Their friendship is my fav part.I had this fear too when the dating rumours started coz their friendship was too precious to lose.I was like nooo they are bffs and will remain just that😆Good thing that it still remains the same😳

OMG mine too! LOL I used to crib that I liked them In friendship phase- why are they getting married?But then the OTP part of my heart used to go on how they are perfect for each other etc etc 🥱 Even in these recent interviews after marriage I was like they are getting too lovey dovey coupley and I want an interview like that one in the friendship days when they were complete goofs and not much mature like now 🤔
Originally posted by Accio_kajen

Aap toh hater thi,vaapis se lover ban Gayi? 😲 Dono kameene vaapis aa Gaye DP dabbe main 🤔
I loved humeira in that cake scene- she looked so cute but *sighs* ab se no ache scenes Ketki is so casually beautiful

What can I say,I suck at trying to be a hater🤣Koshish is going on.Kya pata,one day main hoongi kamyab😎 Kabhi kabhi pyaar ka sudden attack hojata hai and gaye hate pani mein🤔

Cake scene was supercute man.They were really so innocently beautiful.Sab kuch khatam/sigh.Yes yes Ketki is such a doll.He smile and doe like eyes
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

dude im not even close to her all im thinking abt my cousin n one of them is like 1.5 years younger to me n he came to knoww his mom is dying after he came from uni the look on his was heart breakingits hard to beleive whatever happened😭😭😭
does she really want to live? what i remember so clearly when my aunt was alive is that when she said to me, i don't wanna go i want to live ðŸ˜­ and then my mum was just asking her to make a will so her son could have her stuff and she said i dont need one i am gonna live i'm a fighter. she fought so much, but in the end we all accepted that it was better she was rid of her pain. don't pray to god that she lives just pray that she is rid of pain...whether that is her getting better completely or her going
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

OMG do u remember how everyone was scrutinizing every move of theirs there coz they were supposed to hate each other🤣
YOU KNOW even i believed they hated each other 🤣 
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

YO VIDHIII when i watch behna i think of you 🤣
kon behna???
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Rads u have suffered more than me since u were close :| i guess my all pains are for my cousins😭
you know it was so tough, and death is still a very touchy topic for me. i was reading an AR ff yesterday where armaan killed himself and it just made me think of her and i cried for ages in bed...i guess the pain will never fully go and sometimes i just sit in bed and try to remember how she was when she was alive her happy smiling face...i remember her in everything i do but i am happy that atleast she isnt suffering. she'll always be missed though
Originally posted by GoldenSkies

Wait she's changing 🤣 you come to fb bitch :|
no if i come to FB i get distracted 🤣
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

no if i come to FB i get distracted 🤣

You can go after a bit okay hurry up I need to go too so quickly come :|