KaJenDestined2Luv880~JenAurKsgKaConsummation - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

god take away those people who wanna live life but keep those alive who dont wanna live 
bitter truth😭
omg ignore me i know what you're talking about  i had the same experience naaz i know ugh it sucks
Edited by kajen_hamesha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

I LOVE that so much has the stayed the same even after shaadi  i remember talking to someone about how i wished kajen didnt date and were still friends cos everythng would change 🤣 but its nice that their friendship is the foundation of their relationship and they will never lose that <3

DITTO DITTO.Their friendship is my fav part.I had this fear too when the dating rumours started coz their friendship was too precious to lose.I was like nooo they are bffs and will remain just that😆Good thing that it still remains the same😳
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

I loveee it too.But my fav is yehwala
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmuV6p-nb-s&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
i watched on mute but 2:04 🤣 MY BABIES are so cute

omg ignore me i know what you're talking about  i had the same experience naaz i know ugh it sucks
dude im not even close to her all im thinking abt my cousin n one of them is like 1.5 years younger to me n he came to knoww his mom is dying after he came from uni the look on his was heart breakingits hard to beleive whatever happened😭😭😭

Grover ko include karna tha,so Humeira got replaced😆She will come back soon ,I guess.But we wont get their scenes anymore na😭They were so cute and that just lasted for few days </3 Now Humeira will be killed off or shown to have a worsened heart condition

Aap toh hater thi,vaapis se lover ban Gayi? 😲 Dono kameene vaapis aa Gaye DP dabbe main 🤔
I loved humeira in that cake scene- she looked so cute but *sighs* ab se no ache scenes Ketki is so casually beautiful

i watched on mute but 2:04 🤣 MY BABIES are so cute
OMG do u remember how everyone was scrutinizing every move of theirs there coz they were supposed to hate each other🤣
Rads u have suffered more than me since u were close :| i guess my all pains are for my cousins😭

no its against AT rules👎🏼

Wait she's changing 🤣 you come to fb bitch :|

DITTO DITTO.Their friendship is my fav part.I had this fear too when the dating rumours started coz their friendship was too precious to lose.I was like nooo they are bffs and will remain just that😆Good thing that it still remains the same😳
i remember PMing someone and we were both crying and like why did they start dating 🤣 cos i guess i thought that friendships can last for forever and BFFs is a thing for life but being in a relationship like so many things can go wrong 🤣 i used to think of all the bad possibilities lol BUT I LEARNT that sometimes we have to take a risk and look they're so happy now
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

congratz<3

YO VIDHIII when i watch behna i think of you 🤣