Ek Boond Ishq

Ishq-E-Jannat : "Agar Kalyug mein koi Ram hai toh Woh Mrityunjay (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 110

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Hi Rajla,  I am finding it a little difficult to believe that nobody in the whole family knows the double life Tau Ji is living.

I mean he is out and about dressed as a woman and no one suspects, is a little far fetched for me.

Hey Dols...for once I can say "It's Hindi Drama...Yahan Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta hai"...Till a few days back I was fine with her roaming freely because it looked convincing enough that there are people other than his loyals who is familiar with Kalavati... but aaj ka Wrestling Match I doubt if those people know Kalavati? Ouch

Family I really don't think they have an Idea, any clue whatsoever...but yes Public atleast the way the wrestling match, the labourer's etc was shown that is a bit too far-fetched

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-Reddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq-E-Jannat : "Agar Kalyug mein koi Ram hai toh Woh Mrityunjay (Page 6)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=rajla]
That too is a great puzzle.  As to why he wants them dead, I mean Tara is understandable a little but MJ is hard to comprehend.

And somebody who is supposedly running for politics cannot go around having people killed and not have witnesses following him around.

But dolly the thing is he does not know that Tara and the Girl who married MJ is the same... All he said was Beta aur Bahu... His Male Alter-Ego the one running for elections could be the clean guy...all black deeds are done by KalavatiBig smile

paljayAnu-Reddy

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Guys lets not quote for more than 2 times... Use @ Name after that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hey Rajila, Thanks for the wonderful thread. I will add my comments tonight when i get to watch the episode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heart

paljay

IF-Rockerz

paljay

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajla

Originally posted by paljay

But drawing on the wall was a half face of a woman, I think while putting sindoor and mangalsutra he saw Tara's right side of the face so he drew that part of her face.

Nope Nope...not the drawing on the wall the one he was making...That was a Rope for sure...but an incomplete one...but what does that symbolize...They wouldn't put it there simply...There has to be a deeper meaning...What?

Yes Rajla, he was drawing Rope today, but he drew eyes one day, and there was this face in one of his drawing, so everything does not match, it becomes confusing.

Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

paljay

IF-Rockerz

paljay

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hi Pallu.  Do you think that MJ is so distraught that he has not said a word about him being innocent and has accepted his death sentence that meekly.

An innocent man does not go to his death without a fight.

This show has sooo many unanswered questions that I have a feeling it is their strategy to keep the audience  hooked.  Smart very Smart .

I think he is innocent, and jayraj also knows that MJ is innocent, Kalawati might have framed him for murder, may be MJ knows the truth about Tauji, so Kalawati wanted him out of the haveli, but now since he is married Kalawati wants both dead.

About MJ s feeling it is very hard to understand as we have no idea.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl54Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Gaurishah

Goldie

Gaurishah

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@Rajla thanks for creating a lovely thread. 
This show has a lot of mystery the eyes tht MJ was drawing looked liked Tara's but at that time he had not seen Tara or met her. I don't think ppl know Tajaji is living a dual life as Kalavati and as Tauji cld be only MJ knows. Those who knw him as Kalavati don't know he is Tauji of the Thakur family and vice versa. Tara is lovely bubbly girl, she wld bring happiness in MJ's life.  

Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
MJ out...WoohoooParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top