Ek Boond Ishq

Ishq-E-Jannat : "Agar Kalyug mein koi Ram hai toh Woh Mrityunjay (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 110

Page 1
Page   of 110
Page 3 Page 110

bidz

IF-Dazzler

bidz

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Lets get this going.. LOL

1. Kalavati says she only has 20 something days to get Tara killed.. What happens after that? Does she have to return to Thakur's haveli and become a boring Tauji? Or Elections are coming, so her mind will be occupied with campaigns, etc.. Confused

2.. Aditya (Nandini's BF) is a jerk.. We get that! BUT  why did he suddenly text Nandu to tell her that he will NEVER marry her? Why this sudden change of heart when he was on his way to his elder brother's shaadi? Bored with Nandini? Confusing her? Player ki fittrat? Is it REALLY over? Confused

3. Meethi (Aditya's wife) tells Tara about her oh-so-loving husband Aditya! Aditya yeh... Aditya wohh... Even Taara baccchu gets a little envious of her devrani and her patni-vrata pati! BUT is Meethi really telling the truth? Confused 

4. Yehh Mritunjay ka chakkkar kyaaa hai- how does a 'shaadi' save someone from a death sentence? How? Just how? Confused

to keep this going, you have to ask easier questions noAngry

I would love for someone to give me answers to these questions tooWink 

Finally, can they move up the pace a bit??? It is dragging...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.orion.rajlaDolly-heartJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq-E-Jannat : "Agar Kalyug mein koi Ram hai toh Woh Mrityunjay (Page 2)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swati1975us

IF-Dazzler

swati1975us

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

4. Yehh Mritunjay ka chakkkar kyaaa hai- how does a 'shaadi' save someone from a death sentence? How? Just how? Confused

That's the part that has me baffled - how can marriage save him from a certain death sentence? I would really want this to be explained away in a reasonable manner. 

.orion.Dolly-heartJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyAishaa3

swati1975us

IF-Dazzler

swati1975us

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Rajla - thank you so much for creating this thread! When I first got interested in this show - it was purely for Viraf alone. I liked Viraf enough to want to watch him in pretty much anything - no matter how poorly made or cheesy LOL
However, EBI has been a very pleasant surprise so far - a show with quirky characters, a relatable female lead and an intriguing plot that has you hooked for what's to follow. 

A specially commendation for the dialogue writer - the lines given to Tara bring out her personality very aptly - spunk tempered with kindness and deep affections for those close to her. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.orion.Dolly-heartJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyBamonforever

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

That's the part that has me baffled - how can marriage save him from a certain death sentence? I would really want this to be explained away in a reasonable manner. 

Where in the show did anyone state that the marriage will save him from a death sentence...the marriage is done to get him out on bailparole...he is NOT acquitted yet.

This means...he comes out temporarily...meets Tara (or the story cant go forward)...he develops feelings for her...and then goes back into prison...this is where he realizes he is in love and wants to live...he has a reason to live...

Hope this helps...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rias sharmaGirl54.orion.swati1975usZoya677Dolly-heartJAHHNAVIAishaa3Anu-Reddy

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Wasn't there a scene where the other inmates are making fun of him because he raped someone...it seemed really odd ot me then that they were laughing at him and my guess...is because he is accused of raping and killing a man...hence why this marriage gets him bail because maybe his defense lawyer has been saying all along that he is not homosexual...just a guess...nothing is as it seems in this drama...everyone has multiple facets to their character...i'm in love with this show for now...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rias sharmaGirl54ddFan2012Marysaaswati1975usJAHHNAVIDolly-heartpaljayAnu-ReddyBamonforever

Girl54

Girl54

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
He raped and killed a man or a female?
I believe that it was most probably a shemale...hence the whole Kalavati angle. 

SonyaBladeddFan2012Marysaaswati1975usDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Thanks for creating this thread Rajla. Hope to rock this oneSmile

Hi Bidz...Yes Irada toh yehi hai...Hope to see all of you guys hereSmile

SonyaBladeswati1975usbidzDolly-heartJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Thank you Rajla for this beautiful place to hang out and talk about this unique show.Hug

Aww Dolly this was long due...Thankyou for waiting patiently and Yes lets get this Thread Rockking Like we usually doHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBladeswati1975usDolly-heartJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top