Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

@ Swati...

Word they have managed to really keep the Viewers Hooked...and Tara...Well uski tareef nahi kiya toh Kya Kiya???😆
rajla thumbnail
And Guys Pls PM me your ID and the Name you would be liked to be addressed with on the Thread so that it's easygoing for all of us...

Many here know each other but many are new so lets get to know each other and engage in some Interesting Discussions...😉
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Lets get this going.. 😆

2.. Aditya (Nandini's BF) is a jerk.. We get that! BUT  why did he suddenly text Nandu to tell her that he will NEVER marry her? Why this sudden change of heart when he was on his way to his elder brother's shaadi? Bored with Nandini? Confusing her? Player ki fittrat? Is it REALLY over? 😕

After TARAs haldi rasam and all, they were all dancing, someone was taking video chupkese, and for few seconds video was focused on Nandini, my guess is video was taken by jayrajs wife and Adi saw the video, so he knows now that Nadini is not rich.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Where in the show did anyone state that the marriage will save him from a death sentence...the marriage is done to get him out on bailparole...he is NOT acquitted yet.

This means...he comes out temporarily...meets Tara (or the story cant go forward)...he develops feelings for her...and then goes back into prison...this is where he realizes he is in love and wants to live...he has a reason to live...

Hope this helps...

Yes - this makes sense - that he manages to get parole and his encounter with Tara makes him hopeful and positive again. 

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Girl54

He raped and killed a man or a female?

I believe that it was most probably a shemale...hence the whole Kalavati angle. 

my guess is that he is charged of raping and killing a woman. My guess is solely based on the premise that indian TV has probably not advanced enough to show the concept of man raping a man in the 8:30 pm slot.  I think I read somewhere that he is in this mess due to tauji (kalavati).
bidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Yes - this makes sense - that he manages to get parole and his encounter with Tara makes him hopeful and positive again. 

why will marriage help him get parole?? 
BTW, doesn't the new promo show him stopping her from going into tauji's part of the house?? so guess he is coming out on bail soon enough??
bidz thumbnail

Life me mushki sawaalon ka jawab nahin diya to kya kiya...answers attempted in blue...

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Lets get this going.. 😆

1. Kalavati says she only has 20 something days to get Tara killed.. What happens after that? Does she have to return to Thakur's haveli and become a boring Tauji? Or Elections are coming, so her mind will be occupied with campaigns, etc.. 😕

tara doesn't get killed and Kalavati becomes even more obsessed with her. also, tara starts wondering if she has seen tauji anywhere before. He seems familiar..and if MJ comes out on bail, he will have to worry about both of them

2.. Aditya (Nandini's BF) is a jerk.. We get that! BUT  why did he suddenly text Nandu to tell her that he will NEVER marry her? Why this sudden change of heart when he was on his way to his elder brother's shaadi? Bored with Nandini? Confusing her? Player ki fittrat? Is it REALLY over? 
😕

she was probably getting on to his nerves because she was insisting on a marriage. He was probably in a crappy mood since he didn't want his bro to get married to this low class woman. who knows how the mind of  a jerk works...

3. Meethi (Aditya's wife) tells Tara about her oh-so-loving husband Aditya! Aditya yeh... Aditya wohh... Even Taara baccchu gets a little envious of her devrani and her patni-vrata pati! BUT is Meethi really telling the truth?
😕

she is obviously keeping up a facade...or completely in denial 

4. Yehh Mritunjay ka chakkkar kyaaa hai- how does a 'shaadi' save someone from a death sentence? How? Just how? 😕

as someone mentioned, he probably gets bail, but how and why?? Can he come out of jail soon enough. I think enough mystery created for now...

Edited by bidz - 10 years ago
bidz thumbnail
It is obvious I have nothing better to do. 
Keeping in line with mushkil sawaal by chikni, here's one more.

Where does Viraf's double role fit in all this?

Any gotta go...Talk soon...
rajla thumbnail
Tau Ji/Taya Ji's status in the Haveli is that he is a Bhramachari and so no women are allowed to be near his room or even in the corridor...Adi is the one who tells Tara about this but the moment Tara turns to leave she sees a Bangle at the door and is all the more curious ki Bhramachari ke room ke bahar Aurat ki choodi??? 
rajla thumbnail
Hmmm Interesting...

Kalawati says that death is inevitable for Jayaraj's son and daughter -in-law ...So why waste Money on Reception Invitation card when they could have used the same for Kriya Karam Card...and says that now nobody can save them ever...

So Kalawati wants Mrityunjay and Tara  (She still has no idea it's the same girl from Mandir) to die at any cost...She feels it's inevitable...but why???😕