so humble nd sweet.. i love this above pic...Day Dreaming

Edited by harshu.sundas - 14 September 2013 at 11:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolyaMalarkodi-Yami-shillu.arshi-P.S-RajiniliciousSue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
wowww Cool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool PartyDay DreamingDancingCool
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Well deserved...Congrats Dhanush AnnaBig smile
harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i know... best actor was d most deserved one, and the other two came as a bonus.. 
nd for kolaveri di, he was supposed to win..

but in twitter some haters have started bashing ..Dead
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

hivarajkumar Bag Awards

By sangeetha seshagiri: Subscribe to sangeetha's RSS feed | September 15, 2013 7:45 AM IST

Dhanush (Facebook/SIIMA)

The South Indian International Movie Awards (SIIMA) 2013 has announced its complete list of winners from all four south Indian cinema industries - Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada.

SIIMA 2013, a two-day event (12-13 September), took place at Expo Centre Sharjah, UAE. Some of the biggest stars of south Indian cinema and other film personalities showed up for the occasion. The first day of the event kicked off with the red carpet arrivals of stars, dressed in their best ensembles. Generation Next Awards, technical and music awards were given out on that day. [To check out the winners list, click here]

The second and final day also began with the red carpet walk and featured several sizzling performances from celebrities. Besides the southern film industry members, several Bollywood actors also graced the occassion with their presence, Shahid Kapur, Ileana, Arbaz Khan, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor were among those who attended and handed trophies to the winners.

In Tamil, actor Dhanush has won the best actor (popular) for his performance in "3". Vijay Sethupathy bagged best actor (critics) award for his role in thriller film "Pizza".

• FOLLOW US
  • Google Plus

Here is the complete list of winners in Tamil category

Best Cinematographer-Sukumar / "Kumki"

Best Dance Choreographer-Gayathri Raghuram / Nila Nila ("Aravaan")

Best Fight Choreographer-Kecha / "Thuppakki"

Best Lyricist-Dhanush / Kannazhaga ("3")

Best Playback Singer (Male)-Dhanush / Kolaveri ("3")

Best Playback Singer (Female)-Saindhavi / Uyinn Uyire ("Thaandayam")

Best Music Director-Harris Jayaraj / "Thuppakki"

Best Debutant Actor-Vikram Prabhu / "Kumki"

Best Debutant Actress-Lakshmi Menon / "Sundarapandian"

Best Debutant Director-Karthik Subburaj / "Pizza"

Best Debutant Producer-CV Kumar / Thirukumaran Entertainments ("Attakathi")

Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male)-Madhavan / "Vettai"

Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female)- Saranya Ponvannan / "Neerparavai"

Best Actor in a Negative Role- VidyutJamwal / "Thuppakki"

Best Comedian-Thambi Ramaiah / "Kumki"

Best Actress-Hansika Motwani / "Oru Kal Oru Kannadi"

Best Actress (Critics)- Kajal Aggarwal / "Thuppakki"

Best Actor-Dhanush / "3"

Best Actor (Critics)-Vijay Sethupathy / "Pizza"

Best Director-Balaji Sakthivel / "Vazhakkai Enn 18/9"

Best Film- "Kumki" / Thirrupathy Bros/Subhash Chandra Bose/Linguswamy

In Telugu, actor Pawan Kalyan won the best actor award for his 2012-blockbuster flick "Gabbar Singh". In Malayalam, Mohanlal won a trophy for his performance in "Spirit", whereas Shivarajkumar fetched one for his Kannada film "Shiva". [To check out complete list of winners from all four southern cinema industries, click here]

Edited by harshu.sundas - 22 September 2013 at 1:27pm
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Dhanush deserves best actor award for sure...being a ardent dhanush fan i would have liked if someone else got best lyricist award...i felt kumki or neethane en ponvasantham songs were much good Smile but the words he said abt vijay sethupathy..such a humle and down to earth person he is Blushing
and is it only me or most of the SIIMA awards seems given for popularity?  Ouch

the most deserving one was given to vijay sethupathy for pizza, karthik subbaraj for pizza and lakshmi menon for kumki...
best actress and best actress critics award? ShockedShockedShocked Samantha deserved it more for neethane en ponvasantham..Ermm Kajal's role in thupakki was just a commercial one..like few scenes and 3 songs Ouch on what basis they gave her? atleast hansika comes fully in OK OK...LOL

I wonder whether to laugh or cry seeing the list Stern Smile

Happy for Dhanush,vijay sethupathy and few others Big smile

harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Dhanush deserves best actor award for sure...being a ardent dhanush fan i would have liked if someone else got best lyricist award...i felt kumki or neethane en ponvasantham songs were much good Smile but the words he said abt vijay sethupathy..such a humle and down to earth person he is Blushing
and is it only me or most of the SIIMA awards seems given for popularity?  Ouch

the most deserving one was given to vijay sethupathy for pizza, karthik subbaraj for pizza and lakshmi menon for kumki...
best actress and best actress critics award? ShockedShockedShocked Samantha deserved it more for neethane en ponvasantham..Ermm Kajal's role in thupakki was just a commercial one..like few scenes and 3 songs Ouch on what basis they gave her? atleast hansika comes fully in OK OK...LOL

I wonder whether to laugh or cry seeing the list Stern Smile

Happy for Dhanush,vijay sethupathy and few others Big smile

yes i think they consider d popularity more..
i never had doubts on Dhanush winning for best singer nd best actor... he deserved them indeed..  ohh hw humble he is in the pictures itself.. one thing that made me his fan apart from his acting was his simplicity...
 but he sang kannazgha more better way than kolaveri di.. neway its him so dats ok for me..
nd i really cannot say about the other song nd its lyrics, but then again kannazgha happens to be my fav from d film, nd i was happy that it got him some trophy..

one more thing, how come u know bout Dhanush's speech ?..Ouch did the show already got telecasted ?.Shocked. if yes, then can u plss gimme d utube links ?.. atleast for the Dhanush parts, plsss
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

this indeed show hw great a persona he is.. so much respect and simplicity.. even in d picture, its so obvious that hw much respect he has for the recognition and love he gets.
Dhanush really rocks.

Go to top