All the discussions about old Mahabharata here only[DT NOTE - page 98] - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rasyafan

it looks like as if they paid huge price to YouTube to pull off all the episodes of mahabharat. TRPs are falling no body is watching this crap and bundle of lies as they are too informed about the correct story. So now those who don't know the story can watch old mahabhart on youtube and will not believe their story so they pulled off the entire collection.

At any cost they want people to believe their story. 😡🤢

This must have been their conspiracy for sure 😡
These people will rot in hell!
Now what to do 😭
Ashwini_D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The BRC Mahabharat definitely got the casting right in terms of acting ability. All were excellent actors with good diction and dialogue delivery, which is seen lacking a lot of times in the current show. Although some actors were older than the characters they were playing, they played their parts well. 
In Star Plus's Mahabharata, some actors have been cast only because of their looks.
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwi_d

The BRC Mahabharat definitely got the casting right in terms of acting ability. All were excellent actors with good diction and dialogue delivery, which is seen lacking a lot of times in the current show. Although some actors were older than the characters they were playing, they played their parts well.

In Star Plus's Mahabharata, some actors have been cast only because of their looks.

Agreed!
Who was older by the way? Just curious 😊

BRC MB's casting will be supreme forever <3
All were chosen on their ability to act..and were handsome too.
Ashwini_D thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

Agreed!
Who was older by the way? Just curious 😊

BRC MB's casting will be supreme forever <3
All were chosen on their ability to act..and were handsome too.

i take that 'old' comment back, one can't really comment on the the age of the actors as the epic covers a long time span.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Right now I discovered the individual DVDs available...of the historical 'Bheeshma Pratigya' scene. Feeling elated 😃
Will grab my copy soon.
Bheeshma...MK <3
Wistfulness thumbnail

i take that 'old' comment back, one can't really comment on the the age of the actors as the epic covers a long time span.

You watched the show in 1980s? 😊
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The old MB has a charm that is still unmatched. I think they do play old epi's of that MB in one of the star channels. The casting, music everything was top class. 
Ashwini_D thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

You watched the show in 1980s? 😊

No, on Youtube ðŸ˜Š, what about you? 
Wistfulness thumbnail

No, on Youtube😊, what about you?

I haven't watched the complete show. Have viewed some clips of Bheeshma...and the 'Bheeshma Pratigya' scene is my favourite 😳
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i found the video of the movie mahabharat aur barbareek made last year(2013). it has the cast of mahabharat in it. pandavs(nakul is replaced), Krishna, draupadi, karna, duryodhan and dronacharya. so a kind of reunion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jE_fbPloA
credit goes to the uploader.

😊