Ali Hassan returns to TV with Arjun

MG2507 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Star Plus's Arjun, produced by 4 Lions Films is constantly making headlines in the media for roping known names from the TV industry. The list started off with the veteran actor Sudesh Berry, beautiful Narayani Shashtri and followed by the controversial Raja Chaudhary.

And the latest to feature in an upcoming episode is Balaji loyalist Ali Hassan. Ali Hassan, who claimed fame through Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and had also acted in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, is all set to return to Star Plus with Arjun.

When contacted, Ali said, " I am too excited to be back with Star Plus and now getting back to the channel is like a home coming for me. I just hope audiences connect with me again and wish this cameo with the channel leads to something good for me."

Talking about Arjun, he stated, " Frankly speaking, I don't know anything about my character as of now. I will start shooting from tomorrow (15th September). All I know, I am playing a negative character of a psycho killer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs😃
Hmmm big names are being roped in for those khooni cases, waiting eagerly for those episodes😃
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IS HE GONNA BE THE FAMOUS SIKANDER?😲😲😲 Edited by Jo_Pinchy - 10 years ago
Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm..good news..will he be a villain? ?

Thanks for sharing..
callmemaybe... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs :)
ali hassan is such a nice guy