Vani Rani Sep 16 -20 Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by serials2010

Arrggh!! This evil trio are in for a big fall soon - hard to believe there are such human beings in this world - Mano should teach these women a proper lesson - such women give all of womankind a bad name!!

Why didn't Poo pay more attention to Gautam?  Maybe her mind is at trying to find Rani and co... understandable.  

More like Saravanan...😆

Episode 168

The Good,  the Bad and the Ugly

The Good

Gautham, Surya and Mekala. The star of the show was Mekala ⭐️ because her outburst was unexpected and fantastic. She rocked. So pleased that the VR team is giving the minor characters their time to shine. It is also good that they are showing the characters having black and white sides to them - we are all not that good or that bad all the time. I am glad she spoke out and I am glad for once Karthik is voicing his opinions without any ulterior motive (hopefully).

Gautham and Surya. Both actors did their jobs so well, and well suited to their characters. Gautham, aggressive and hostile and threatening whereas Surya too was a revelation. His normally soft voice shaking with anger, his facial expressions, the breaks in his voice showing his distress. The way he confronted his father. I was a bit worried that both the sons may fall for the father's lies (a common occurrence in Sun TV serials where everyone will believe the crook's lies) Again, the dialogues. Just brilliant. Especially when Gautham asks his father, what benefit did he get from chasing Rani out of the house?? 👏*kaithathu*.

The doctor not being able to pinpoint the cause of Vani's wheezing. Like someone said, "Rani veetu vittu veliya pombathu, Vaniyin moochu eduthu poitha". As someone who used to get wheezing, I can confirm that it can be brought about by stress or emotional distress. 😭

The Bad

Manickam also known as Manikam the Hut (like Jabba the Hut from Star Wars 2). Shouting his head off like everyone around him is deaf. Working himself into such a state that I thought he was going to get a heart attack. So self-indulgent that he does not seem to see how unreasonable and groundless his hatred and viciousness is. Again, the dialogues. I understand that Manikam is that kind of character but the poison that was spewing out of his mouth was seriously hurtful to my ears. Overactu, overactu, overactu.  I just wanted to slap him. 😡 So twisted and full of vile.

The Ugly

The Evil Trinity. Ugly in speech, ugly in character. How could all members of one family be this evil and twisted? Anaconda Sr in particular was a loathsome witch. Although I did laugh when she imitated Rani (and I felt terrible for doing so). How could Bhoomi laugh with his mother and sister? Didn't Rani matter one bit for him? He may have had resentment against Swami for being the son of his father's second wife (and I have seen this in real life) but what did Rani do to him? The way he treated her was contemptible.  Really ugly trio, real ugly scenes. My blood pressure went up, and my veins were beating so hard at my temples that I felt they were going to pop out.  Pakavom mudiyile, pakama irrukavum mudiyile. 😕

The Good? The Bad? The Ugly?

Mithran (don't know his character's name).  Ivar nallavara kettavara? He may be a baddie, with ugly intentions but for me right now, he is the goodie. Anyone who is planning to aapu his maamu is a good guy in my eyes.

OK, bring on Episode 169...now excuse me whilst I take some aspirin for my headache.

Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
Karthikka .. that's an excellent review. You have mention in details on characters and the pro's and con's of it. Keep doing it regularly ⭐️
Missed the last part.. Have updated it. 😳

Manikum didn 't do much to Rani or Vani - Rani stayed home and look after his house like a servant so Vani can study - so why he is jumping high that he did something to this girls

he did to these to orphan girls and his son married a monster and adopted monster in law - we can see father's sins affecting the son

Mekala yes loved that part she gave good at least she proved that she is a human with normal feelings

Anaconda called Selvi - she can't take when someone is happy wanted to add more misery to Selvi's life - she is going to get stroke and end up can't talk or walk 👏

Surya - Gautham - Poo was so good they showed their feelings so beautifully

love the part Gautham saying i would killed Appa let him stay alive to keep amma happy
Another promo is out, RadaanMedia are on a promo spree - will be so nice if they keep it up.

Bhoomi is falling on his mum's feet as if to say 'please don't disturb my family again?'
Is he acting yet again or is it real???
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
The BGM shown for Shanthi Williams is really suitable for her character and very simple and elegant. I kept on humming it today. Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates friends.

Liking the way how VR is going... Gautam, Surya were awesome. They dialogues were superb. Ippakuda Bhoomi-kku uraikkalanna yenna solrathunu theiriylai?!!

Mekala scene and her dialogues were Superb as well.

Wish Mano and Poo finds out the real face of the evil trio soon and teach them a nice  lesson. (Ivvalo pattukuda intha Jo -ku budhi varalaiyaeee...mhmmm...)

Poor Selvi..

Thanks Ratna. Couldnt sleep so watched 170. Fabulos. Really. Selvi rocked. Venu was fantastic.Will comment later after the update is up.
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Another promo is out, RadaanMedia are on a promo spree - will be so nice if they keep it up.

Bhoomi is falling on his mum's feet as if to say 'please don't disturb my family again?'
Is he acting yet again or is it real???

of course he is acting - he wanted his sons back - he needs to show that he to his sons - poo will update to her cousins - i don't think he ever going to change - Rani family didn't ask anything from him except show him love and respect - but he wanted to throw them out - i don't think he and his sister has any good intentions in their heart