**Bommalattam 2013 September Written Updates Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

arckar25

arckar25

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Wednesday 11/09/2013 - Episode 227 update:

PART 1:

Ram still continuing the sad story of Madan a.k.a. Kathir n Devi in sooga feelings Cry. Ram says that Madan is not even worried abt. his career but concerned abt returning the house back to Priya. Devi is moved to tears n promises that she will go n talk to her friend n once again make Madan a director.

PART 2:

Priya's house: Devi narrates to Priya abt. the insult to her husband and says that making Madan a director will be a nose cut to that actor. Says that she wanted to beat the person who dared to insult her husband but Madan prevented it. Priya is happy that Devi has changed and is caring for others feelings, but she cant imagine meeting the actor who was responsible for her father's death. Hence there is no way that she will be involved in this movie again. Devi is asking if Priya has forgiven the actor?!! Priya blinking. Devi explains that if someone has done something bad then we must either take revenge or forgive them. This not mullichifying in that person's face is also a way of forgiving them. Enlightment slowing dawning on Priya n she accepts that Devi has a point. But Priya says that she does not the patience to complete the movie so suggests Devi to take the mantle and turn into a producer. Devi's turn to blink. But Devi finally accepts the offer and Priya gives the production details of the movie to her and wishes her. Devi gets blessings from the photo of Priya's father and leaves. Priya thinking about Devi.

PART 3:

Devi's house: Santhosh and Bharathy arrive and Devi ecstatic. Behaves as a perfect host. Santhosh happy and Bharathy kadukadu. Santhosh asks if Madan is OK? Bharathy answers the question in a nakkal way, saying why would he not be happy? This angers Devi and she asks Santhosh to tell her wife to shut-up or face her ire. Santhosh asks Bharathy to tell the actual reason that they have come n to stop talking unwanted things. Bharathy acquiesces and asks Devi to leave this dirty place and the dirty people who live here. Devi's anger reaches boiling point.

Dance continues

Edited by arckar25 - 11 September 2013 at 10:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwarJanuShathirlalanithyamkvrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 September Written Updates Archives (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arckar25

arckar25

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Thursday 12/09/2013 - Episode 228 update:

PART 1:

Devi's House: Bharathy insults Devi which angers her and she shouts at Bharathy to get out of her house. They both leave. Bharathy and Santhosh in the car, with Santhosh driving. He expresses his displeasure at Bharathy behaving like an ordinary (?!) girl and says that if Devi had insulted her in the past, then she should have retorted then and there, instead of keeping it in her heart and giving it back now. Bharathy replies asking the million dollar question, "Santhosh do u believe in Devi's marriage?". Santhosh says what's there to believe or disbelieve, Devi got married to the person she loved. Case closed. 

Bharathy says that she has many questions left unanswered, like if Devi really loved Madan, if so how come no one at her home knew nothing about it, what was the necessity for Devi to keep her love a secret for three long years as she is not a person to be afraid of elders. This gets Santhosh thinking and Bharathy presses her point saying that I behaved towards Devi like that for a reason even though I was wrong to behave like that. Santhosh is skeptical. Bharathy says that she does not want Devi to come to Chids home because, for good or bad Madan has influenced Devi's change and Bharathy does not want to jeopardize it by bringing them to Chids home as there is a chance that Devi might revert back to her old charming self. Now due to her behavior, Devi will never come back irrespective of who calls her back. Bharathy says that she did this with Devi's well-being in her mind. Santhosh is lovey-dovey thinking what a nice wife he has got and Bharathy also all smiles.

PART 2:

Devi's house: Devi is busy reading the production files and calculating something when Madan and his friend Ram enter. Madan angry at Devi for not attending his calls. Devi says that she was busy and asks both of them to have dinner. Madan ignores this and asks if Devi went to Priya's home. She replies that Priya is her childhood friend and she will meet her whenever she wants to. Madan asks Devi the reason for the visit, for which she replies that she is about to start a business. Madan becomes confused, telling her that for business advice it's her father she should contact, not Priya. 

Devi replies smugly, what if the business is cinema? Madan shocked, but before recovering from this shock, Devi gives the next one. She states that Priya has given the film rights to her and she is going to be the producer of the film Bommalattam', wherein Ram is the manager and the ultimate shock, Madan the director. Devi can't forgive the actor Ram Prasad for insulting Madan, so this is her revenge for him. Devi and Ram leave to discuss something while Madan is left standing alone wondering if Devi has lost her mind.

PART 3:

Priya's home: Priya praying to her Dad when Madan enter angrily shouting for her. Once she meets Madan in the hall, he starts shouting at her demanding to know what's happening and how Devi is having the production details of the film with her. He states that Devi is a temperamental person who will do things in the spur of the moment and think later. How could Priya believe in her and entrust her with such a huge responsibility? Is producing a film a joke or an easy matter? shouts Madan.

Priya calmly replies that Madan is more angry that Devi at this moment, which sobers Madan immediately. She further states that she knows the reason why Devi is doing this and she can understand her. (Devi had confided in Priya that she is in love with Madan.) She also adds that Devi is doing this only for Madan's sake. Madan again shocked and he replies that whatever is between Devi and himself is not true and there is no bond between them.

Dance continues Dancing

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Bommalttam Monday Sep 16th Written Updates

Episode 230

Devi threatens Hero Ravi Prasad.. Better come and act as per contract. Shooting starts on 20th . Madhan is the director and you have to act as per his direction. Ravi refuses and threatens to give police complaint. Devi says Ideally I should be giving the complaint that you took the money and did not act. So better shut up and come. PA tries to say something. Devi shuts him up saying I will send you too with Ravi for kambi counting. Devi warns Ravi. Better come illata facela irukkra organs will disappear. I will throw acid on your face Ravi petrified. Devi says neeyalam oru moonjinu cast panranaga. Vandhu Seru. She walks out and Ravi scolds security for letting Devi by giving consideration that she was a lady. Devi overhears this and smiles to herself.

Back home, Devi is trying her bets to wear a saree with instruction on phone from her aunt. She keeps asking aunt will Madhan say I look a Maha Lakshmi and aunt vouches for the same. She wears Madhan's belt to hold her ever falling saree fleets. Madhan arrives. Devi topples while walking. But manages to open the door and stands displaying her saree. Madhan is shocked to see Devi in a traditional attire. Devi says don't tell I look like Maha Lakshmi I don't like it. Madhan buts out laughing and Devi is hurt. Madhan says I appreciate you for the intentions of wearing a saree and walks out laughing. Devi decides to chithi one hand. House owner walks in with her little daughter. The duo laugh at Devi wearing a belt for saree. Devi says cannot help. It is falling non-stop and my aunt has not taught me how to drape a saree. The little girl says why not buy a readymade one. We wear such ones for school dances Devi is happy about the idea. House owner says that is for kids and not for grown ups. How many sarees can you get it ready like that? This is sappa matter. You can learn by wearing it couple of times. I shall help you. Devi says thanks. My hubby laughed and walked out seeing my state. House owner says I know. He was the one who approached me and asked me to help you. Devi is so happy to hear that Madhan had intentions to help her out.

Bharathy updates Chids about her visit to Devi's home. Bharathy says I hurt her ego so that she will never step into our home. This is for her benefit. I realized that she has changed a lot and has good control over her anger. She is respecting people around her, learning cooking, treating guests politely and is leading a happy life. I am confident that she will win in her life soon. If we bring back to our home, the risk of she falling to old character is high. Hence I hurt her. If not me, Nats would have sent someone else to bring her back. Now by hurting her ego I have closed any such chance. Chids appreciates Bharathy and is happy that inspite of her anger on Kathir she helped Devi genuinely. Devi walks in, clad in saree. Chids and Devi are pleasantly surprised. Bharathy in all smiles compliments Devi. Devi says My hubby likes saree. So I wore it. Baharthy's smile fades away. Chids feels uneasy. He quickly tells Devi You are looking gracious in saree. I would say saree is he most gracious outfit for any lady. (I agree)  Devi is happy. She says I came to talk family matter Send your staff out. Chids says Bharathy is a part of our family. Go ahead. Devi says I need money. Chids says no issues Take it. You need not sign any voucher for the same. He instructs Bharathy to withdraw the required amount from his account and give it to Devi. He asks Devi how much. Devi says 2 crores. Chids and Bharathy are shocked.

Thodarum
[NOCOPY]

Edited by nithyamkv - 16 September 2013 at 2:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwarJanuShathirlalarojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
**Bommalattam 2013 September Archives

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
 Tuesday 17 / 9 / 13 Episode No 231

Brat decides to irritate Bharathy " How dare you, you come to my house and insult me?? Pay back time pal " attitude. Ignores the comments about her beauty in the saree and asks the employee to quit the room " MY hubby likes saris and so I am wearing that. I need two crores ..now " Both Chids and Bharathy are taken aback - mouths agape " now , production team , we are ready for an elephant to walk inside our mouths " - Chids manages to recover and says that he does not have THAT kind of money in his wallet " Pray why you need this paltry sum?" ( Why, unga garden le Panam Kaichi maram illiya?? Apdiye ulukki kudukka mudiyatha? Ella Tamizh serial veedum sports a Panam kaichi maram!!) Brat says that HER hubby needs to finish his movie. Goes on to say that the actor demeaned HER hubby in front of HER - "how dare he?? It is OUR manam which went in the kappal and I need to set that right " - after giving out the whole story brat says that she need not explain any thing to any one " I am only asking for a paltry sum!! Have you decided to give my share also to your darling DIL?" Now both Chids and Bharathy have a doubt but Bharathy does not dare to voice her thought. Chids wants to know if Madan asked for money. Brat jumps to HER hubby's defense "che che, he does not even know that I am here. He is so unlike your samosa vender's daughter - has no eye on the money like her " Anyways to cut a long story short, Chids says that he can do nothing right away "give me a week, I will see if I can do some thing to help " Tsunami leaves. Bharathy takes this opportunity to spew some more venom about Madan and Chids conveniently ignores.

Intha story le pAvapatta jenmam onnu irukku nna athu Badri than !! ( Roja tsk tsk- s Badri, please join Roja's elite club , she is a fellow sufferer !! ) Chids talks about the tsunami visit and Badri has a genuine Q " 2 crores is no big deal for you, why can't you help her? And you also say that she has changed !!" Chids says that the brat is yet to realize the value of money  and so he can not just dole out the loot. Well, Badri is told that the brat will get help from Chids "but through you. And you are not supposed to let her know that you got the money from me. Act as if you borrowed and make sure that she pays the interest regularly" Badri has only one wish "wish I were dumb , keeping quiet will be easy "

As expected by Chids, tsunami lands at her parental abode. Mind you, she has come to meet ONLY her chithappu - same story and chithappu says that he does not even have a separate account "my brother gives me whatever I want !! " Bharathy needles "you sure? No account?? Tsk tsk , how can you neglect yourself like this?" Chithappu manages to draw the brat aside and asks "pray, what is wrong with you? Madan is just an actor in your life until you get your money !!! You call him hubby, proclaim that you are in love, what is all this? Nattu kazhandu pOcha?? " Neram nalla illai, Nattu unakku neram nalla illai - Roja happily sings Happy? Roja? Oh yes, she escapes this torture - temporarily until next Tuesday

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 17 September 2013 at 7:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96arckar25varneshwarsahanarajJanuShathirlalanithyamkv

arckar25

arckar25

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Thursday 19/09/2013 - Episode 233 update:

PART1:

Sridevi Group of Companies: Sakunthala and Bharathy leave Santhosh's room to discuss something in Bharathy's cabin. Santhosh gets visibly upset and gets to wonder what will happen now. Bharathy informs Sakunthala to take her seat and asks her about the reason for her visit. Bharathy surprised that after what happened between Santhosh and herself, she has come to the office. Sakunthala replies that she had also thought, never to set foot in this office again as she had suffered from humiliations, taunts and faced many problems. Bharathy inquires if she needs any financial help to which Sakunthala denies, stating that she got a job yesterday but it requires her to submit her experience certificate. Natraj enters Bharathy's cabin and starts shouting at Shakunthala degrading her, saying that she can get experience certificate in seducing young office MD's. Bharathy requests Natraj to leave and she promises Shakunthala that her certificate will be ready the next day. As Shakunthala prepares to leave, she informs Bharathy that she has no intentions of spoiling anyone's life and asks Bharathy to request Santhosh to relax(?!) around her!!

Chids home (night time): Bharathy preparing herself to sleep when Santhosh tries to indulge in small talk with her, to which she replies in a curt manner.

PART 2:

Santhosh decides that maybe his wife is angry with him; Bharathy speaks asking why he didn't talk with Shakunthala. Santhosh replies that he was afraid of what she will think. Bharathy once again reassures him that nothing will make her think bad about him. She further requests Santhosh to ask sorry to Shakunthala the next time he meets her, as it was his fault as much it was her fault. Santhosh once again happy with his wife and both finally go to sleep.

Madhan's house (Next day): Naidu and Natraj wait until Devi leaves in an auto. Naidu asks Natraj "What are you going to do now sir?" Natraj replies "Look here Naidu, I sent Bharathy to ask Devi to come back but to no avail, moreover Devi's head is full of love for her husband so she won't listen to whatever we say. Hence I am going to talk to Madhan and tell him that I know that your marriage is a sham. Once Madhan comes to know that I know, then he will become easy to manipulate" Naidu wonders aloud saying "Sir what if Devi had already confided in Madhan that you also knew about the fake marriage?" Natraj becomes irritated and replies back "Dei Naidu, do u know why I have kept you has my assistant?" Naidu blinking. Natraj continues "You are the most stupid person I have known; hence you fully qualify to be my assistant. What does a stupid person do? They don't ask questions. So Naidu just keep your mouth shut and I shall do the rest"

PART 3:

Madhan is busy writing something (a scene for his film) while his friend Ram is ironing a shirt. Both Natraj and Naidu enter. Ram sees them first while Ram is too engrossed in his work to notice them. Finally the duo manages to catch Madhan's attention. Madhan becomes the perfect host and asks Natraj to take a seat and informs that Devi just now left. If required he can call her back. Natraj denies that and begins talking "Madhan I have come to talk to you personally" and eyes Ram meaningfully. Ram says that he could leave if required but Madhan replies "Sir, there is nothing in my life that Ram does not know, so you can talk anything in front of him" Natraj deliberates for a moment and slyly asks "When you mean everything, do you also mean the nature of your marriage?" Madhan and Ram shocked. Natraj continues "Madhan I know everything..." Unable to help himself Madhan interrupts Natraj asking "Sir, what do you mean?" Natraj smiles and replies "See Madhan Devi told me everything but only after the marriage. If she had informed me about this contract marriage before marrying you, I would have surely stopped her." Madhan is still in a state of shock that Natraj knows this much.

Natraj continues "Ok tell me something Madhan, do you love Devi? If so, then tell me and I will do the needful" Finally coming out of this stupor Madhan retorts back "Sir I have no such ideas in my heart. In fact, the way Devi is behaving now is scaring me. Anyway it's a good thing that now you know about this marriage, so as an elder member of the family please instill some sense in her." But Natraj is not ready to believe in Madhan and says, "You are saying like this but then you send Devi to my brother's home and demand money around 2 crores. Don't you know that asking dowri is punishable by law?" Madhan becomes totally flummoxed and replies angrily "Sir I don't even want a paisa of your money. I am also ready to forgo my salary amount for acting as a contract husband. Besides I have no idea that Devi has asked for 2 crores." But Natraj still refusing to believe Madhan asks "Do you have any idea what will happen if I complain to police about you asking for money? They will beat the hell out of you! I..."

Natraj gets interrupted by an angry shout from Devi and the screen freezes on her looking like an angry goddess.

Dance continues...Dancing

Edited by nithyamkv - 19 September 2013 at 10:13pm

Janu

Janu

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

friday update - 20/913

Mathan and Nats arguing about money and Nats says that he will report to police and they will beat him nicely in the lock-up. Devi comes furiously and shouted chitappa. She sarcastically asks whether he wants to use his phone or her phone to contact the police. She argues with Nat and she says that she knows his intention and asks him to get out from the house. Nats also shouted at her, telling Mathan has brainwashed her nicely, otherwise how she can live like a maid in the house with Mathan. Nats says he will change he back and ask her to come home with him. He wills straightens everything again. Devi asks him to shut up and tells him that she is not adimai or muthal to listen. She knows what she is doing ans she living as her wish. But Nats adamant to bring home, but she shouts get-out. Nats angry with her and says that she is crazy and ask her to remember he is only one supporting and she will look for him one day and furiously get out from Mathan house with naidu.

Mathan looks angrily at Devi but she becomes very soft looking at him. She asks apologise for Chittapa behaviour at him. Mathan scolds her, why she went and ask for 2 crores from her family. That is wrong but Devi deny that and says that she is only asking her part to be given in adv. He also scolds her for not giving respect to her chitappa. She argues back saying chittapa is wrong in separating them. Mathan ask her not to dream it and says they will not be united at anytime and asks her to go home. Devi pleaded him and ask him to accept her and she try to be a new Devi who will do accordingly to his taste as his wife. Mathan polambying Ram what is happening here.  

At nite, Devi and Ram discussing about the project and expenses. Ram teaches her the details of production, shooting and other things in a film world. Devi then propose an idea about all the actress to do a rehearsal before taking shot, thus this will reduce the cost. Ram agrees with idea and happily telling Mathan. Mathan teasing them about their stupid discussion. He asks Devi to get some experience before giving any opinion. They argue about the film shooting and production. Mathan also ask Devi not go and begs for money to produce any films. Devi on the other side says that she will go any extent to make her hubby a film's director even begs for money. Ram happy to hear that, Devi also says next film she will give Ram to direct. Mathan says why give next film; ask him to direct bommalatan itself. Ram says he will not direct other people story and Mathan teases about his past comedy experience with ladies. Mathan then tells them a story about beggar and their wasteful dreams and tries to connect that story to Ram and Devi.

At Barathy office, Bar bring Sagunatala to Santhosh cabin and ask him to sign on the experience cert . Bar asks Sagun to check everything before leaving to avoid trouble. Then Bar slowly goes to Santhosh and whisper to him to say sorry to Sagun. Then Bar leave both of them alone. Santhosh tells Sagun that he doesn't understand why they need to do this drama. Sagun say that Bar is very nice lady. Sagun tells that she has taken a decision and wants him to come later to meet him and she will let him knows her decision. She also says bye to Bar, before that Bar also say sorry for Santhosh previous behaviour and ask her not to upset. Sagun ask her to forgets everything and she happy that Santhosh has changed. Bar says she married Santhosh after everyone rejected him. Sagun says Bar is the right choice for Santhosh she did the best to change him and she proud of Bar who is very good lady. Bar asks to contact her for any help. Sagun in her mind says that Bar will soon contact her and pleads for Santhosh and she will make sure both of them suffer.

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 21 September 2013 at 10:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96Shathirlalanithyamkvrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Wednesday 18 / 9 / 13 Episode NO 232

Cootchi cooing time - Roja sits up, looks forward to some nice romance but ends up hearing Bharathy's lecture - neram da Sammy. Santhosh wants to know the reason for brat's consecutive visits. Bharathy explains and says that the only person left is himself " how about helping your darling sis? Two crores ungalukkum jujube? " Santhosh says that he does not have any money on him but his wife has. " If she wants, she can help " Wife says that she is just an accountant and a custodian for the money. "she can not do any thing with out consulting her  FIL " Talk turns to film making and Madan - time for Bharathy to spew some more venom. Santhosh innocently observes that Bharathy is a pessimist when it concerns Madan "do you know him even before the brat married him?" Bharathy does a "pEY muzhi " round (athu sari, a total fool will know that all is not well here . But Santhosh is probably worse than a fool !! ) Bharathy manages to say that she does know that Madan did a perfect screen play and married Devi " The money is for his project which went south . He made Devi wear a sari and present a Bharathiya Nari image . If she had come as the former pisasu mama would not give a penny. Now with all this new avtar, mama may condescend !!! This guy will cheat her and the brat will go back to being herself all over again. None of you are worried about that !! " Santhosh gives her a conduct certificate "you are too good to be true " Bharathy takes this opportunity to register that there are a few things which she has not told him " Mama stops me from saying them. If I can come clean with you, I will feel better " Santhosh assures that there is no sweat "if appa says some thing , there would be a reason. Also I trust you more than I trust myself " Finally he throws a small bone to Roja by saying"I love you " zzz habbaa so much for romance - miss Eljay the romance killer badly . Eljay , once in a while can't you peep and see a menial like Roja who is still stuck with all this trash ? sighhh

Next segment is devoted to Nats and his anger - this guy has the nasty habit of showing his anger on food - if you do not respect food, why bother gracing the dining table? - Nats decides to throw Bharathy in the fray . Tells arumai annan that Bharathy spoiled any chance of the brat coming back with her lover boy " if she was not interested, she could have stayed away !! Instead goes and kindles the animal in Devi !! " ( hello, she never was human , always an angry animal with no decorum or decency. You did a great job of bringing up that brat!!) Bharathy says that she has explained to Santhosh and her FIl her intentions ( look Nats, I do NOT  have to report you ) Both Santhosh and Chids do a chayng chak . Nats does the only thing he is good at, throws the plate and walks out. Later, Nats meets Chids and tells him that he can not hide things any more " that Madan ..is not a good guy. He is cheating Devi " Chids silences him by saying " I know everything. I am just patient and watching. I will not let Devi suffer " After Chids leaves, Nats rolls his chain and doles out his villainous smile.

Santhosh is at his desk. Naidu comes with a kekke pike laugh and informs "Sakku, one of the ring recipients is here to see you " Santhosh cuts his laugh and orders Sakku in. That woman with her pseudo innocent looks walks in and says that she needed to "at least " see his face " I tried calling you and you never pick up the phone " Santhosh does not understand the logic " it was you who said that Bharathy should not know about our meeting and you land here? " On cue Bharathy walks in , sees Sakku and offers to come in later. Sakku says that she actually came to meet Bharathy " You were not in your cabin...so " Bharathy takes Sakku with her ...Santhosh frets - Ex and present discussing me?? Uh huh look

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 19 September 2013 at 10:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96arckar25varneshwarShathirlalanithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top