Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

OS Amarprem - Chapter 52- Part 2 Page 2 (Page 3)

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
shocking update...Shocked Cry...feeling sooo bad for pratigya...now i don't want her to be in fell in love with KST...enough is enough now...Angry
want a strong pratigya..who won't fear from anybody not eve for her mother's life anymore...she need to come out of her emotional weakness now...its high time now...
Dhanya now i m feeling frustrated..Angry.she need to understand that only her strong stand can save her mother..Smile.not her emotional weakness...Ouch
offcourse they can't harm her mother once she sternly told them that if something bad happen to her mother she will file the police complaint agst all of them rest will be done by the media...who will surly  hungery for any breaking news trust her...& force them to show the mother of her in public...to assure media that her mother is safe...
actually they r just fooling prats in the name of her mother's safety...

pls dhanya its a request to u...strong headed pratigya & stubborn KSt will be the more interesting script...Tongue

i m sure in that mumbai party with NRI & some UP mp will have lots of action...Day Dreaming...as per SS order Prats will accompany KST..where KST will be busy with other Girl & his guest will try to molest Pratigya...
hope we can c strong pratigya who will teach them a lesson...& KST in action...

but pls stop torturing prats...its a request...Stern Smile

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 19 September 2013 at 4:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarn

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Awesome work
Felt sad for both
But happy , hope he takes her to Mumbai as party is being organised for them
Waiting for new twist when he understand her & accepts her & feels ashamed of himself 
How is he has torchered her...

rekrndhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Great Update DhanyaClap

Loved how KST was shy in front of P.  LOL

The way that you write the conflicting emotions that Kriya are going thru are well done. 

So now K has no choice but to take P with him, did Gayatri or P's dad's and his cohorts have something to do with that.   I hope K will remain faithful to P and not do anything wrong because of his anger and desire to humiliate her.

Update soon.Tongue

Thanks dear Big smile

@ bold : he doesn't know what's the meaning of marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

shocking update...Shocked Cry...feeling sooo bad for pratigya...now i don't want her to be in fell in love with KST...enough is enough now...Angry
want a strong pratigya..who won't fear from anybody not eve for her mother's life anymore...she need to come out of her emotional weakness now...its high time now...
Dhanya now i m feeling frustrated..Angry.she need to understand that only her strong stand can save her mother..Smile.not her emotional weakness...Ouch
offcourse they can't harm her mother once she sternly told them that if something bad happen to her mother she will file the police complaint agst all of them rest will be done by the media...who will surly  hungery for any breaking news trust her...& force them to show the mother of her in public...to assure media that her mother is safe...
actually they r just fooling prats in the name of her mother's safety...

pls dhanya its a request to u...strong headed pratigya & stubborn KSt will be the more interesting script...Tongue

i m sure in that mumbai party with NRI & some UP mp will have lots of action...Day Dreaming...as per SS order Prats will accompany KST..where KST will be busy with other Girl & his guest will try to molest Pratigya...
hope we can c strong pratigya who will teach them a lesson...& KST in action...

but pls stop torturing prats...its a request...Stern Smile

Thanks dear Big smile

Yeah , I know ... but K has to hit rock bottom before the redemption begins ...Embarrassed

P doesn't have any evidence against anyone...even the 'typed n printed' letter is useless ... u know how the courts in india workDead

don't worry , this mumbai trip will be a revelation for both of them...Embarrassed  P is going to see the best n worst of KST Embarrassed 

simmi.friends03rekrn

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by rekrn

Great Update DhanyaClap

Loved how KST was shy in front of P.  LOL

The way that you write the conflicting emotions that Kriya are going thru are well done. 

So now K has no choice but to take P with him, did Gayatri or P's dad's and his cohorts have something to do with that.   I hope K will remain faithful to P and not do anything wrong because of his anger and desire to humiliate her.

Update soon.Tongue

Thanks dear Big smile

@ bold : he doesn't know what's the meaning of marriage

The romantic in me wants to believe that even if tries though he doesn't realize it yet his heart does and won't let him.  Whatever you have planned it will be amazing.

Hope2dhakarn

babithaj IF-Rockerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
hahaha... so... mumbai... kriya... great...
  luv u Dhans... I'm enjoying this forum.. and this FF a lot... never wanna split for this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Hope2 Senior Member

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

teenssdhakarn

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope2

packing my bags... going along on the trip with them. 
nice update dhanya.

take me tooo
dancing emoticon

seldom gets tym to post here bt m reading all partsss...owsmmm ff dearBig smileEmbarrassedClap

Hope2dhakarn

Go to top