Pratigya

OS Amarprem - Chapter 52- Part 2 Page 2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

hope that letter mash warning letter came into Sumitr'a hand...& she handover it to Chandu...might be possible that he won't read the letter properly but he got more suspicious that something is wrong somewhere...& that alert him to keep close watch on Pratigya & Angad...in that case Angad can,t harm the pratigya...

so prats is in Krishna's room..poor girl suffering too much due to this ma saheb...i want to kill her...Angry...we know that krish is going no where..if he moves than may be prats too acompany him...Day Dreaming...

so dhanya where r u sending for them for their hollimoon...i m sure whereever they will move they will fight there...LOL

well first come first...how prats awake him & what will be his reaction to c her in his room...Embarrassed

Thanks dear ...

His reaction is going to b pretty nasty... remember he treats women as things n has 0 feelings about marriage n all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - Chapter 52- Part 2 Page 2 (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hope2

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03dhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope2

Originally posted by dhakarn

hope that letter mash warning letter came into Sumitr'a hand...& she handover it to Chandu...might be possible that he won't read the letter properly but he got more suspicious that something is wrong somewhere...& that alert him to keep close watch on Pratigya & Angad...in that case Angad can,t harm the pratigya...

so prats is in Krishna's room..poor girl suffering too much due to this ma saheb...i want to kill her...Angry...we know that krish is going no where..if he moves than may be prats too acompany him...Day Dreaming...

so dhanya where r u sending for them for their hollimoon...i m sure whereever they will move they will fight there...LOL

well first come first...how prats awake him & what will be his reaction to c her in his room...Embarrassed

Thanks dear ...

His reaction is going to b pretty nasty... remember he treats women as things n has 0 feelings about marriage n all...

Hi Dhanya
you know ... fall is here and it's getting cold... time for them to cozy upLOL

Hi di... he is confused n frustrated...n he is going to direct it to her... similarly she has too much tension on the ttip if it she is confused too... n also self doubt ... she is going to find him thee reason for her misfortunes n going to hurt him n herself... so fight will continue ... until one of them realises what's going on between them... it is going to happen ...but a bit later...

simmi.friends03

Hope2

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03babithaj

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Thanks dear ...

Hi Dhanya
you know ... fall is here and it's getting cold... time for them to cozy upLOL

Hi di... he is confused n frustrated...n he is going to direct it to her... similarly she has too much tension on the ttip if it she is confused too... n also self doubt ... she is going to find him thee reason for her misfortunes n going to hurt him n herself... so fight will continue ... until one of them realises what's going on between them... it is going to happen ...but a bit later...

then let P be the first to realise ... let her make the first move.

Hmmm... it will b her..    kst is way too stubborn to admit it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2simmi.friends03babithajrekrn

Hope2

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03babithajrekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Hi ,

Part 2

Pratigya inhaled as krishna stirred , his face screwed up against the light ...'Chandu! cut that out... u know I hate it...' he said sleepily... he began rising his upper body heaving as he flipped , the sheet only marginally covering down his hips...pratigya closed her eyes tightly , color rising to her cheeks, her heart thundering wildly ... krishna blinked , his eyes adjusting to the light... she was there ... standing infront of his windows ... her body covered in a loose saari... her hair wet n dripping around her... her eyes closed ... her hands fists on her sides mashing her saari...  desire flamed his morning wood as he took in her form... he closed his eyes in frustration n gritted his teeth... stop thinking about her!...u don't want her!!! Period!... He opened them to find her again... he blinked ...

no! ...'U...!' he had shouted before he knew it n had pulled the sheets over him covering up to his chest, as blood rushed to his cheeks, as suddenly he was aware that he was naked beneath the sheets... he stared wildly at her, feeling angry at himself... his cheeks were burning in embarrassment ... in shyness!!... in front of a mere girl!...her! ... as if he were a teenage virgin!!!!!... pratigya, who had opened her eyes at his shout looked at him... she was terrified by the situation but found that she was amused ... at his shocked face n ... could it be... shyness?... the devil is shy? She stared at him feeling herself smiling ...the way he was clutching at the sheet!!...as if she were the one who is after him!!!... he looked so cute! His hair looked like it has been through a hurricane n his shoulders looked...strong... wide ... manly... No! Stop looking at him... ! her eyes flickered to meets his angry ones...

'turn...turn around'... he ordered  awkwardly, stuttering , reaching for his dhothi which was dangling half way from the side of the bed... he saw the corner of her lips twitching in a smile before she turned to face the windows , although he could see her shoulders shivering...his suddenly wavering voice was so cute to hear...he put on his dhothi, reeling in anger at the way he was fumbling with the cloth , nervous as hell...KST ! nervous ? that too before her!!!... ..n he bloody stuttered !!!!! ...she is insufferable ! he thought anger flaring inside him... not only she had the audacity to enter his room, she is also arrogant enough to make fun of him!!!... how dare she? ... pratigya could feel the increasing urge to look around... no! What r u thinking? ...u r getting more n more pathetic ...!!!... oh! That treacherous part in her was goading her to look around...her heart was beating twice faster ... it was incredibly shy n ridiculously curious !!! ...no! stop!! ...

'how dare u enter my room...!?'... he growled , his voice cold, sitting back in his bed, willing himself to calm down...  willing that stupid blush to vanish... pratigya felt a chill pass down her spine which clearly told her she is in for big trouble...she didn't dare look up as she turned to face him... she forced herself to think about her mother as she said, smiling n stepping forward...' ur breakfast , Mr. KST...' ... before krishna could answer she had turned her back to him n walked towards the table to fetch the tray... her heart was hammering inside her , her throat feeling like parched... krishna started at her willing his wandering eyes to obey his commands... but no avail! They travelled to their fav places ... her wet hair...her back...  the way her hips swung as she walked... the smooth curved of her waist... the swell of her buttocks... the perfect finish of her thighs...how will they look without that ridiculous saari to cover them...no! stop ... ! he gritted his teeth  n closed his eyes as his body ached in burning need which was torturing him for days...pratigya was feeling goosebumbs erupting all over her body as she could feel his eyes caressing her intimately... she clutched at the tray for support as she shivered n turned to face him, her eyes down as she walked forward... he opened his eyes to find her coming closer to him... so , she is playing her little game... no! She must not come closer ! ... he won't be able to stop himself ! ... he had dismissed her as a maid ! she mustn't know that he ...he is craving for her! ... no! He despises her!...

' stop!' he barked , sitting straighter... Pratigya stopped midway, still not finding the courage to look at him, as now his chest was almost completely visible ... 'I believe I had dismissed u as a mere maid ... then how dare u come to my room without permission...? get out!!'... he said, his voice cold , as anger slowly started ruling him, instead of mindless desire ...' I am doing the duties of the maid , Mr. KST ... serving u ur breakfast...'... Pratigya said , looking up at him n walking forward towards him... krishna's eyes narrowed in anger n she shrunk , visibly... ...'what do u think of ur self , u bitch?'... shouted krishna in anger as he lunged his arm across the tray sending it flying across the floor...pratigya shuddered , shocked as she watched the contents scattered across the floor, the way he addressed her making her reel in anger n hatred ...n pain! It was back, clawing at her heart!...she looked around at him, her eyes burning in angry tears...' well...' he chuckled ... 'if u were my mistress u will be serving me a more delicious breakfast , I am sure...' he continued in a humiliating tone, his eyes raking over her...'but unfortunately, u r not! ... n mistress or maid or whatever, nobody is allowed to enter my room without my permission ...so get out!...u dreamt of living in my room as my wife!!! Now u can't even enter my room as a maid!!...n u will address me as malik...like all the maids n servants , is that understood? ...' Pratigya looked at him in shock n humiliation ...

before both could say anything , Ma sahib rapped at the door, calling krishna?'... 'enter...' krishna said casually , running a hand through his hair, feeling frustrated at why wasn't he feeling happy at seeing her so helpless... n humiliated... isn't that what he wanted? ... he looked around in anger as he realised that the room was locked from inside ...the nerve of her!... 'open that door maid...' he said through gritted teeth ... Pratigya stumbled towards the door , opening them with trembling hands ...Ma sahib entered , not looking at Pratigya ...' our new dealers r waiting for us at Mumbai... ur flight is in 2 hrs...' she said to krishna ... krishna nodded, his eyes slits on pratigya ... 'clean the mess, maid...' he ordered , indicating the room ... pratigya stood shell shocked at the sheer coldness in the voice ...'r u deaf? Clean , now...!'... he barked at her, startling her out of the shock... she gritted her teeth as she fought back the tears threatening to spill down her eyes n moved forward , picking up his clothes one by one from the floor...

' now that this one is useless, would u like to have anything arranged at ur apartment at Mumbai ? the manager of the hotel was telling me that fresh ones have arrived from Egypt n Mexico...' said gayatri, indicating Pratigya n looking at krishna closely ... Pratigya froze in her way toward the broken tray... what was she talking about? Surely not!...isn't she a woman herself!!!... krishna who was looking at pratigya smiled slyly as he saw her shocked ...some way to get rid of his pent up physical tension n frustration ...n more opportunity to humiliate her!... ...'ofcourse...' he said , enjoying the way her eyes widened in shock ... 'tell him to arrange one...' he continued , feeling amused at the way her face filled with disgust...Pratigya couldn't believe her ears...the way he n that old woman was talking about such sinful things in such a normal , disgusting manner? ... n she could feel hurt !... at the way world is treating women !!! ... n to her shock she could feel hurt ...hurt that he...he is doing all these disgusting stuff !!!...why though?... she had known that he is a womanizer, hadn't she?...he is after her body too...!!!...she knew that he is a...sheer devil!... why was she feeling shocked?...what he does with his life isn't her concern... he is a total stranger !!!! ...why r u bothered?...

' eavesdropping , r we?'... he taunted her , relaxing back to the pillows ...pratigya looked at him as anger filled her ...'do ur work n get out of my room...fast...' ...he said mockingly indicating the scattered food ... pratigya clenched her fists , forcing to think about her mother again n silently started cleaning the carpet... ...never in her life she had seen a more disgusting man...may be , perhaps her father...'.ok...do u want me to send ur breakfast up again ?...' asked gayatri , looking at pratigya in anger ... 'no i will come down..., n ma sahib'... he called looking straight in her eye... yes?' gayatri paused to look at him at the door...'i thought u knew better than not to send her to me after last night...' he continued casually , his voice hard...Gayatri blanched... 'I...I ...I didn't see...I didn't know she was coming here!...leela told me this girl took the tray forcefully out of her hands n came here ... n then the manager called , so I came here straight away... hey girl ! come with me this instant ... I will send some others up to clean it ... she won't enter ur room from now on, krishna...I will make sure of that...' ...said gayatri, her eyes slits on pratigya... krishna looked at Pratigya, who had paused her efforts to clean the carpet ... so! This girl was trying to get closer to him...! to try n seduce him !...purposefully !...n that's why she bolted the door!!!... her n her stupid games !!... anger rose inside him like molten lava...

'really ? so eager to please me?...' he smiled, standing up , his tone sending shivers down her spine... Pratigya stiffened , her heart beating madly as she looked up at him... he bent n coiled his left hand around her hair n pulled her up , making her gasp out ...oh! her wet hair felt too good in his hands...!!!...no! get ur filthy hands off me, she thought for a sec before her thoughts filled with her mother...she looked up to his eyes n shivered ... he wasn't going to...no!...she thought , mortified as gayatri was still present in the room... he pulled her face close to his  ,unmindful of gayatri , n said ...'lets see how desperate u r to please me...' , his mind filling with her scent , his eyes piercing hers... gayatri gulped ,turning away n  hastily closing the door , smiling slyly ... the girl almost ruined it , but his lust finally won over his anger, she thought ...

Krishna threw her to the bed , enjoying the way she bounced on it slightly , a small gasp escaping her lips... pratigya's head exploded as fear n mortification filled her, disgusted at herself as she forced herself to stay still...that's it... her life is ending... her everything ...her honour... everything ...is ending...the pain was excruciating...she felt like choking... she grimaced , tightly shutting her eyes as she felt him climb over her, crawling up her body ...but he was not touching her...she could feel him hover over her , his hands n knees trapping her on both sides as he stood on his knees above her...his face inches from hers...she could feel that treacherous part in her shying away, heart thundering in anticipation ... n an exciting panic... she forced herself to think about her mother , tears flowing down to her ears... lust n anger waged a war inside his head as he climbed up her, his eyes taking in her body... he had decided he would never touch her when he threw her to the servant quarters... ! then why was he feeling like having her !  now! ... he looked down at her face, wrenching his eyes from her rapidly rising n falling chest... he recoiled , feeling horrible... her face looked exactly like he had seen it in his dreams... pained ... no! ... don't think about it, he tightly shut his mouth n eyes , fighting the temptation to devour her n at the same time not to see her pained face... he was going insane!... 'out...' he growled out , his face inches above hers... pratigya's eyes flew open , shocked ... he didn't say?... she watched in confusion as she saw his face contorted in ...pain...his face looked as tortured as she saw it in her dream...no! don't think about it...!... 'get out...now!...' he repeated , his voice sending jolts of fear down her spine... he lusted after her all this time n now he is rejecting her!... why?... she stopped  thinking as her mother's face filled her mind... she closed her eyes one last time as she said her voice dead ...'why do u want me to go , malik? i am urs to do as u please , malik...'

krishna's eyes flew open ... they burned like coals as naked desire n anger danced in them... it was exactly the same words that he would love to have heard from her! ...but ...but there was something wrong with her tone...! there was something wrong with the way she was addressing ...as malik... may be she could have called him by his name... as the last thought filled him , every other thought ceased to exist... he  latched his mouth over her throat , groaning in desire ...pratigya moaned in half pleasure n half helplessness as she felt his hungry mouth assaulting her throat, her hands mashing up the sheets , her head thrown back...he heard her moan , her neck thrusting up to him , undoubtedly for more... he laved his tongue at her pulse point , the dream vividly playing before his eyes but stopped short again as his brain screamed at him...she is playing games with u fool !!! stop being a prey for her silly games !!!... she is effectively seducing u n u r falling for it!... don't !!! ...he panted in his effort to stop kissing her, resting his nose over her throat , feeling her frantic pulse...his palms fisted the sheets in anger... he pulled up from over her, deranged in anger as he fastened his right hand around her hair n pulled her out of his bed...he couldn't understand why her face still looked as if she was undergoing some torture !!!!... she isn't finished with her games!! ...secs ago she was offering herself to him n now she was back to her drama!!!! ...

aaah...' she screamed in pain as he dragged her towards the door , snarling... 'get out u bitch !!... n never ever dare to come in front of me...if u did , I will be sending u in pieces to ur beloved father ...' he threw her out of his room, into the corridor ... gayatri who was starting to climb down the stairs in suppressed glee was shocked to hear what krishna said as she turned sharply to find pratigya laying sprawled on the corridor carpet , whimpering in pain n krishna walking towards her to the landing, his eyes slits ... ...'clean my room... get that ridiculous things out of my bathroom too... I need my room exactly as it used to be...understand?' he said to gayatri , his eyes boring into hers, his tone casual ... gayatri nodded, tensed n shocked ... 'krishna !!!' sajjan called from downstairs , cutting the phone... is this the way u talk to ma sahib, apologise, now!' he said , his tone hard ... krishna clicked his tongue in anger n climbed down the steps as gayatri said...' oh ...no ...no need sajjan ... he is our krishna ... I don't mind at all... I like this spoilt kid a lot...' ...'but didi...' sajjan began , but gayatri smiled at him reprimanding... ...sajjan looked exasperated as krishna asked him...' where is chandu ...?' he needs some friend with him, now! ...or else he will go insane , he thought ... the way he was feeling ! as if something was drilling into his chest !!! ... 'dunno ...he went out early in the morning ...' said sajjan as another call came ...

krishna watched in simmering anger as some other maids hastily climbed up the stairs towards his room ... gayatri followed them...pratigya , shuddering in silent sobs , stood up, massaging her left elbow as the maids looked at her in varying degrees of sympathy n scorn... her throat felt a bit sore n she bit down the humiliation as she walked towards the head of the stairs , not looking at the maids , as if she was just having a casual walk...she was feeling anger ... n pain... why is his actions n words causing him such bad pain!!!!... he threw her out ! again!...wasn't he the one who was after her body from the word go!!!...  How will she save her mother?...fear clawed at her heart... she looked around in fear for that unknown informer in the house ...surely they must have realised what happened ...! she tried !!! didn't she? .. even after offering herself in the worst possible way , he rejected her... what could she do if he keeps on rejecting her ?...she felt that treacherous part in her feeling hurt too...he rejected her!!!...what happened all of a sudden?... wasn't he kissing her? Why did he stop? ...! No! ... Stop!... Tears brimmed in her eyes ...she felt gayatri's stare on her...it was ...disturbing ...she turned to find ma sahib staring at her in anger ...but then she looked away...

pratigya looked back towards the hall, as she heard sajjan ... oh, ok' sajjan cut the call... ...'krishna ?' he called, placing a hand on his right shoulder ...'hmmm?' krishna turned his face towards him... u r going to Mumbai , I know ...n this NRI wants a meeting with us ...there will be some of the minister's from UP too who wants to attend the meeting ...' ...'yeah right ...' krishna nodded absently ...'its not right ...' sighed sajjan ... krishna looked at him in confusion ...' there's a party to be organised tmw in Mumbai ...n the ministers n our business clients in mumbai want to give a special party to u...n ...ur wife...' sajjan said, his tone wrought with dislike ... krishna stared at him...no way!!!...

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 19 September 2013 at 1:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyarjaHope2sanitha7simmi.friends03Latha.Ibabithajpiyarapiyarirekrn

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Great Update DhanyaClap

Loved how KST was shy in front of P.  LOL

The way that you write the conflicting emotions that Kriya are going thru are well done. 

So now K has no choice but to take P with him, did Gayatri or P's dad's and his cohorts have something to do with that.   I hope K will remain faithful to P and not do anything wrong because of his anger and desire to humiliate her.

Update soon.Tongue

dhakarn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top