The ideas TA is getting and the ideas of the director in the serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
It is painful to see the director at times shows very backward ideas. What was the necessity of the talks the drunkard boy's father had with TA in the resort? Questions to you all. Do you all believe is it the way things happen in real life? What I am seeing is there are any number of married couple in which both husband and wife are employed and both of them supporting each other. And there are times wife can be more ambitious also and gets ahead of her husband. In that situation also she will still love her husband. The love does not come from salary or status but from mutual understanding, caring, compassion and support. Even as wife is earning a lot, she really would definitely relish her husband's support. And I see more and more husbands also these days supporting the career of their wives and helping their wives in their career.

And then in Geetha's case also what happened is Geetha was repeatedly talking about taking care of her husband. But her fiance would not say anything. Why could not he encourage her to study and be self-dependent? She could definitely continue her studies once she comes to Bangalore. Just because a woman is PhD or because she is a manager with strong responsibilities, her love capability won't be restricted.

If TA needs to see a nice wife role model, he needn't go faraway. How is his brother's wife? She too shows she has a lot of capabilities. Yet isn't she taking care of her husband? Her husband has also become more mature.

What do you say? Do women believe like what the drunkard boy's father said? Unfortunately there are people of older generation who also tell this same point. They repeatedly tell a woman with high education and high payment don't respect her in-laws and her husband.       

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The ideas TA is getting and the ideas of the director in the serial" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Nice topic Maha sir..

I guess this is subject to individuals.. Not all girls who are well educated and earning high show disrespect. It happens at one point when one gets to lose the patience and in the midst of the argument one or two words crop up between the couple. I have seen many with such attitude who tends to think that their earning status should be respected than the husband or inlaws. The main cause I would say will be the ego... People forget to draw the middle line.. I know one of my relative who was in the highest position in an organization left the job since she didnt have time to look after her child. So I guess it depends on individuals. Girls should try to maintain grounded in their nature and husbands should support them without any ego from their part. If they strike the balance between them then its always a cakewalk in their relationship. Like other issues between the couple this can also be subsided with love and support I think..

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for giving your views, Haritha. You have said some good points. I guess there is one difference in an earning woman which is not the case of an unemployed woman. A woman who earns especially high amount of money will have job tension and she could bring her tension to the home also. When a person is paid high, hr/she has to take some stress also. The job of a software engineer who works a lot is tense and stressful. Definitely males expect housewife  females to understand their tension when they come after the strenuous work day. Isn't it the same with the females also?  I guess the husband has to understand this factor and support his wife. Isn't it one reason high earning woman loses patience as she is not getting the required support?    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

There are all kinds of people here maha...for all the development and literacy we talk of, we still find people with old and new, ancient, modern, postmodern thoughts and views...so guess, showing such only cud create an awareness among those practicing such pseudo views and help, at least a few to reform...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top