Anamika

In Conclusion : The Highs & The Lows (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Abhishek_5

Groupbie

Abhishek_5

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyann28

Hi Abhishek,
First of all, thanks for writing this post ! and I must say it IS an unbiased view !

You have honestly summed up what most viewers would feel...at least speaking for myself, it includes all I've felt about the show.

I'm sure there would be more to add to the highs and lows, but for me you covered all the points...

For the highs, in addition to what you have mentioned, I would like to add that the scenes between Jeet and Rano were brilliantly written.  Also I enormously enjoyed watching the episodes when Jeet was held captive by Anamika and then escapes...that was indeed interesting for me...

Talking about Season 2, personally speaking, i would love to watch Mudit, Annie & Simran...hope they have a really strong plot, script and screenplay...

And lastly Abhishek, it has been indeed a pleasure reading your posts and interacting with you.  Such mature understanding of the content and unbiased views is very rare.

Thanks a lot...

Thank You very much, Dyann!!

Thanks a lot for viewing & appreciating the post!!

I am really glad you liked the post!

I totally agree with the additions you've suggested to the list of 'the highs'.

As far as Season 2 is concerned, we would surely love to see the same cast but I really hope the story next time is a lot more robust & well-thought out & doesnot fizzle out forcing us to only wait for the conclusion! :-)

It's been an equally pleasant experience for me too! My efforts in writing posts/topics become fruitful only when I can have meaningful & graceful discusions with enlightened members like you! Thanks!

And, I agree that 'the screenplay of Jeet-Rano's chemistry' & 'the suspense & thrill of Anamika holding Jeet captive' (before the revamp) deserve addition to the list of 'The Highs'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dyann28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Conclusion : The Highs & The Lows (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abhishek_5

Groupbie

Abhishek_5

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

The zbow had become more of sati zuhaagan than anytbing else... and the way jeet falls for chavvi...us ki jagah incredible hulk bi hota.. jeet would have fallen in love with him for saving his life.

Thank you very much, Carisma for reading & liking the post! 

Thanks too for sharing your views!

I completely agree with you that the way the development of Chhavi's character was handled, resembled mythology & traditional tales rather than a strong & well-written supernatural script! I also agree that because of the poor script, the only emotional connect that Jeet & Chhavi shared was 'saving Jeet's life' & Chhavi playing the meek, dutiful wife. I agree with your sentiment that the CVs should have shown something more to the Jeet-Chhavi relationship than extreme gratitude from Jeet's side. If they had to show Jeet-Chhavi living happily ever after, they should have invested a lot more emotions & attachment between the two - as the story was progressing..& then both of them living together wouldnt have seemed so abrupt an ending. Surely, a relationship requires something more than gratitude!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dyann28..Bournville..

Abhishek_5

Groupbie

Abhishek_5

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@Arpi17, @pearldesai, @tdto, @rupimon : Thanks a lot for viewing & liking the post! It's really encouraging! Thank you! Your comments/criticisms/view-points are always welcome if you wish to share them with us! :-)

Edited by Abhishek_5 - 16 September 2013 at 9:38pm

carisma2-bedrin

Groupbie

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.