Spoilers/ Predictions/ Frustration- HERE (Note Pg 91)

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi !

As you all are aware there are multiple spoilers posted everyday and it gets frustrating to keep track of them, so we've come up with this single thread for our member's convenience where all spoilers can be found in one place...

Please use this thread for predictions/discussions/frustrations regarding the future tracks revealed in the spoilers...

Any further individual spoiler topics will be merged here from now on...

Regards

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Thank u soo much for this thread
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the thread

plz end this Royal Murder Mystery case Cvs
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wont it decrease activity if spoilers are merged in one thread? also not everyone going to stalk the thread daily to know spoilers.
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

wont it decrease activity if spoilers are merged in one thread? also not everyone going to stalk the thread daily to know spoilers.

i agree, how we will know which page the new spoiler is. 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ exactly... such spoiler thread was created on Qubool Hai forums.. but was rejected... first decrease activity second.. no regular update third... none gonna stalk the thread regularly... fourth frustration with spoiler will only spread negativity ..

though spoilers can be archieved in on thread but new spoilers should be on new threads... like QH forums..
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, but a frustration thread only encourage negativity on the forum. And don't we already have enough negativity with the protests and everything? I dislike this thread. 
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kai.

agree how will we know about new spoilers
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Kai.

The title will be updated with the date and page number when a new spoiler is posted...and regarding activity, there are plenty other topics of discussion...Sticky topics do generate the same amount of CM points as any normal thread would do if not more...

moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think there is such a thread in DABH and I regularly visit that thread for spoilers...Even after visiting this forum daily, I dint know about the lion attacking spoiler until yesterday...

so this kind of thread is good for me :)