Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

beforesunrise

Goldie

beforesunrise

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XtcFiZwENY
Guys watch above video 
this very unknown guy Rajiv dixit says Nehru dies of STD and Jinnah was not muslim's leader .This video does not take long to buffer ..but this video makes my really confused ...how could someone without any solid proof state something calling fact ...adn still people believe that Confused

he almost has changed indian history in his speech ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazigar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv dixit's fact" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazigar

Bazigar

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
that video started itself with - Kya mitro aap jaante hain naheru ki maut bahut gandi bimari AIDS se hui thi. From starting line itself we can gauge what it is about.

It is character of Communal elements to defame other personally , instead countering jinha, neheru or who ever may on the basis of policies, ideology , politically , thoughts , instead that they indulge in why, what, when ,where is his bed life , sex life, who is he, their family life etc. When they can able to fuel riots in the name of love jihad then this video is nothing special it is just like love , sex , dhokha etc. LOL

Edited by ramjaane - 13 September 2013 at 4:17pm

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
rajiv dixit is mad but i agree that this bloody family must be chopped up and thrown into a gutter. 

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
As much as I respect Rajiv Dixit  for some things he did, I think his brand of regressive, blind patriotism is very dangerous where in you take no responsibility and blame foreigners or any one who doesn't follow your ideology for everything that's wrong with India. You can see where some countries and even some communities  have gone by following this blame game logic. 
RD also had a habit of making up things sometimes for the sake of supporting his views. For e.g., it is true that Nehru was not a saint but you don't have to cook up some story about AIDS to prove it. There is enough things out there to discredit Nehru.

As much as I hate the Nehru family and their politics, I would never support regressive populist leaders like Baba Ramdev, Rajiv Dixit or Subramanian Swamy either. Their following resembles a cult and these leaders says those things that we like to hear.. You can see this on twitter and how aggressive/fervent they get if you disagree with them even if their leaders are saying something really illogical and unscientific. 

Edited by silverbug - 19 October 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.Bazigar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top