Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

if not season 3 then a rerun is a must!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

malvikatiwari96

Groupbie

malvikatiwari96

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
On the behalf of al the nbtians i request the production house and colors channel to organise a rerun of our beloved show because me and all other diehard fans of the groundbreaking show can not take this injustice done to the show. either a season 3 or a rerun is the cure of our hrtbreak. i promise that until and unless na bole tum doesnt appear on the channel, i sabotage it completely by not viewing it who are all wid me??????
  just bcoz the show couldnt fetch the channel good trps it does not mean that it is not popular me and many many many people all over the world love this fabulous show. colors channel does not realize what usp it has lost for nbt was the meaning of colors channel...nbt lives on forever and i swear to watch nbt from the starting to end but wouldnt complete my anyday widout watching an episode of nbt series...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "if not season 3 then a rerun is a must!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top