Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
1 thing i liked , kare koi aur bhare KITTU BHABHI πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i can't say she s ri8 or wrong?πŸ˜‰  personally i don't like that she endures everything 😑😑😑and never speaks up for herself y? i know it's part of her character , FORGIVING πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i wanna c angry  kittuπŸ˜† but wen it'll happen ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† god knows. but i read this time anand 'll give his full support 2 kittuπŸ‘πŸΌ.WOW!sounds good.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Not sure πŸ˜•. Kittu is trying to good for Shraddha but I fell she shouldn't have gone and spoken to Bobby.
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wrong she is doing wrong 
indu2666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asya123456789

Wrong she is doing wrong 

I think this will be nice, as druv heard what his father wants and understood it has nothin to do with druv.So , in the court if bobby fights for druv , he can say i dont wan tto go with him as he asked money from my mom
I think this will be the crucial part of the divorce.
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu2666

I think this will be nice, as druv heard what his father wants and understood it has nothin to do with druv.So , in the court if bobby fights for druv , he can say i dont wan tto go with him as he asked money from my mom
I think this will be the crucial part of the divorce.

Yes but he also saw zor slapping bobby...I think dhruv seeing this may confuse him. He is still a child and they won't u derstand logic...they love parents unconditionally and/or leaves a hole in their heart. No matter how bad one parent is a child (ESP if young) will always take parent back. 

I'm curious how they continue to handle...everyone is different but I see so many similarities to what I went through.my ex was treating badly and also only wanted money, not our son unless if it was for his benefit...I also have only one son and married my "kunal" (he also is never married or kids) and now new saas bahu drama.πŸ˜† Only diff was is that I didn't have so much support from family as shraddha is getting.
Edited by machar13 - 10 years ago
solesole thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i understand kittu means well and she is doing this for shraddha, dhruv and the family.

however i think that what she did was wrong. giving bobby the money will only show that they are willing to sacrifice anythingand whats to say he wont come back asking for more.

and if they do give him the.money, what is the guarantee that he wont tell the court that the shergill family tried to hbribe bribe him with money. that he wont accuse her of something elae?
geek2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Kittu is wrong, she should tell her husband before taking such decisions.
Shardha is an adult and also her parents are there why Kittu is taking lead and taking foolish steps, remember she was the one who gave Bobby money in the beginning .
She may have good intention but she is not mature or may be just foolish.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MariSaRunholic

Heyyy πŸ€—

Hmmm , well Kitttu is probably doing everything for Shraddha's best Only so no blame to her as she cares a lot and as this Bobby is the Biggest creep ever , he won't leave her till he don't get what he want )= So yaaa but Shraddha and family's wrong behaviour toward her will also be justified as she did everything without informing anyone and Again did something on Shraddha's behalf while this last needs and wants to do things herself and proove that she's independant πŸ˜³ So i'm in Both's sidesπŸ˜†  This is why i love this show , the situations which are faced are so common and their feelings so natural that nobody can be blamed πŸ˜ƒ

Good Post Budddy πŸ€—

Agreed, Kittu's intentions were right but her actions were wrong
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed, Kittu's intentions were right but her actions were wrong

True , as she reacts with her heart only Probably πŸ˜³ Good to see you Here MandsπŸ€—