Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
He litreally pushed and hurted gauri in front of archu,still not evn a slap for soham.
if it wld b purvi wld archu frgive arjun.
wats wrong wid archana?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

onam_lifeadittymachar13TanyazAadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gauri was physically abused by soham" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right Sherma. It is sad that violence against women is gloried this way .I am so shocked that Archana did nothing but just yell on Soham. That boy deserved 10 slaps left and right ...Angry
Soham was my fav character but what is being shown now is just aweful ...
I wish there was more strict control on what is shown on TV .The worst thing is that this is being shown as some kind of love ...
Really pathetic .Dead

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashanegirockspilli2000machar13sweet_taniaadittykandykandysoniiyaaonirfansJShivAadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenixshermapallavi25

Anjli2010

Goldie

Anjli2010

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You are absolutely right Sherma. It is sad that violence against women is gloried this way .I am so shocked that Archana did nothing but just yell on Soham. That boy deserved 10 slaps left and right ...Angry
I wish there was more strict control on what is shown on TV .The worst thing is that this is being shown as some kind of love ...
Really pathetic .Dead
I wont be able to see this until Sunday when its telecast here.
Archana and Sulochana are famous for slapping people...
so now what stops her?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyTanyazonirfansAadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Really pathetic .Dead
evn i really liked soham  a lot,but nw disappointment,
i so wnted archu to slap soham atleast once.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyTanyazFireLordPhoenix

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjli2010

Really pathetic .Dead
so now what stops her?

If anyone deserved a dozen slaps today then it was Soham ...Angry

It is really sad that such things are shown on TV .Soham was one of the heroes of the show and he is doing this ...Is this love from any angle ?????
If this is shown as love then shame on the makers of this show ...

Soham used to be this brave guy but today he was a bully , a  coward who was hurting a girl when she was all alone ..I always liked Soham more than any of the younger characters of the show but today I wanted Sachin to beat up Soham and tell him to be a man and take on someone of his own size Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_taniaAnjli2010soniiyaaAadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenix..DamonCrazy..

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjli2010

Really pathetic .Dead
so now what stops her?

If anyone deserved a dozen slaps today then it was Soham ...Angry

It is really sad that such things are shown on TV .Soham was one of the heroes of the show and he is doing this ...Is this love from any angle ?????
If this is shown as love then shame on the makers of this show ...

Soham used to be this brave guy but today he was a bully , a  coward who was hurting a girl when she was all alone ..I always liked Soham more than any of the younger characters of the show but today I wanted Sachin to beat up Soham and tell him to be a man and take on someone of his own size Angry
i so want sachin gauri to marry now.wat kind of aweful one sided love is dis.i used to find sachin irritating but nw i find sachin mch better person.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_taniamachar13Anjli2010FireLordPhoenix

kimaya-

Groupbie

kimaya-

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Soham was behaving like some beast today..If even after all these,Ekta shows,Gauri falling for Soham,then I dont think Ekta even knows what ''LOVE'' is..Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandysweet_taniamachar13AadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenix..DamonCrazy..ashfaque2012

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Soham did not lay a hand on Purvi when he had kidnapped her, this was shown to make the viewers realize that Soham was still a good person at heart and he respected woman. Then why suddenly a 180 degree turn? A person's personality turns dark just because his love is not reciprocated? CV's are turning a lovely character into a lunatic. Soham needs to be strictly reprimanded before he does something worse. He was slapped when he was caught drinking in the bar but not today, when he physically hurt his future Sister-in Law.Thumbs DownDead
Looks like Arjun's prediction will come true and something worse will happen with Soham.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ashanegirocksmachar13adittykandykandysweet_taniaJShivSarunforevasoniiyaaonirfansbeena.thomasRuchikaarvilove.Nikki.Ashlaikasunflower52FlawlessAshvikShivinkiJaspallavi25relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top