Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Nothing can save QH. 😆 

Agree. Not only the present track, everything has built up to give me a bad taste in my mouth. I generally do not care much about serials but this one, undercurrents are wierd. Zoya has run from her wedding thrice, has three almost nikkahs, will now have a nikkah, then a divorce and then back to which ever brother. What does it show about her life and character. Plus two broken engagements for Ayan and Humeira, one for Nikhat, now a broken wedding for Najma. Rashid has cheated, Gaffur has cheated. The only thing that kept me hooked till now was cute, believable Asya moments. And now if they too end, nothing is redeemable - if Zoya's happiness has to come out of Asad's pain then what is the point. And if she chooses her belief system and her past over Asad, then I am sorry but her love was never strong enough and her characterization has majorly deviated from what she stood for in the beginning. They can get someone else for Asad I guess - but the basic point is still defeated - the power of love to heal, the power of a girl to make her own decisions and live for herself, of evil loosing to good. 

I have already stopped watching the show but this forum has become a good habit:) Take my advise, take a break for a month, get your bearings back. I know that these fictional characters had become a part of our lives, but in the end they are just that. I am done being upset for them:)
rajputneha042 thumbnail
if gul can show a cheap suhaagraat den she can show anything coz she wants to be lyk dis. i cant understand wt she want say4m al dis drama of zoyan? tanveer chahe kitne bure kaam kyu na kare,kisi b had tak kyu na gir jaye use mukaddar kuch bura nahi karega par agar koi selfless ho,dusaron ki khushi k liye jaan b dene ko taiyar ho to mukaddar ko uski khushi bardast nahi hoti.
gul hame yahi sikhana chahti he ki acche kaam karne se paap hoga aur bure kaam karne se tumhara bhala hoga.
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbficoa

It's your call but what's in the world without hope?

shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jaanu means Qh dead for me Edited by ashikakapoor - 10 years ago
ManoRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashikakapoor

jaanu means Qh dead for me

oh yeah tanveer said in an interview that she she will finally get asad Edited by ManoMaham - 10 years ago
-gladiolus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post!
Adore your optimism. Even I had the same feelings due to my past experiences of her shows, however the spoilers are quite scary.

I'm looking out for the silver lines now...All my hopes are now on Ayaan though cause I had always believed since the dargah scene symbolism that Ayaan wasn't the one to separate AsYa but the one to unite them! May be they never got married legally?...or there is a loop hole?
Also, the way Asad announced this time 'mein kuch bhi galat hone nahi dunga miss farooqui'...you can't make the HERO's words go for a toss for a second time! And yes! This time they also didn't break any rule and there was no apshagun or whatever...so I think is purey hafte yeh drama chalega (Zoya do din mein SM se bhag ayegi😆)..but ASYA will get married at the end of it all...aur waise bhi Zoya and Asad both never have relied on their 'Mukkadar'..they have always gone out and claimed what is theirs!

P.S- The whole community wedding idea for ZoYaan issue is SO STUPID and looks FORCED out of nowhere...Gul could have done much better!
P.P.S- Gul has already got warned and criticized for showing OTT thing on her shows. I hope she doesn't spoil her own show this time with some stupid twist!
pavanivijaya thumbnail
We doesn't want zoyaan track I already quit the show I doesn't have any hope which is positive.gul aleays discourage audiences plz boycott qh
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Girl..did you like the episode today? Nikkah isn't real! 😊
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolphool

Pta naii 😕 ...lets hope for the best...but seriously this mukaddar mukaddar rant iss soooper annnoying

Aj yeh khel finish ho gaya! 😃