will asad again save us this time?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Remember last time when akram forcibly marrying zoya  asad came at the end moment and said qubool nahi hai.
I hope this time too asad save us from zoyaan at the last moment.

I dnt have any hopes as its confirmed by many ppl  that its Zoyaan gonna happen surely
No hopes I am already dead
Originally posted by kankabhor

I dnt have any hopes as its confirmed by many ppl  that its Zoyaan gonna happen surely

hey who confirmed? 

i am still believing its a MU till i see it.
Originally posted by ManoMaham

No hopes I am already dead
Originally posted by kankabhor

Originally posted by Soapqueen2013

No hopes ðŸ˜’
That's what I keep thinking..Asad savior at the last minute BUT Karan clearly mentioned the separation ahead/Dilshad blurt out Zoya and Najma gone from the house in one of the offscreen SBB or SBS video/Zoya interview where she hopes people don't stop watching the show..so these three factors make me think that Zoya will end up in SM...but if ignore the interviews..I still have hope that Asad shows up just at the right time (maybe Humeira calls him?) and changes the game..
Originally posted by mbficoa

That's what I keep thinking..Asad savior at the last minute BUT Karan clearly mentioned the separation ahead/Dilshad blurt out Zoya and Najma gone from the house in one of the offscreen SBB or SBS video/Zoya interview where she hopes people don't stop watching the show..so these three factors make me think that Zoya will end up in SM...but if ignore the interviews..I still have hope that Asad shows up just at the right time (maybe Humeira calls him?) and changes the game..
😕
Is the some miracles left anywhere we needed.. here in QH
poor guy, everytime he has to save and he doesn't even get his girl in the end.
In that case, I forbid Asad from saving anyone.
LEt them solve their problems they created.
Not possible yr
Bechara asad...he hs no idea wts goin on..no body tells dis poor guy anything...
Zoya ...she z so dumb...cdnt evn call asad once while running...phone ka kya achaar dalna hai Zoya...???