Do Dil Ek Jaan

Keep Calm and Love Rantara 13/09 Review

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I watched the first 5 magical minutes and Raghu yelling at Antara because I am a masochist or in this case sadist too because I want to enjoy Raghu's groveling๐Ÿ˜†
Sometimes its hard to put in words what the first five minutes is about, but its all about comfort level, their relationship has been taken to another level where Raghu wants to hear his praise from his Miss Kaul. I guess at night when he is playing his mouth organ,he's just Raghu, plain simple Raghu not Raghu bhai or Raghunath Naik, DM's right hand or what so ever. I have a feeling that his mouth organ playing is related to his dead mom and his to that facet of personality which has not been influenced by DM and that when he's with Antara or when he's alone at night , only then does he let that personality to come out. Antara is slowly but surely awakening that dormant personality, which cares about people and this is the influence DM does not want. The fact that Raghu says he cannot sleep without seeing Antara smile indicates that he will definitely try to pacify her. I hope she does not forgive him that night, don't pick up your phone call, ignore any noises in your balcony and wait for the harmonica to play and go to sleep. I want to see him manofy you too but let him grovel a bit๐Ÿ˜†

I have no patience for Rasika and Chaacha and their nonsense and I wish Ajji grew a backbone, all this I am DM's Ajji speech is useless otherwise๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Marjava kur ka ke!
Raghu throwing his harmonica up, catching it and giving it a kiss. It felt like he was kissing Antara. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first five minutes was all Rantara sweet romance and I loved how they teased eachother, especially Raghu. Why doesn't Raghu tell her it's him? Or maybe he wants to tease her some more and hear his praises from her. Maybe he is waiting for the right time.

Antara''s cute little smile when she called him "yeda". Whether Antara realises or not, she has fallen in love with Raghu, the real Raghu, the mouth organ Raghu. And I bet Raghu loves it that he is sharing that special song with Antara, secretly. Can I love this couple more? Such pure romance. Such Innocence.

Now with DM, as expected Rasika and manohar want to make Antara look bad in DM eyes' I hope DM doesn't disappoint me as a lady DON and not into kitchen politics. The reason why she won't like that closeness between Rantara is because she wants to keep her upper hand on Raghu. But alas, what she doens't know is that Raghu is already sharing his deep dark secrets with Antara, time will tell when he shares how he feels for his late mother.

I'm convinced that Raghu didn't want to leave Antara alone today, I think he wanted to protect her, but we'll see later on Monday.
CVs my only request, if you are planning to separate them in the near future, please give us one hot and intense scene of Rantara, that can last us till the next one.
Edited by diva82 - 10 years ago
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res ๐Ÿ˜†
the first five minutes was worth the watch in todays epi. i just love how raghu begins his teasing about antara's guy๐Ÿ˜† how he love teasing her. antara did get annoyed telling him off not to say anything about him but still...raghu kept on. love this new level in their relationship. antara leaves in a huff but before leaving, raghu tells her to smile otherwise he wont be able to sleep which brought a smile to her face. she runs off and raghu tossed his harmonica in the air before catching it and kissing as if he have triumphed in an impossible task๐Ÿ˜† antara was ofcourse breathless from her meeting with raghu and says to no one particular that she like the way how he pacifies her  oh how much more proof do u need! u guys are in love and that is that! raghu true to his promise began to play his harmonica to sooth her to sleep. and this gives him peace as well

net is very slow today...editing

today's dialog was too OTT. the excessive use of singhaasan had me rolling my eyes. cant they just say it once and be done with it? lol ๐Ÿ˜†

raghu was especially rude to antara when he got to knw that antara sat on DMs swing. but that is okay he did it because of his blind loyality and love for DM. now m waiting for a manaofy scene of raghu. he will realize it sooner than later i guess

okay so coming up to the next part...rasika as usual started her kitchen politics. she knew that nothing will come out of throwing antara out of the house from raghu but DM is another matter. she and manohar tried their cheap tactic in brainwashing DM and managed to make her see that antara is a type of girl who is like a threat to her. from the looks of it, she have already doubted that antara is not a normal girl and whomever can manage to turn raghu have the ability to change so much more in her controlled world. m looking forward for antara to challenge her now.

precap: eh...no comment on that. aaji turned to be another darpok in front of DM. she is her mother not the other way around ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Delena-cious - 10 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A decent episode

The first 5 mins were so cute and adorable. The presence of Raghu and Antara automatically adds freshness to the scene thus making it re-watchable. So Raghu gets sleep only when he sees Antara smiles and Antara gets sleep only when she hears Raghu play the mouth organ. Both Raghu and Antara bring peace to each others sleep. Raghu has started to smile everyday and specially when he pulls Antara's leg and she seems to be enjoying his leg pulling.

Rasika harping about the singhasan, pavitrata and gangajal was so funny. Rasika as always resorting to cheap tactics to make Antara, Daya Mai's prey. The presence of Daya Mai did not stop Raghu from shutting up Rasika's yelling at Antara. I knew for a fact that Raghu would definitely ask Antara to apologize to Daya Mai coz when anything is related to Daya Mai, his rational thinking goes for a toss.

Aaji is equivalent to a useless piece of furniture coz when it comes to Daya Mai, she has no say at all. Daya Mai will keep snubbing her.

Daya Mai should stop paying heed and getting influenced by Manohar and Rasika. Does Daya Mai plan to sit at home all day long engaging herself in kitchen politics.
She is a don and needs to behave like one.
Edited by suj01 - 10 years ago
sari26 thumbnail
I am now watching Jaan as a thriller...LOLL...๐Ÿ˜†.meri breath gale mai aatak gayi thi poore scene pe..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

REst LATER..๐Ÿ˜‰
sari26 thumbnail
OMG ..Raghu sachi mai looks and cares no one if it comes to DM ..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..but I know this scenario is going to change soon...๐Ÿ˜‰
Rasika and her budda manohar...abh yehi mauka mila goal marne keliye ๐Ÿ˜ก. and I feel so bad for ANtu ..b echari she is ready to apologose to DM only for Raghu ..๐Ÿ˜ญ..no doubt she is completely in Love with tht guy..๐Ÿ˜ณ..

from precap one thing got..now AAJI has no power in Rantara love story ..aage jo bhi hogha it will be on DM's wish and command..*sigh*๐Ÿ˜•

Finallyyy the main thing tht cracked me up today...๐Ÿ˜†

SINGHASAN ...PAVITHRATHA ...GANGA JAL...

lmaooo..I was like WHt the hell ..๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
1. Mere sir woh char chuka hai - Antara โค๏ธ

2. Tere muh mein thodi smile aajayegi tho achi baat hai na ... agar gusse mein so jayegaa tho mujhe neend kahan aayegee - Raghu โค๏ธ

3. Mujhe Roothna Nahin, Tumhara Manana Acha Lagtha hai - Antara โค๏ธ

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
first 5 minutess  wht a lovely rantarascenes...

raghu teasing the antu's mouth organ player ...

loved a lot...

raghu was surprised..excited and shocked ...wen antu said he has already entered in me...

then the lines...antu said i like the way u manofy me...

then the mouth organ music... haaye haaye 

then comes the dhamadar simhasan show offf๐Ÿ˜•

antu face off with Dm

rasika n manohar...u 2 wil b soon to b thrown out...๐Ÿ˜ก

how dare u fill ear against antu...tat too stressing the change in raghu๐Ÿ˜ก

precap :

aaji too has no words in front of Dm๐Ÿ˜•

Rantara should b careful frm now on...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as someone said now i too guess whtr Dm killed her own hubby

for this power ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by Nichuss - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
first few minutes...haaye haayee
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will come later to review the first five minutes, ๐Ÿ˜†