Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal Tandon in BB7 *All Discussions Here* [DT Note P7] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Edited by Viru_Neutrogina - 26 March 2014 at 5:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal Tandon in BB7 *All Discussions Here* [DT Note P7] (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guruvishva

IF-Sizzlerz

Guruvishva

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamsharma11

Hello everyoneSmile
I know here we discuss about the BB7 But i need help gyss...

Hi i m new here ,I m also miss this show alot virman,virika,jeeman, vvbros I mean whole ehmmbh cast Cry

I m watch the episodes from starplayer...but don't know how to download video form starplayer...

plzzz help me that how to download video from starplayer...plzzz Smile
Use YouTube DownloaderEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poonamsharma11

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Nita: 28th March is extremely a very very special day as 29 years back on the same day,a Rockstar Day Dreaming was born to rock the television screen and soon Big Screen too.Day Dreaming 

Shrav: Rockstar? Kon?  Cool Cool Cool

Nita: Lagta hain tum galat jagah aa gayi... D'ohD'ohD'oh

Shrav:kya yeh KT ka birthday thread nahi hain? Phir why the hell have you written "Happy Birthday Kushal Tandon"?

Nita:Nahi yeh KT ka hi birthday thread hain... magar phir tum 'yeh rockstar kon hain' kyun poocha? Angry Angry Angry

Shrav:Isliye kyonki mein usse Sexy and hotty ke naam se pukarte ho...LOL Wink

Nita:Oh Shrav...tune tho mujhe dara hi diya...haan voh tho sahi hain...Embarrassed Embarrassed Its true we pinned him to our heart by different names and he acquired these names just because of his unique talent and looks...Clap Clap Clap

Shrav: Yes thats true... Hats off to him! Clap Clap Clap

Nita: So Shrav lets tell everyone of Kushal's talent...What's say? Wink

Shrav: Yup...Surely! Big smile

DancingDancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Kushal Tandon, the name says it all, took the television industry by a storm with his, splendid and effortless portrayal of Virat Singh Vadhera in his debutant show "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain". He managed to make heads turn, created a buzz and became the most sought after star on TV today , with his killer looks and stellar performance, won millions of hearts, in his fans along side being besotted with the most prestigious and credible "Indian Telly Awards" and "The Gold Awards " as The Best Debutant for his performance as Virat in the show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain. He was conferred upon with a title of "Lambi Race Ka Ghoda" by Saas Bahu aur Saazish, which means he is here to stay and make it big Time and again, his fans made sure he won all the online polls by various news portals. He has three titles to his credit when he won the three polls of TellyChakkar.com - "Male actor with the sexiest lips", "Actor as favorite James Bond " and "Favorite current lead jodi on Indian Television (Virat and Maanvi) .." alongside he emerged the winner in the spam domain's poll "Current television mainstream actor makes for an ideal date on a rainy day " and "Best Pati Patni On screen - Virat & Maanvi" Kushal going bald on screen created a new rage in his fans and non-fans... his hair shaving scene in the show got him loads of accolades and appreciations, from the likes of Suzzane Roshan (Hrithik's sister) and Salman Khan's mom, who personally called him to congratulate for his impeccably splendid performance in the scene along side the innumerable fans of his. Kushal Tandon, is rated as the " 6th Most Sexy Asian Man " in a Sexy list poll held by Eastern Eye Newspaper, London in 2012.. He stood alongside the likes of Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan...He is the first and most sexy Asian Man in the television diaspora..which again proves that Kushal Tandon is the hot and sexy star on board, true his statement "I am sexy and I knows it " quote unquote Kushal Tandon 

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Edited by Viru_Neutrogina - 27 March 2014 at 8:03am

poonamsharma11

poonamsharma11

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
yes kushal doung great job..
ur fans always with u kush Big smile

Edited by poonamsharma11 - 07 October 2013 at 5:50am

poonamsharma11

poonamsharma11

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Originally posted by poonamsharma11

Hello everyoneSmile
I know here we discuss about the BB7 But i need help gyss...

Hi i m new here ,I m also miss this show alot virman,virika,jeeman, vvbros I mean whole ehmmbh cast Cry

I m watch the episodes from starplayer...but don't know how to download video form starplayer...

plzzz help me that how to download video from starplayer...plzzz Smile
Use YouTube DownloaderEmbarrassed

thanks 4 suggestion dearEmbarrassed
I use but not working dear
can u tell me which youtube downloader use 4 download video from starplayer

Is this a right way to use url link
"www.startv.in/episodes/virat-get-arrested/56376
plzzz help me naEmbarrassed

Edited by poonamsharma11 - 07 October 2013 at 5:51am

edwebllalover9

IF-Rockerz

edwebllalover9

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
i'm too much confuse with kushal behaviour.is he really like gauhar or faking it?plz some one told me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susmita12

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/kushal-is-miffed-from-gauahar-day-33sneak-peek2-47325-14.html#nav

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Edited by Viru_Neutrogina - 27 March 2014 at 6:44am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top