Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mario. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Maybe tweet @MTVIndia and ask when Rithvik's episode will be broadcast?

thats a gr8 idea and also shooting is taking place neck to neck as Chang just tweeted he finished shooting a day before.Rd ahsnt shot yet i guess
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he so deserves it...im so happy to see him rising and achieving all that he should Edited by zoharocks - 10 years ago
zoharocks thumbnail
is he hosting DID tashn as well...yey me...where was I when the world was being told about this...so good...
dazzlegirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zoharocks

is he hosting DID tashn as well...yey me...where was I when the world was being told about this...so good...

yes he is today just the first epi aired :D was amazing😊
dazzlegirl- thumbnail
yeah today Chang hosted the episode.looking forward to Rithvik's hosting as well
dazzlegirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barunloveme

Happy he is leaving this convulated crap rishta

he deserves so better than this show.i started watching the show for him but m happy he's leaving this for good.may he comes back with a bang in a new show .all the best to him.
zoharocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlegirl-

he deserves so better than this show.i started watching the show for him but m happy he's leaving this for good.may he comes back with a bang in a new show .all the best to him.

i agree...i had never watched this show...and then when i came to know about him.the first thin i see after the leap is the picture of pavitra rishta..where he wasn't dhang se visible and i know only how i felt...im so happy for that man...go rithwik😉
dazzlegirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoharocks

i agree...i had never watched this show...and then when i came to know about him.the first thin i see after the leap is the picture of pavitra rishta..where he wasn't dhang se visible and i know only how i felt...im so happy for that man...go rithwik😉

oh true.not followed this shw that well coz we know how much screen space does Rithvik get here .however how much i watched Rithvik ahs done such fine job but still this man deserves better than this for sure and then i m happy hes getting into new ventures like dancing,hosting his new passion and again YHA .his kinda role so happy.way to go Rithvik😊😳
VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlegirl-

oh true.not followed this shw that well coz we know how much screen space does Rithvik get here .however how much i watched Rithvik ahs done such fine job but still this man deserves better than this for sure and then i m happy hes getting into new ventures like dancing,hosting his new passion and again YHA .his kinda role so happy.way to go Rithvik😊😳
[/QUOTECannot agree more with you guys..
Rithvik truely deserves much more than this crap fest show  ðŸ˜•

sanjuD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to Rithvik's hosting in MTV Webbed  ðŸ˜›