Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

yellowflower

IF-Rockerz

yellowflower

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yankees

Do you have a pic? LOL Lipstick shades don't always come out the same color on everyone, depends on the natural shade of your lips.

I'll try to find a pic n post. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bigg Boss Saath 7- Help Desk (Page 16)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yellowflower

Originally posted by Yankees

Do you have a pic? LOL Lipstick shades don't always come out the same color on everyone, depends on the natural shade of your lips.

I'll try to find a pic n post. 
Try MAC Angle lipstick. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hey Guys, My india-forum site keep refereshing every few seconds and keep kicking me out from thread.  Does anyone knows how to fix it.

realbiggboss

realbiggboss

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged

To,

BIGG BOSS TEAM

please reward HEAVEN in the finale as he deserves it for being faithful to all the contestants.

thanks

Smile

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
When is this Big boss forum closing?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Saath 7 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.