Debate Mansion

Capital Punishment For Nirbhaya Killers (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
great judgement !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Capital Punishment For Nirbhaya Killers (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Tfs tanya..but still i want a stricter rules for such crimes..thy shlkd be killed on the spot...

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
While I am happy that these 4 are sentenced to death [though I'd have preferred punishments like castrations/flogging etc], what aggravates and affronts me is the fact that the juvenile, the one who caused Nirbhaya the MOST harm is the one sentenced to 3 years in remand. Beyond ridiculous. 

If the guy had the mindset to be able to rape and abuse a person to such an extent, he is most certainly NOT a juvenile. The govt needs to develop a mindset to sentence people based on their crimes, not on their age.

Thanks for sharing!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar..Bournville..Amor.beena.thomasmayahbabygurl10LazilyAnonymous.rumki.-HJ--Alina.nneeiillGuinea-Ms.Wildcherry-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Finally something that was taken in accordance to what everyone wanted!

May Nirbhaya's soul rest in peace and may these demons never get peace!

Anubhooti_P

Anubhooti_P

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
May Nirbhaya's soul rest in peace
happy for the strict action taken 
there is AN URGENT NEED TO CHANGE MENTALITY OF PEOPLE TOWARDS WOMEN

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Nirbhaya episode to be aired in Crime Patrol 
Nirbhaya episode to be aired in Crime Patrol

Crime Patrol is now planning to air their episode on the December 16 Delhi gang-rapenext week, after the verdict in the case was announced. 

A source said, "The verdict is out, so the channel is planning to air the episode, and will also include the fact that the accused have been convicted."

Earlier, the channel was restrained from airing the episode by the BCCC ( Broadcasting Content Complaints Council) till the verdict was given. Prior to BCCC, the I&B Ministry had informally asked the channel to not air the episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21Amor.crackerszone-Ms.Wildcherry-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

While I am happy that these 4 are sentenced to death [though I'd have preferred punishments like castrations/flogging etc], what aggravates and affronts me is the fact that the juvenile, the one who caused Nirbhaya the MOST harm is the one sentenced to 3 years in remand. Beyond ridiculous. 

If the guy had the mindset to be able to rape and abuse a person to such an extent, he is most certainly NOT a juvenile. The govt needs to develop a mindset to sentence people based on their crimes, not on their age.

Thanks for sharing!

This is one thing that will always hurt. These juvenile laws gave him a chance to get away!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

-Aaliya.KryAn-

IF-Rockerz

-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
May her soul RIP.
Finally the most awaited decision came!! At least now these shameful people should understand something.. Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top