Debate Mansion

Capital Punishment For Nirbhaya Killers (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 17

MariaArHiholic

IF-Sizzlerz

MariaArHiholic

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

They must be hanged as soon as possible.
That juvenile must be hanged first.Such a pity that he got only 3 years just 3 damn yearsAngry

i know Angry why he should be spared? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthuKiarshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Capital Punishment For Nirbhaya Killers (Page 13)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
im so happy .. but phansi is not enough they should also need to suffer before hangging them..

-Narnia-

IF-Rockerz

-Narnia-

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
may her soul RIP

B.S.I_Love_You

IF-Rockerz

B.S.I_Love_You

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I hope they are hanged soon... Angry
Warna yaha to High court me ppetition...thn supreme court me thn "mercy" petition to the President of India etc ka circus chalega... Censored

I will be happy...wen they are actully hanged.. Evil Smile

Also the juvenile... Angry
I heard Nirbhaya's father saying " jaisa crime..waisi saza honi chahiye" WHY spare tht juvenile.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MariaArHiholicSalyanka

kiara86

IF-Dazzler

kiara86

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Thank God they are sentenced finally. Justice has been served, though not entirely. The juvenile is still like a free "man". 
I am surprised though that even such criminals have someone to fight for them. Now they scream for pardon, now they cry!! And they are the same people who did not hear her cries, feel her pain. They have no right to live.

And the lawyer who is standing for them had this to say "if his daughter was so characterless, he would have killed her"adding to that he also said that "one of the criminals is the sole bread winner and has to take care of his family"- bullshit is all I say. If he has so many responsibilities, where was his sense of responsibility when he brutally raped Nirbhaya? And to the lawyer, first of all, being a lawyer, you are already in contempt of court by saying that you would have killed your daughter if she happened to be characterless. Secondly, mirchi lagi lawyer ko. A man who is standing for rapists, characterless men, has no right in calling another characterless. SHAME!!!!!!

And the father who came and gave false statements that his son was not involved in the crime- SHAME on you!! Parents like this will give rise to more rapists.

NIRBHAYA, may your soul finally rest in peace!! God bless your family and give them strength to live without you. 9 months, they have suffered, 9 months your soul was tormented, now you rest...

lilmzsunshine

veera25

IF-Rockerz

veera25

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Extremely proud of the judge... Sentence was well-deserved Clap
May India's angel rest in peace now. Broken Heart

lilmzsunshine

Goldie

lilmzsunshine

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Now just stick by this decision people - no appeals.   Let them die.
I can't believe the defense attorney said what he said!!!!!   

Heck, I can't believe they GOT a defense lawyer.   What has the world come to.

May God give peace to her family - may the finally start to move on and heal and not be permanently scarred by this incident.

May the country, the world, learn from it.   May we see this as a lesson and learn to stand for justice, no matter the circumstances, and to support the minority, the weak, those who can't or aren't around to speak for themselves.

And may we continue to fight for changing the biased laws and unfair mindsets of this world.

-S

pallavi25

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Tanya.

Nirbhaya may rest in peace; Death sentence for all 4
Nirbhaya may rest in peace!

New Delhi, Sept 13: The nation's wait for justice has finally come to an end. And with that, there comes a hope for change in the jurisdiction, a society and the mentality of its people. Nirbhaya may finally rest in peace! In a crisp 5 minutes sentencing, the Delhi court has ordered death sentence to all the four convicts. 

2:32 pm: Accusing of political conspiracy, the defence counsel says that he would move the case to High Court. In a rather irresponsible statement, the defence counsel, further says that he would not move the HC if there are no rape cases in the next 2-3 months time.

2:30 pm: The Delhi court has given death sentence to all the 4 convicts.

1:25 am: Nirbhaya's parents are positive about the court's judgement and believe that the judiciary would stand by them like the people and the government. However, her father says that if the court fails to give justice to their daughter, they would move the High Court.

1:30 pm: The four convicts have been brought to court for the sentencing.

12:51 pm: As time approaches, media and public gather around the court, awaiting for the verdict. 

11:32 am: Convict Vinay Sharma's mother pleaded mercy for her son, saying that he was just 19 at the time of crime. 'Even God gives one a second chance. The judge should give them a second chance to reform themselves.', she said. The lawyer of Vinay Sharma also banked on the same point, while arguing his case.

11:30am: The rape was brutal and one of the rarest of rare cases in the Indian judiciary. It could also be considered unnatural as the act of raping Nirbhaya and meting internal injuries to her were pre-planned. Nirbhaya and the male friend, accompanying her, were thrown out of the running bus and attempts were made to run it over them. Nirbhaya's clothes were torn apart and used for wiping the blood and the organs off the floor. 

11:24 am: The Saket Court  found the four convicts guilty on all 13 criminal counts earlier on Wednesday. The court based its judgement on the forensic and the circumstantial reports. The forensic reports included investigation of the blood sample, the semen sample and the dental structure of the convicts. The prosecution has demanded capital punishment for the convicts, while the defence depends heavily on the mercy of the judge. Recalling the last few days of Nirbhaya, her mother says that she wanted these men to be burnt alive. Public on the other hand wants the judiciary to hand these men to them for the punishment

http://news.oneindia.in/india/nirbhaya-case-quantum-of-punishment-on-friday-by-delhi-court-1305038.html

Clap
May this b the lesson to all such saddists !!!

Hope Nirbhaya RIP now!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top