FF::Darling ....Waiting for YOU .|Updated Pg.40 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Jst read both the parts...

Kash aisa agr balh ke writrs story likhte toh...

They spoilt the chartr of raya symbol of love 'pihu' totally...:-(

u have a magic in ur writng nairitaji...
Lovd it...
Heart wrenchng updates ...
Littrally shed tears while readng...:'(
it was like al the scenes plyng infrnt of my eyes...
Beautifully dscribd the pain,grief nd helpness of ram nd thr daughtrs...

I knw u w'll brng back priya in ur style...magar thoda jaldi...
Cn't see her lifelss...
Even m nt able to see the show also fr this reasn...
I love sakshiji alot...:)
cntinue soon...
Thanx fr the pm
Ur update again again emotionally drenched me...kash kash balh's peehu will same as ur peehu...thts call a perfect daughter of perfect parents
i wish show wali pihu like ur ff pihu jaisi hotipriya ko kab hosh aaye ga
this is the thing i wanted to see in balh but didn't got it... it was jus fabulous. the pain, the love ,the attachment everything is so gud and positive.. i so wanted pihu's character to be shaped like this. thank u so much for making my wish true. and about myra and pari , u know in the serial till now i haven't seen anything like priya in pari but thanks to u guys for showing sm mercy on as and writing this kind beautiful writ up.. ram's love towards priya has bcomed more stronger.. all through i can't imagine grown up peehu in gudie avatar but still i liked her in ur ff.. now u can't stop this write up until u dnt bring priya back, continue soon... waiting for the next..
pihu is feeling guilty and holding herself resposible for priya condition
pls for ram priya get he loves u so much their is so much pain but he don't show
continue soon the write very good waiting for the next part thanx for the pmEdited by tulshan1989 - 10 years ago
Yaar rula diya its so touchy.
Fab dear liked the fact pihu realized her mistake and feel sorry for it.
Nicely penned down ram n pihu's out burst.
👍🏼Every word chosen carefully,every  emotion depicted correctly,every situation  tackled. Perfectly.,in total a  complete professional take of the original BALH.
Thanks for PM.
Any one wants a Quick Preview by today . Yes toh Haath Upar karo :P 
its way beyond emotional and touchy, I sincerely hope Peehu in real too feel such coz she needs to understand that she is the one who is responsible for all these though it was an accident but still, plz continue ASAP 
i am in a mood to update the next chapter by this evening shall.i ? what say buddies ? :-)