Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

TaaRey OS - Beete Lamhe

Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Me here again..LOL What to do?? TaaRey ko bohot miss kar rahi hoon.. CryI just cant stop myself from cryingCry...I was just listening to this song and it suited TaaRey, specially Rey's situation so perfectly..CrySo, I just penned it down..Embarrassed

~~TaaRey OS - Beete Lamhein~~

Its been 1 year since Taani had left mumbai.. And ever since Rey had forgotten how to live his life..He was just a body without soul..His everyday began and ended with the name of Taani..He had completely lost himself..Yes, he danced and tried to fulfill THE PROMISE given to her..But only he knew how he existed..

Yes, even if he was breathing, it was for HER..These 365 days did not decrease his love for her.. But, it resulted in him falling more for her..There was not a second when he could stop thinking about her..Whatever he was doing in his life, whether dance, eat, breathe..Everything was for Taani and his hope to see a Glimpse of HER again..

He Sat there in the rehearsal hall clutching his hair..
Today was exactly the day when she had left him forever and had taken the ray of Light from HIS life along with her..
It was just impossible for him to get her away from his thoughts..Tears silently escaped his eyes and the silence was disturbed by his sobs..

Rey(sobbing) - Ta..Taani!! Ky..Kyun chali gayi mujhe chod kar.. Kyun!! Tum to .. chali gayi mujh..se promise le kar.. Aur main yahaan sirf aur sirf tumhaare intezaar main jee raha hoon.. Nahi Jeena mujhe aisi zindagi.. 

(Starts shouting in pain)

Har pal main mar raha hoon Taani.. Tum mujhe nahi samajh paayi.. Tum nahi samajh paayi ke Tum meri zindagi main kya ho.. Ke tumhaare bina mera koi wujood nahi.. Ke tum ho to main hoon..

(Crying + Screaming in pain)

Ke.. Ke  main tum se Beintehaa Pyaar karta hoon.. Taani!! I love you!! I LOVE YOUUU!!!!

(Plz. Do play the song in other tab for effects.. I request you.. plz..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TIG-K9n0CI

~~Music~~

He keeps his head on the floor Crying loudly..He was losing his senses..But still he kept crying taking Taani's name..
Just then, he felt someone's hand caressing his hair..The same familiar touch..He quickly lifted his head up to see HER looking at him lovingly..

He stared at her with his craving eyes..He quickly held her hand tight with his shivering hands and kissed it in a fear to lose her again..But but.. She disappeared.. Just an illusion.. He felt his heart getting stabbed..

Dard Mein Bhi Yeh Lab Muskuraa Jaate Hain
Beete Lamhein Humein Jab Bhi Yaad Aate Hain
Dard Mein Bhi Yeh Lab Muskura Jaate Hain
Beete Lamhein

He got up and started dancing..He was depicting his pain through his dance..He was feeling miserable.. Yet he danced... Tears were continuously flowing off his eyes.. Just then, he saw Her standing near the wall..And smiled at her innocent face..

Chand Lamhaat Ke Vaaste Hi Sahi 
Muskura Kar Mili Thi Mujhe Zindagi
Chand Lamhaat Ke Vaaste Hi Sahi 
Muskura Kar Mili Thi Mujhe Zindagi

He was thankful to God for giving her in his life though for sometime..Even those moments were the Best Moment of his life...The  most beautiful ones..The moments which he had lived With his Love.. With His princess..

Teri Aaghosh Main Din The Mere Kate 
Teri Baaahon Main Thi Meri Raatien Kati

He remembered all the moments spent with her.. Them spending time in each other's embrace..How each embrace made them feel complete...

OoO OO

Aaj Bhi Jab Woh Pal Mujhko Yaad Aate Hain 
Dil Se Saare Ghumo Ko Bhoola Jaate Hain

As he remembered it, a smile crept on his face though tears were still flowing from his eyes..

Beete Lamhein

He just kept staring at her while dancing.. She looked so beautiful, so angelic in that White churidaar..He was losing himself in her..

Mere Kaandhe Mein Sar Ko Jhukana Teraa
Mere Seene Mein Khud Ko Chupana Teraa

Mere Kaandhe Mein Sar Ko Jhukana Teraa
Mere Seene Mein Khud Ko Chupana Teraa

He remembered how she used to rest her head on his shoulder..how every time she used to hide herself in his chest feeling secure..

Aake Meri Panaaho Mein Shaam-O-Seher
Kaanch Ki Tarah Woh Tut Jaana Tera

The way she used to surrender herself to him like she can stay like that forever..

OoO OO

Aaj Bhi Jab Woh Manzar Nazar Aate Hai
Dil Ki Viraniyon Ko Mita Jaate Hai 

All those memories made him feel light..His pain seemed to lessen..

Dard Mein Bhi Yeh Lab Muskura Jaate Hai 
Beete Lamhein Humein Jab Bhi Yaad Aate Hai
Dard Mein Bhi Yeh Lab Muskura Jaate Hai 
Beete Lamhein Humein Jab Bhi Yaad Aate Hai

He moved towards her who was standing near the wall.. He had an urge to touch her..Feel her once more.. To hide her in his chest again.. To feel complete once again..He raised his hands closing his eyes to touch her..But yet again an illusion..

The same pain overtook him again..And he fell on his knees completely Shattered shouting her name and sobbing in pain badly..

Rey ( Crying + Shouting) - TAANI!!! TAANI!!!! Wapas Aajao.. Plz.. Taani!!!

Beete Lamhein
Dard Mein ...Beete Lamhein

~~~The End~~~

So, How was it?? Do comment and Hit like if you liked it..Embarrassed
Love you all..Hug

AyeshaEmbarrassed

Edited by Ayesha_Hasan - 12 September 2013 at 7:33pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

taarey..loversasaloni3trvrimar41taareyMaria_TRsurabhimeenavd_bigfanSuhanitaareyCharmartaareysree689praja010196HermonieAlexandrite91doll_dimpleaishapieAmieAtUrServicenina.taareyWhite_FlowersashaTRrheajiniDreamer23cuteminisadaf_5shikha_taareylechu10vi1772843271_ncyoyoaishwaryaforever18ableankita_95NidaJavidTaaReypriyal_TaaReyPRASSIvelvetroseABCDesiGirl93prtnkhyati2000aparabosecarmelkriti094Archi_TarreyAle_TaaRey-Fam_TaaReY--CussTheWorldUphima_taareyMissu_TRshamanbkGoonies4Evercarnations.taarey_vrimardisha93-Sweet_Soumya-CasKett.-.QTPie.-..Deepkriti.....Mallu...sadffiraddhi-GoluGudiya-Viji.ChandranAnysia..dinu..chand91...Natasha...Breezy-

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Ayesha it's another one of your fabulous work
It's so emotional, I can't stop crying... I miss Taarey sooo much
I love the song choice and I also love the way u expresses Rey feelings that was heartbreaking
Beautiful OS, I love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabertmona

shikha_taarey Senior Member
shikha_taarey
shikha_taarey

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Resd...Unhappy
-Sweet_Soumya- IF-Dazzler
-Sweet_Soumya-
-Sweet_Soumya-

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Superb yr

It was so emotional n heart touching

Rula diya aapne yr..

Missing taarey badly

Thanx for PM di
Breezy- IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy-
Breezy-

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Ayeshu it's always been a treat to read your OS.
Again and amazing one. Loved itBig smile Acha aaj 100AT celebration pe ahna math bulnaLOL
Archi_Tarrey Goldie
Archi_Tarrey
Archi_Tarrey

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
ayesha rula diya na.. m crying... all memories of taarey r refreshed... m missing taarey badly... song choice was fabulos.. the way u expressed rey's feeling was fabulos.. loved it...
hima_taarey IF-Dazzler
hima_taarey
hima_taarey

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
love u so much for this os
and aapke os hamesha se bohot khoobsoorat hai
har os me aap taarey ka pyaar depict krte hai
and it was truely breath taking
loved the way he missed her
and the song is aalso one of my fav song
missed taarey like hell throught the os...
keep writing!!!
loved it so much! 
but please nt sad ones!!!
aishapie Senior Member
aishapie
aishapie

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Nyc one.

Go to top