coolfizzy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hahahahhaaha :D
ye bhi understood hai ji :D
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TB'snew article

day, September 13, 2013 | 3:08:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  45 Views
After being seen as Anirudh Jaitley in Channel V's The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College for a long time, Manav Gohil shifted gears to become part of a mythological project - a first for him. He is currently being seen on Life Ok's popular show Devon ke Dev. Mahadev as the character Andhak and that is not all. Manav is also shooting for Zee TV's Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi. However contrary to news reports which suggested that he will be seen as Gautami Kapoor's husband which was to be a cameo, Manav has a lengthy role as a family friend. 

Talking about the show Manav says, "Yes, I play an important character named Sanjay in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi. It is that of Gautami Kapoor's family friend and I think it will be a lengthy role. I have just started shooting for the same and I still have to get more details about my role from the creative team."

Manav is currently also seen as Andhak in Devon ke Dev. Mahadev... so what happens to it? "The role of Andhak is a cameo. We have shot for it and completed the track too." This is his first attempt at doing a mythological show, what attracted him towards playing a blind character? "The canvas of Devon ke Dev. Mahadev is huge and very different from the regular mythological shows. The way it is scripted and presented is noteworthy so when they called me I took a call considering that it was a very popular show liked by many. The language and the sensibilities as well as the way they have tried to portray a secular world is something which I liked. Since I don't watch fiction shows on TV, I had never seen the show earlier but I have been watching it lately and it does look good. When I got into the costume of Andhak it was a different feeling altogether. It was similar to playing a blind man on the street but on a larger than life canvas. I realized it was a huge character to play and gave my full 100% to it."

Since Manav is now busy with his new show, it also helped that his track of Andhak was shot at a fast pace without dragging the track, "It is a power packed, crisp track and I was happy that we finished the shoot bang on with full energy." The show will have a maha-episode which will have a fight between Andhak and Mahadev, "Andhak is shown to be an ansh (born out of) of Mahadev but he does not know of it. He is blind and has been pushed in a corner he turns aggressive and gets powers to destroy the Gods which corrupts his mind. Andhak is cynical, arrogant and very difficult. He falls for a woman who has been kind to him not knowing that it is Parvati, his mother. In the end there is a war between him and Mahadev with Kali Maa too. Symbolically it means that the darkness which is inherent in people needs to be defeated."

Manav's act even though it is a cameo has been noticeable for his acting prowess and even though he comes on screen blindfolded his dimples and fit body make him look ever so attractive. What is the secret behind this? "Well I don't have to make a lot of attempt to look fit because surprisingly I look very good and fit on screen as compared to real life" laughs Manav who is an expert swimmer and a regular on the cricket field playing in various cricket tournaments. "My dad is an athlete and I have been a sportsperson too so I guess it is all natural. I don't even get time for regular work outs" adds Manav who prefers to spend quality time playing with his one year old daughter Zahra and actor wife Shweta Kawaatra when he is not shooting. 

At the moment they both are abroad for a vacation and the family man that he is Manav ends on a wistful note, "I am missing them!"
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lolzz lolzzz lolzzz..

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
kaatayani thumbnail

perfect pic fr the perfect tyms..!!
kaatayani thumbnail
finally..

ek battle jisme army ka koi role toh hoga...πŸ˜†

BTW had so much fun today..!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
it ws a gr8 epi...wht i loved the most ws SOMEBODY(read shukracharya) FINALLY realising how GOOD ws Jalandhar...😎😎😎...

i ws lik finally isko samajh mein aaya..πŸ˜†

n best dialogues of the day ws by Mahadev to Andhak ki if he can create him then he can destroy him too... wohooo... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Mahadev-Parvati scene- as more days pass by i am lovin MR-Puja chemistry more n more... i must say after Mohit-Mouni,these two hv bcom my fav pairing in the show...

waiting for ME...
kaatayani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

it ws a gr8 epi...wht i loved the most ws SOMEBODY(read shukracharya) FINALLY realising how GOOD ws Jalandhar...😎😎😎...

i ws lik finally isko samajh mein aaya..πŸ˜†

n best dialogues of the day ws by Mahadev to Andhak ki if he can create him then he can destroy him too... wohooo... πŸ‘...

Mahadev-Parvati scene- as more days pass by i am lovin MR-Puja chemistry more n more... i must say after Mohit-Mouni,these two hv bcom my fav pairing in the show...

waiting for ME...

πŸ˜‰