Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow, pooja as mahakali was amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Loved veerbhadra when he smiled and mahakali was collecting blood.

veerbhadra's roar was amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Him and mahakali fighting andhak was mindblowing. I am going to watch the episode again and again. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The way mahakali flung andhak was amazing.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved the part when mahakali puts her foot on him. πŸ‘πŸ‘

So finally andhak apologises. Mahakali senses mahadev and goes away.  Loved the gyan mahadev gives to andhkasur and gives him sight. Loved the background music om namah shivay.

so sweet mahadev tells andhak to thank Shakti and how he should always be grateful for that. Shukrachayra appears and love the song.

precap - wonder how will mahadev calm mahakali.

hats off to mohit, pooja and manav.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
chalo me will go now. see you all tomorrow
atominis thumbnail
Stormy weather here ruined everything. 😑 I missed even the repeat telecasts because we got power only around 6 PM! Even couldn't charge my mobile thanks to the long power cut.

I missed aaj ka episode also. "No signal" notice showing everywhere. 😑

Most exciting episodes got missed. 😭

Will we get full week's repeat (ME included) on Sunday morning? πŸ˜•

I am dying to watch it all on TV. 😭

Anyway, how are you all? I hope you're all doing well. 😊

Advance "Have a nice day" for tomorrow! 😊
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another fantabulous episode yet again. 

Veerbhadra and Mahakali were on top form yet again

Pooja has amazed me all along. She was brilliant and has come up in leaps and bounds.

Veerbhadra fantastic loved his smile when Mahakali was ploughing into Andhak and collecting blood.

When Kali threw Andhak to the ground like a piece of rag doll and stepped on him. She turned around and Mahadev was standing behind her she has sensed his arrival looked at him and walked away.

Mahadev gyan to Andhak was lovely and restoring his eyesight was lovely

Now the precap Mahadev has to bring Parvati back to Kailash will be superb to watch.

Dkdm is back with a bang and I will see this again and again
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Any
I know exactly how you feel. As I had thunderstorms yesterday night here as well. The rains started at 5 PM and continued till 7. 25pm. In between power cut as well. I drove the EB nuts last night. Power came back at 7.40pm much to my relief.

Saw Second half of SC and the Mahadev.

The repeat of the ME is on  Saturday at 8 PM after Bal Ganesh. And the whole weeks episode will be repeated on Sunday morning from 7 am to 10 am. I am going to watch the ME yet again.
atominis thumbnail
@Vabs

Yeah! We went bonkers calling the EB and even visiting their office! 😑

Thanks for telling me about the repeat telecast timings. 😊 I just pray all goes well and I am able to catch up this time!

BTW I managed to watch yesterday's episode early morning today! πŸ˜ƒ

It was fabulous!! πŸ‘ Pooja surprised me as Kali. Indeed I had less expectations from her. But she did very well, much better than what I'd expected! All other actors who replace leads in other serials should learn from Pooja how to fit in after replacing another actor!

MR toh ferocious, brilliant, hot and kickass as Veerbhadra! Jitni taareef karo kam hai! πŸ‘

Manav was good! Surprisingly much better than what he was in the promo and even better than all his villainous act scenes throughout this track. 😊

The writing in that episode was EXCEPTIONAL! πŸ‘

Another episode that I'd have to bookmark and some lines which I'd have to note down!

I was surprised when Andhak stabbed that negative spirit of himself! I wasn't expecting this!

Surprised at him and his appeals to Mahadev. And more surprised and dazed by Mahadev's response towards him!

Particularly when Andhak begged for death and Mahadev did not give it to him and rather led him to light and life and made him accountable for his actions. I was numb! The lines in those scenes!! Wow!!! Mrityu jeevan ka anth nahin...Mahadev's dialogues to Andhak serve as a lesson for ordinary people too. Especially whenever one feels depressed or overwhelmed or fed up in life.

I want the makers of this show to release a book on dialogues of DKDM! I want all of them!! Utkarsh Naithani is genius! πŸ‘

LEAVING THE EPISODE ASIDE:

I want to know -

Was Andhak indeed forgiven as per the Puranas? Was his story indeed like the one shown now in DKDM?

Why was Andhak forgiven but not Jalandhar (or other Anshes gone wrong)? Is it because Jalandhar was proud of his actions till death and refused to beg pardon? I felt really bad why Andhak was forgiven and given a chance to start afresh while Jallu was killed.

I am curious - why did Kali go away and leave Andhak after seeing Mahadev?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Skepblun

Was Andhak indeed forgiven as per the Puranas? Was his story indeed like the one shown now in DKDM?

Utkarsh Sir's tweets to manav gohil on andhak track end..

@manavgohil lol... Haan. I looked everywhere, couldn't find reference in Any Puran tht he dies, so after all he did, he had to live ;)

@manavgohil btw, did u know that according to Shiv Puran, Andhak joins the Ganpret :) Now THAT would create some major date issues ;)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
bt evn i felt soo soo bad...iss andhak ko second chance mila bt nt jalandhar..bt kya kare - purans ka BASIC things one cant change na when it comes to birth,death-so i guess thtsy jalandhar ws shwn dead n andhak gt a second chance
atominis thumbnail
@Nikki

There's this version on Wiki that claims Shiva held Andhak on his trident for long and later Andhak transformed into a gana.

Yeh log yehi dikha dete!

Why was he let off as it is? And why Shiva did not hold him up on his trident? Bechaare Jallu ko toh janwar ki tarah latka diya tha! 😭

Very unfair that Jallu was killed and Andhak was not. 😑

Simply because Jallu didn't say sorry?!

One sorry is enough to wipe off sins? Gods only want to see others prostrate in front of them and beg?!

Damn that Shukracharya!! He got vardaans during Jallu's death. And is again happy and blessed! 🀒

All that praise for Jallu's superiority over Andhak in prevoious few episodes were tokenism then! 😭